What's new

Breaking: Apple introduces Vision Pro, a revolution in spatial computing

That price of 3499 is crazy - way out of my league and then some !!!!! I am sure it will have good tech but i cannot justify the price.

It’s high but the tech is so advanced, so no surprise. I’m sure they’ll bring the price down for Gen 2.

I’m considering getting one though:D

It’s high but the tech is so advanced, so no surprise. I’m sure they’ll bring the price down for Gen 2.

I’m considering getting one though:D

nice - let us know how you get on. I got Oculus 1 to get onto the VR bandwagon and I am looking to upgrade next few months.

That price of 3499 is crazy - way out of my league and then some !!!!! I am sure it will have good tech but i cannot justify the price.
They would have to bring the price down. Sales won't do well at this price.

Also reminds me of this.

2nd-crop_hi-res-CS3-1.png

Dead on arrival for that price of $3500.

Even corporate customers have much better alternatives that can be connected to a PC.

for what it can do $3500 doesn't sound too bad since it can pretty much replace a desktop experience

i'd like to get one if i don't get nausea from it

Like most high tech, will at first be pricey and only limited to mostly early adopters

Like most high tech, will at first be pricey and only limited to mostly early adopters
bro just by hearing the price I feel broke lol but hey this is America, the more you hard work the more you make and then you can afford anything you want, Would I buy one ? that is something I am not sure but it sure does looks impressive, now imagine something like that with Tesla :o:
@Hamartia Antidote what do you think? a Glasses/Gadget like this with tesla auto-pilot or just a full 360 Degree Display :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom