What's new

Breaking: Apple introduces Vision Pro, a revolution in spatial computing

bro just by hearing the price I feel broke lol but hey this is America, the more you hard work the more you make and then you can afford anything you want, Would I buy one ? that is something I am not sure but it sure does looks impressive, now imagine something like that with Tesla :o:
@Hamartia Antidote what do you think? a Glasses/Gadget like this with tesla auto-pilot or just a full 360 Degree Display :D

It's a bit out of my price range, not to mention the fact that I'm generally not an early adopter to new tech.

I came out on the losing end of the Blu-ray//HD DVD Wars in the late 00's

Since then, I gladly let others be the guinea pigs

a lot of people lack imagination

the amount of applications and innovations that this can lead to can permeate all industries

a lot of people lack imagination

the amount of applications and innovations that this can lead to can permeate all industries
Yes, especially adult entertainment industry with the 3D video recording.

But adding these features isn't something revolutionary as other companies can easily add them, but chose not to because nobody is going to buy a VR/AR headset for 3500 USD. Quest 3 is going to come out at 350 USD and have a majority of the similar features other than the ones that require additional cameras and sensors.

VR/AR adoption is very slow due to the price as well as social perception. Nobody in their right mind will wear such a bulky thing and move outside

Even for enterprise solutions, PC VR would be favourable as most simulation programs are largely native to windows.

So in my opinion the technology for seamless VR/AR is still non existent. (By that I mean the ability to have all of this in your sunglasses or spectacles)

for what it can do $3500 doesn't sound too bad since it can pretty much replace a desktop experience

i'd like to get one if i don't get nausea from it
u need to buy them a motion sickness wrist bracelet. I get migraines etc easy so I use it. Good one is 250 or so but cheaper ones are like 140 or so Worth the $$$

They need to drop the OLED screen at the front and the price can drop by several hundred alone!!!!

The tech is impressive- having a dedicated R1 to handle the situation awareness and the M2 to handle all VR rendering is a smart engineering move. That is reflected in the price though.

They can prob halve the price for gen 2 if they wanted to .. but that does not sound like Apple!

Looks retarded!

k8nefu2o7okgcgehcgkq.png

867328.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Its becoming a reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom