What's new

Brahmin boy accused by Indian govt. of having Naxalite links

Status
Not open for further replies.

phylumchordata

Reaction score
The unending trauma of Brahmins in India has a totally new dimension , of getting painted as communist. The Indian Union happens to put this minority ethnic group under scanner for it doesn't appeal to Islamic way of life. The deeply Islamo-fascist Indian govt. is torturing and murdering Brahmins in their homeland of Yamuna-Ganga Basin. Recently a curfew was imposed and Brahmins were stopped to hold a religious procession , major leaders were given house arrest.

NAGPUR/NEW DELHI: Gadchiroli police have arrested a former student of New Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru University, identified as Hem Mishra, at Morewada village in Etapalli taluka of Aheri tehsil in the Naxal hotbed of Gadchiroli district on Thursday. Mishra was picked up along with two others, in the forests adjoining the village, for their alleged links with Naxalites.

Police said that the trio, from whom a microchip and crucial documents have been recovered, was working as Naxal couriers at the behest of a top cadre. The other two have been identified as Pandu Narote and Mahesh Teerki. The three have been remanded to police custody for 10 days. The Facebook profile of Mishra shows him as a "believer in Leninist-Marxist and Maoist views".

The arrest of Mishra, who has completed his masters in mass communication from JNU, once again underlined the reach of the Naxals in urban areas. Police said that Mishra, a native of Almora in Uttarakhand, had the microchip and a letter meant to be delivered to top woman cadre Narmada akka, who is a divisional committee member. Police have also come across some sensitive mobile clips which they claim were messages from the Naxals to the cadres in city areas.

In his interrogation, Mishra told Gadchiroli police that he was not a student of JNU. "However, he claimed to be residing in a JNU hostel," said Mohd Suvez Haque, the SP of Gadchiroli.

TOI learns that Mishra was a member of JNU's Democratic Students' Union (DSU). According to fellow DSU member, Bono, Mishra had a "problem in his hand" which required surgery. He was heading for Prakash Amte's hospital in Hemalkasa for it. "We were told that he was on the way to the hospital when he was picked up. We were not able to contact him for the last three-four days and we were told by the local journalists what had happened. It's a sensitive area. Otherwise, they can't possibly have any real case against him. He's just a student," said Bono.

Morewada, where Mishra was picked up, is around 140 kms from Hemalkasa. "Mishra did not tell us about any medical problem nor did he mention Amte," said Haque.

Mishra's father Keshavdutt, a retired teacher, while speaking to Haque said he had gone "astray at some point of time".

Haque said that the trio was spotted moving around mysteriously in Morewada. "When caught, Mishra had the microchip deceptively wrapped in a piece of paper which he had in his pocket. The materials recovered from Mishra are leading us to several crucial links and soon another major operation may follow," said Haque.

Based on the information, the SP did not rule out the possibility of flushing out some top Naxal cadres from their hideouts soon. "The three have specifically revealed that they were working for Narmada. Narote and Teerki are also ready to repeat their statements in court," added Haque. "We are also investigating into Mishra's JNU connections as well as if Naxals had made any inroads into the university."

Narote and Teerki have no previous records and reside in Morewada. "Narmada had asked them to bring Mishra to her," said Haque.

source

84 Kosi Yatra: Will face bullets but won't stop, says VHP

LUCKNOW: The VHP has said that it would go ahead with the '84 Kosi Yatra', a day after the UP government imposed a ban on it. Former BJP MP RV Vedanti said the yatra would be held as proposed from August 25 to September 13.

"The yatra will not be stopped. We will face bullets and lathis but will not back out and ensure that the yatra is carried out. We will not stop saints coming from across the country to participate in the yatra," Vedanti said.

wtf with thread title?

it is for the Brahmin cause .... Indian Union fails to recognize them as Indians...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did suddenly an ex-JNU student become a brahmin victim?

Why would Islam try to hurt Brahmins, we loved Brahmin girls dancing in our courts..

brahmins account for 5-6% of India's population about a third of Muslims. No wonder their rights and priviliges are also one third of Muslims. Whatever good they have acheived is through their academic and professional endeavours. Brahmins donot complain about the system , they work with the system and achieve their fullest. While other Indian minorities whine and peeve about discrimination much like Blacks in America , Brahmins ignore the discrimination and have made a niche for themselves. Minorities like Brahmins , Sikhs and Parsees have outdone their demographic dividend but the achievements of Brahmins have been met with jealousy and frustration from not so progressive communities in India like Muslims and Dalits. They are trying to bring them down through vote bank politics and Brahmins are ultimately headed for total annihilation. btw I am not a Brahmin , I am a Rajput but I believe in equal rights for everyone.

even though I am not a Brahmin myself I agree this constant demonization and witch hunt of Brahmis must stop. Modern Indian system while trying to do more and more justice to dalits and other Lower caste has ended up doing injustice to others particularly brahmins.

kashmiri-pandits-demand-relocation_6439.jpg

Kashmiri-Pandits-23-Years-of-Kashmiri-Hindus%E2%80%99-Exile.jpg

kashmiri-pandit.jpg

26_05_58_35_kashmiri_pandits_3_3_13_H@@IGHT_260_W@@IDTH_347.jpg

Kashmiri%2Bpandits%2Bstagessssssa.jpg

images

Holocaust_Day1.jpg

dsc_31091.jpg

even though I am not a Brahmin myself I agree this constant demonization and witch hunt of Brahmis must stop. Modern Indian system while trying to do more and more justice to dalits and other Lower caste has ended up doing injustice to others particularly brahmins.

that's what I am trying to say , we don't have to bring other communities down just for the sake of making India equal.

Indian govt. is currently planning a large scale assault on Brahmins in UP today . We must protest against it.

VBK-AYODHYA_1561547f.jpg

What is the purpose of this thread? The thread title and content make no sense.

i know it doesn't conform to your standard sensibilities but the truth is truth.

If he is innocent and police fail to produce a charge then there are enough resources to sue the police and make a mayhem of this issue. But playing a victim card simply does not sound wise and reasonable.

An irrelevant thread, created to complain against some imagined persecution.

The plight of the Kashmiri pandits has nothing to do with any discrimination against Brahmins, rather it is a result of the complete lack of strategic clarity on part of the GOI sustained through the decades.

The crackdown on the VHP is similarly a pre-election hedging of vote banks, nothing more and nothing less.

The JNU student under the scanner at the moment may be a Brahmin, but how is that relevant? Can a Brahmin not be a Maoist sympathizer, can a Brahmin not be a traitor to the nation? Is a Brahmin anointed with perfect loyalty to the state by the gods? One thinks not.

Association fallacies and non sequiturs. The thread title and juvenile arguments posited have no relation to the article quoted.
@Oscar @Aeronaut I request the closure of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom