What's new

Brahmin boy accused by Indian govt. of having Naxalite links

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a weird thread. Just going by the thread title alone, it can be said that all of Naxal leadership at the beginning and a lot of it even today is brahmins. So WHAT?

I don't know what the poster is driving at.

Stupid thread .

Why can't a brahmin be a naxalite .

At first, I was outraged by seeing the title, but after reading the post, I guess the OP has a point.

buddy in India everyone is a minority one way or the other... being a minority is not an impediment ... it is about the choice you make for yourself .. playing the victim card ,, whining and peeving and complaining .. sticking to regressive beliefs are all imediments . Parsis are such a small minority .. barely 50,000 but they are so successful , Sikhs after shedding separatist mentality became a force to reckon with , Chamar - a type of Dalits is a successful class exerting great influence.

the declaration of Minority in India is not on the basis of population, it is on the basis of which class has ruled. This country will fall if nothing is done.

Stupid thread .

Why can't a brahmin be a naxalite .

any one can be a naxalaite. Infact the leaders are themselves Brahmins. Mithun Chakravarty, was a hardcore Naxal, is a Brahmin. Its does not mean that they stop believing in God.

any one can be a naxalaite. Infact the leaders are themselves Brahmins. Mithun Chakravarty, was a hardcore Naxal, is a Brahmin. Its does not mean that they stop believing in God.

Thanks for the information .

That affirms my point that this thread is stupid .

The OP does not even have a point to start with .

Thanks for the information .

That affirms my point that this thread is stupid .

The OP does not even have a point to start with .

he himself confessed that he wanted to feel victim like muslims and dalits ... the thread should have been closed then... @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
he himself confessed that he wanted to feel victim like muslims and dalits ... the thread should have been closed then... @Aeronaut

Did I say that? I have no remorse neither I am confessing. The only remorse is, castism will lead to the fall down of this country. Mark my words. Brahmins only complain about the condition of their country, nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I say that? I have no remorse neither I am confessing. The only remorse is, castism will lead to the fall down of this country. Mark my words. Brahmins only complain about the condition of their country, nothing else.
he = op .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom