What's new

BOYCOTT ISRAEL PRODUCTS CAMPAIGN

Which is exactly how Israel defines its actions, I guess they are better at cleaning out bad elements.

Zionists are the worst people on earth soon they will be punished! What are they anyways? 200 mile long strip, were waiting till Zionists occupy whole Palestine and push Muslim out and then Pakistan will carpet bomb whole Israel over and over

Zionists are the worst people on earth soon they will be punished! What are they anyways? 200 mile long strip, were waiting till Zionists occupy whole Palestine and push Muslim out and then Pakistan will carpet bomb whole Israel over and over

As they will bomb you, much like you take pride in your nuclear weapons so do they, if mutual destruction is your aim then by all means go for it. Of course since your inanity is not as prevalent as you may think it to be such an outcome is unlikely.

Embargoes require the approval of people in power. People who are usually a little less prone to emotionally misguided decisions and more susceptible to the influences of Israeli/Jewish diaspora.

There's only so many pictures of dead children one can take, but one needs to keep in mind that this offensive as akin to that of a bull in a china shop as it may be, is definitely a part of a wider Israeli strategy.

Doesn't change the fact that reading about a 24 day old kid getting his life snuffed out by a bomb is by no means going to allow one to fit it into any narrative that can justify it.

But yes, embargoes are unlikely.

As they will bomb you, much like you take pride in your nuclear weapons so do they, if mutual destruction is your aim then by all means go for it. Of course since your inanity is not as prevalent as you may think it to be such an outcome is unlikely.

Doesn't change the fact that reading about a 24 day old kid getting his life snuffed out by a bomb is by no means going to allow one to fit it into any narrative that can justify it.

But yes, embargoes are unlikely.

No doubt. Somebody on this forum posted a picture of a child with their legs blown off. That was the moment I decided that I could no longer condone Israel's actions.

One could argue that their strategy is failing, staunch Israeli supporters like the US, Europe and India are questioning them more and more over Protective Edge.

The suspicion that militants are nearby does not justify strikes that put at risk the lives of so many innocent civilians

Dont forget to boycott these companies, all of them have R&D centers in Israel, it would be hypocritical of you not to boycott them if you chose to boycott Israel:

3M
Alcatel-Lucent
AOL
AMD
Apple
Applied Materials
AT&T
Autodesk
Barclays
BMC
Software
Broadcom
ChemChina
Citigroup
Cisco
Dassault Systèmes
Dell
ebay
EMC
General Electric
General Motors
Google
HP
Huawei
IBM
ICAP
Intel
John Deere
Johnson & Johnson
LG
McAfee
Microsoft
Motorola
Oracle
Nestlé
PayPal
Philips
Polycom
Qualcomm
Samsung
SanDisk
SAP
Sears
Siemens
Software AG
Sun Pharmaceutical
Syngenta
Tata Group
Texas Instruments
Xerox
Yahoo

:o: All these own by Israeli ?

No doubt. Somebody on this forum posted a picture of a child with their legs blown off. That was the moment I decided that I could no longer condone Israel's actions.

One could argue that their strategy is failing, staunch Israeli supporters like the US, Europe and India are questioning them more and more over Protective Edge.

The suspicion that militants are nearby does not justify strikes that put at risk the lives of so many innocent civilians

I don't think they care, they have the ultimate guarantee of the US no matter what sort of public opinion is roused even stateside. Even as the conflict was carrying on the US congress released 175 million fresh dollars for the Iron dome specifically within a 300+ dollar package for Israel.

@Hazzy997 I think I have the figures right?

I don't think they care, they have the ultimate guarantee of the US no matter what sort of public opinion is roused even stateside. Even as the conflict was carrying on the US congress released 175 million fresh dollars for the Iron dome specifically within a 300+ dollar package for Israel.

@Hazzy997 I think I have the figures right?

You are right about that, it is to refill the Iron Dome 'parts'. But, they also let Israel take a over a $1 billion in munitions(Missiles, bombs, shells) available in storage's there.

Wasnt it boycott of the apartheid regime in South Africa that helped bring it don and lead to a free south africa

Palestine wants the same

u cant compare apartheid sa to palestine. 2 different things

Back
Top Bottom