What's new

BREAKING...India as peace spoiler exposed, IAF C17s landed in Kabul loaded with arms to fight Taliban.

Dude imagine you have rats in your house and you kill some and if the situation becomes bad and you leave the house then rats won ..but if you are on a holiday and the there are rats in the cottage you live,you killed many and still there are rats left and your vacation ends and you leave ,rats can claim victory though. Even today if USA returns Taliban will run to its hole ,you know where it is.
The rats are the ones leaving in the IAF planes. The rats that were infesting a sovereign nation and got kicked out. Unless you’re telling me the great superpower is afraid of some rats?

Taliban will kill entire Indian assets and RAW agents in Afghanistan unless they Exit asap. What i will enjoy to see is how they will, murder and torture USA and India support forces, assets, Government officials, backstaber, NGO,s. Whoever supported fake afghan government, USA or India their countdown has began.

I advice government to block afghan coming Pakistan because it is Afghan blood to be a snake.

India is the biggest loser in Afghanistan, PM Imran .........................Let that just sink in

India is the biggest loser in Afghanistan, PM Imran .........................Let that just sink in

And the BIGGEST winner in all of this is Pakistan and CPEC................................. :azn:

yeah please give the ana that joke called insas! :lol:

The rats are the ones leaving in the IAF planes. The rats that were infesting a sovereign nation and got kicked out. Unless you’re telling me the great superpower is afraid of some rats?

there’s rats and there’s mice

rats are outside mice are inside

india should back its ally illustrious ally ghani and send indian sainkis to fight along side the ana! :pop:

Too little, too late and at an absurd time. So India has chosen to fight against Taliban militarily - and that means Taliban can fight India - militarily - and anywhere!!!

1626076568646.png

The more weapon it lands the more Taliban takes

Just see the line of Afghan people trying to take Visa of their countries and no one i mean no one is giving these people the visa because they are cancer and these people are only those than helped to enable terrorism in Pakistan, Anti Pakistani , NGOs, NDS supporters, Fake government supporters, and backstabing . Afghan as a nation is a snake and they only care about money.

I saw one video of a woman who supported Indian NGO and worked for Indian consulate was crying and trying to get Pakistan visa so that she could avoid being murdered by the hands of Taliban. However, According to her Pakistan Interior Ministry rejected her visa due to that she spew hate against Pakistan and she was so apologizing to Pakistani government that this is not the time to settle score. I loved how she was feeling. She asked NGO's of Pakistan to take her case to United Nations and put pressure on Pakistan give her visa but the anchor asked the best question ever why that why you not applying Indian visa ,where you helped them than she said the truth that India interest is not to give us Visa but they only used for their own purpose. However, she did not tell what purpose but anyone can guess.

It was a interview of Last week from Afghan English channel.

Just see the line of Afghan people trying to take Visa of their countries and no one i mean no one is giving these people the visa because they are cancer and these people are only those than helped to enable terrorism in Pakistan, Anti Pakistani , NGOs, NDS supporters, Fake government supporters, and backstabing . Afghan as a nation is a snake and they only care about money.

I saw one video of a woman who supported Indian NGO and worked for Indian consulate was crying and trying to get Pakistan visa so that she could avoid being murdered by the hands of Taliban. However, According to her Pakistan Interior Ministry rejected her visa due to that she spew hate against Pakistan and she was so apologizing to Pakistani government that this is not the time to settle score. I loved how she was feeling. She asked NGO's of Pakistan to take her case to United Nations and put pressure on Pakistan give her visa but the anchor asked the best question ever why that why you not applying Indian visa ,where you helped them than she said the truth that India interest is not to give us Visa but they only used for their own purpose. However, she did not tell what purpose but anyone can guess.

please share the video if possible

Desperado same can said about Pakistanis a few years ago and still said to some extent.

Let's just say Afghan people have been mislead and when stomach is empty people tend to lean towards those who are willing to offer even a small loaf of bread.

In end of times, people like today will be desperate and they will follow Dajaal (anti-chirst) for same reasons Afghan people are facing today.

I can't, as much as I want her to be punished.

Good, but still we can grant her refuge, unless she helped TTP.
No never. You should be brutal++++ who ever hated Pakistan Army and Pakistan. I do not like PTI one bit but it is my government i will defend. I defended PMLN when they were in government.

Back
Top Bottom