What's new

Breaking: B-21 Bomber takes flight

..and what bomber in the World's current inventories would be better plan?

If you can't name one then sit down. No use standing up and criticizing if you can't name a better alternative plan. Having something is better than your nothing.
Looks like I hit a nerve, as if the bomber is your daddy.

You don't need to spend half a billion per bomber to bomb some farmers half way across the world.

Better alternative to your B21 phallic extension is funding for local library, repairing local roads, feeding the malnutritioned low income children, bailing out people going bankrupt from medical bills and housing the homeless.

Only in murica.

Russia didn't employ them in the conflict.
Agree. I even think Russia can easily win the war in Ukraine and defeat Ukraine decisivelywithout breaking a sweat. Its just that they don't really want to. They are just playing around/taking their time. 😉

You don't need to spend half a billion per bomber to bomb some farmers half way across the world.

Better alternative to your B21 phallic extension is funding for local library, repairing local roads, feeding the malnutritioned low income children, bailing out people going bankrupt from medical bills and housing the homeless.
Dude by your logic China and Russia should abandon their plan to build a 5th generation stealth bomber in future since they also have plans got such a bomber. Moroever this will even apply to them even more since they are poorer than the USas they are still developing countries. Why spend money on such projects when they are not even a developed country yet?😆 your logic is quite interesting 🤣

Why don't you sell all your military equipment and just invest in missiles since you somehow think that will solve every military situation.

You're just bitter so I'll let it slide, cowboy!

It's no mere coincidence that China is targeting U.S ACCs in their hypersonic missile simulations:

That's why B-52s were also used

So in other words you still have no alternative plan.

Last edited:
The manage to detect it because they literally able to see it as the F-117A

So... You're saying the Americans were flying their $100M (adjusted for inflation) stealth bomber willy-nilly?!

Are you sure that was actually the case and Americans weren't just trying to save their faces after the humiliating loss of cutting-edge military hardware by the hands of vintage Soviet-era radar system operated by a bunch of so called 'savage' Serbs?!

It's no mere coincidence that China is targeting U.S ACCs in their hypersonic missile simulations:

Well according to your own logic they should scrap all their other weapon investments and just load up on the missiles. Genius!!

No idea why Yanks have a hard-on for flying wing aircrafts. Even Nazis ditched them due to their instability and lack of air maneuverability. These things are essentially sitting ducks, once detected, so everything rides on their stealth capabilities.

Speaking of which, the 'stealth' capabilities of these types of aircrafts isn't exactly foolproof. Yugoslavian army was able to detect an F-117 - a so called "stealth bomber" - with their obsolete Soveit-era long wavelength radar, which was later shot down. From what I'm seeing, the 'Yugos' pinpointed its located the moment it opened its bomb bays:

At over half a billion dollar a pop, I doubt the USAF would risk deploying these fancy B-21s in hairy situations. Plus, it'd be a one-way trip, if the 1999's incident was any indicator!

Also, multi-static radar systems are a thing (the reason Yanks ditched the F-117 in the first place, thought they won't admit it) and a country like China can surely afford a couple of 'em!
Clueless

Oh come on kinzhal wasn't used extensively.

Go supply it to Israel so they can bomb more children, women and elders in gaza.
Lol way to change the topic

It's predecessor the B2's only claim to fame besides exorbitant cost, half a billion a pop is bombing some sandal wearing half starving farmer carrying a 70 year old rifle.

In near peer adversary air space, it will be a sitting duck
Tell that to Iraq’s air defense

But I'm not an American?
No your comments on the b-21 are clueless. Care to add anything relevant?

Can be said about ever country 🙄
Oh an Americans still live better than 99% of the world

Unrelated to the current topic….clueless

So... You're saying the Americans were flying their $100M (adjusted for inflation) stealth bomber willy-nilly?!

Are you sure that was actually the case and Americans weren't just trying to save their faces after the humiliating loss of cutting-edge military hardware by the hands of vintage Soviet-era radar system operated by a bunch of so called 'savage' Serbs?!
The facts have been supplied on the previous page, try reading and comprehending them

That can't be right. I don't hold a green card.
It’s obviously you’re unable to bring any kind of intelligence to this thread

The facts have been supplied on the previous page, try reading and comprehending them

1699713916443.png

Back
Top Bottom