What's new

BOYCOTT ISRAEL PRODUCTS CAMPAIGN

A. People do not hate Jews, they disprove Zionist policies and atrocities

what about this ????
-------------------------------------------
Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

------------------------------------------

How the heck are you going to force a boycott? Well, for starter they can stop using Viber. But then what is the point?
A Boycott does nothing, at maximum it effects 10000 clients on a temporary basis. You can boycott on principle for your own self appeasement but other than that it has no effect. Sanctions are what has effect and that is pigs flying for anything that Israel does. It can nuke Damascus for all it likes and no one will be able to do jack.

I believe after their adventure in Iraq, long back, they had given UN the finger on sanctions.

Still Israel is raging around like a bull in a china shop and it gets more surreal by the day the way the civilian casualties are mounting. :(

what about this ????
Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

------------------------------------------
So what it has to do with hate? It simply states that Muslims and Jews are two adversaries, who will fight near the time of judgment.

Seriously?
It shows that Muslims will keep hating the Jews and find reasons to persecute them regardless of Palestine because their "God wills it''.
Are YOU serious or hatred for Muslims have taken away both your vision and intelligence? Muslims are persecuting Jews? Where?

This is your appreciation which has nothing to do with the facts on the ground. I'd have agreed with your notion if it was Israel that was under occupation of Muslims, and Jews were forced to live in Gaza and trashed day in day out. Unfortunately, we see quite an apposite of this scenario.

I don't think Israel exports much of it's products and services to Muslim countries anyways. I recall I read somewhere that much of its trade with the Arab countries is through 3rd countries including India

Are YOU serious or hatred for Muslims have taken away both your vision and intelligence? Muslims are persecuting Jews? Where?

This is your appreciation which has nothing to do with the facts on the ground. I'd have agreed with your notion if it was Israel that was under occupation of Muslims, and Jews were forced to live in Gaza and trashed day in day out. Unfortunately, we see quite an apposite of this scenario.
I didnt say they 'are', I said given the opportunity they would as their scripture says so. It shows that the underlying reason for hatred of Jews is not Gaza, its religious.

I didnt say they 'are', I said given the opportunity they would as their scripture says so. It shows that the underlying reason for hatred of Jews is not Gaza, its religious.
Have you read the old testament (Torah) and Talmud? Do you know what kind of treatment/punishment has been suggested for the enemies of Jews? And do you know who were the enemies of Jews? They were certainly not Muslims (they did not exist back then) but pagans.

You said 'given the opportunity', well Muslims HAD the opportunity when they took back Jerusalem from Christian Crusaders? What did they do to Jews? How were Jews treated by the respective Muslim Dynasties, until the last one, the Ottoman Empire? Were they persecuted?

ed-klinger-photo.jpg

Have you read the old testament (Torah) and Talmud? Do you know what kind of treatment/punishment has been suggested for the enemies of Jews? And do you know who were the enemies of Jews? They were certainly not Muslims (they did not exist back then) but pagans.

You said 'given the opportunity', well Muslims HAD the opportunity when they took back Jerusalem from Christian Crusaders? What did they do to Jews? How were Jews treated by the respective Muslim Dynasties, until the last one, the Ottoman Empire? Were they persecuted?
No.
Yet I have not seen the Jews persecuting anybody. They are an asset to whichever place they go. Citing middle ages is not really helping our discussion here is it.
The current lot of Muslims seem to be running after the Jews.

what about this ????
VERY TRUE

They gathered here for their Final Genocide by Muslim Hands........No Doubt

No.
Yet I have not seen the Jews persecuting anybody. They are an asset to whichever place they go. Citing middle ages is not really helping our discussion here is it.
The current lot of Muslims seem to be running after the Jews.
What is going on in occupied Palestine is no persecution? I am curious to know your definition of persecution? I am not citing middle ages for nothing (BTW, Ottoman empire was not in the middle ages unless you don't know the meaning or definition of middle ages, which it seems). I am busting your assumption and telling you that when Muslims had the power (until around the turn of the last century) they did not persecute Jews, which proves that Muslims did not believe in hating Jews or persecuting them only because of their faith. The whole Jew-Muslim conflict started when Palestine was gifted (and who the hell were Brits to do that?) to the Jews in 1947, and Palestinians see it (and rightly so) as the occupation of their lands. What are you expecting from the oppressed? that they should send flower bouquets to the apartheid occupiers? Don't you resent Muslim (and later British) occupiers? or do you admire them? How come occupation of India by the Muslims (and later British) is wrong and occupation of Palestine by the Jews is right?

If Jews were such an asset, why were they persecuted in Europe for centuries, and in States until the turn of the last century? You know nothing about Jewish history and seems not like to know as well.

Even a hardliner Jew wont make lame arguments (if at all) such as these, which you are making purely because of your immense hatred for Muslims.

Last edited:
Are YOU serious or hatred for Muslims have taken away both your vision and intelligence? Muslims are persecuting Jews? Where>

I would focus on that. At some point the hatred took over.

How about we muslims bycott insterest first then talk about bycotting jewish products.

Back
Top Bottom