What's new

Breaking: Information Minister Pervaiz Rasheed fired by PM

So khawaja asif ko army ki ijazut say bhaga dia gaya,pervais rasheed next i am sure...fazul operation its more like muk muka

It is expected Monday Mr Nawaz Sharif will be stepping down from PM seat Chaudhry Nisar most likely WILL Take charge or Shabaz sharif will contest for NA seat and take over as PM and chaudhry Nisar as chief minister punjab.

THE change will probably take place before PTI Dharna of 2nd November.

They might be planning to stage a Turkey like revolution. Right now, they might be getting training to lay down in front of tanks and eventually capture them :omghaha:
Lol their supporters will distribute sweets if army takeover happens baboons are shameless creatures

It is expected Monday Mr Nawaz Sharif will be stepping down from PM seat Chaudhry Nisar most likely WILL Take charge or Shabaz sharif will contest for NA seat and take over as PM and chaudhry Nisar as chief minister punjab.

Nah he is a rat he wont do that its most likely a myth

If this is true...then Ch Nisar is still better... Shahbaz Sharif as PM will again mean the same family... tht model town and all.. We must get rid of this family ....Plus Ch Nisar can still be acceptable to Imran khan too...

Ideally, there should be a complete overhaul of this system...with ruthless accountability...But if this system has to continue, then Ch Nisar is most acceptable candidate..in PML N....because there are no corruption charges on him personally...

But then again, Ch Nisar will still try to protect his friends and their corruption in PML N...ufffff.....its a vicious cycle...but lets see..what happens... Hope some miracle happens and we can still get rid of this system...and theres ruthless accountabilitybut for now, it seems unlikely... Maybe one day..we can go there...

Last edited:
If this is true...then Ch Nisar is still better... Shahbaz Sharif as PM will again mean the same family... tht model town and all.. We must get rid of this family ....Plus Ch Nisar can still be acceptable to Imran khan too...

Ideally, there should be a complete overhaul of this system...with ruthless accountability...But if this system has to continue, then Ch Nisar is most acceptable candidate..in PML N....because there are no corruption charges on him personally...

But then again, Ch Nisar will still try to protect his friends and their corruption in PML N...ufffff.....its a vicious cycle...but lets see..what happens... Hope some miracle happens and we can still get rid of this system...and theres ruthless accountabilitybut for now, it seems unlikely... Maybe one day..we can go there...

One step at a time.

Pmln media cell is paid by the govt and no its not about media in general most media channels have a negative to neutral view of govt only 3-4 networks side with them its more about the social media cell that is run by the govt

Sir, how is it possible that a country ranking one of the highest in corruption, doesn't have all these rich politicians not paying the media? If you tell me the ruling party pays to the media and the other side doesn't (being the incumbent), just using common sense, I won't buy it. From the little I've started to understand, the media is well paid by various politicians and groups. They sing whatever song has the highest budget for them individually. So is it possible that the ones with extreme negative view of the government (almost hatred similar to what Mr. Khan shows for the PM), are paid by Mr. Khan's party? Thanks

Sir, how is it possible that a country ranking one of the highest in corruption, doesn't have all these rich politicians not paying the media? If you tell me the ruling party pays to the media and the other side doesn't (being the incumbent), just using common sense, I won't buy it. From the little I've started to understand, the media is well paid by various politicians and groups. They sing whatever song has the highest budget for them individually. So is it possible that the ones with extreme negative view of the government (almost hatred similar to what Mr. Khan shows for the PM), are paid by Mr. Khan's party? Thanks
I was talking about social media cell that is or was being sponsored by interior ministry and was being paid by govt for political gains

"System" designed by AmiRika, England, ISI and few more :)

Neocolonialism

At least media is here but if not...they would have sold this land $$$$

Breach of National Security isn't something to be taken lightly.
All culprits will be investigated under the Army Act.

Sir, with all due respect, (I am feeling that you are an officer in the Pakistani military), who designs the National Security? Its never the Army in mature countries. It is the Civilian Government that creates the National Security policies. The Army, Intelligence, Navy, Law Enforcement, all implement it. The most critical part of a National Security policy is growing the country and the economy. Otherwise, one can't buy guns, sensors and advanced weapons to safeguard them. But may be its different in Pakistan? Thanks

I was talking about social media cell that is or was being sponsored by interior ministry and was being paid by govt for political gains

Sir, thank you for your clarification.

Sounds too good to be true, only time will tell:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom