What's new

Breaking: New images of B-21 bomber released

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
1694548724557.png

Just a upgraded T-72, wait, Su-27, wait, B2 Bomber.

So wow, i am so suprised and at the same time impressed ...

But the murican tax payer will pay ridiculous amounts to keep the MIC and the whole corrupt political system afloat. But hey, it is still not nearly as ridiculous as the cash cow and hangar queen F-35.

Stealth coatings (KAAN, B-21) are becoming lighter in color nowadays for some reason.

But the murican tax payer will pay ridiculous amounts to keep the MIC and the whole corrupt political system afloat. But hey, it is still not nearly as ridiculous as the cash cow and hangar queen F-35.
You’re just bitter the once mighty Russia has to beg Iran and North Korea for weapons. :lol:

...maybe you can explain to everybody on PDF about the super fantastic job your aircraft have shown in Ukraine. :whistle:

Expect extreme laughter at your reply though. :coffee:

Last edited:

Oh you poor poor bitter man :lol:

Russia is never, ever, going to build a bomber as capable as a B-2 much less a B-21.

You’re just bitter the once mighty Russia has to beg Iran and North Korea for weapons. :lol:
Said the murican spambot, whose ubermighty MIC is not able to produce any signifikant amounts of weapons, so you have to literally press all your vassals to deliver weapons to ukraine. And guess what? It is still not enough against Russia fighting with one arm.:lol:

Oh yes for sure, the master of Stealth, the Russian aviation Industry and the almighty Russian Air Force know better!

But wait, where are all the promised Su-57s, what happens to the CHeckMate and will we ever see the so much stealthy PAK-DA? :omghaha:

It seems stealth designs are reaching an apex, given that this is very much an iteration of the B-2's fundamental design. Will be interesting to see the 6th gen designs.

Sometimes think
What if German Nazis had not made the blunders and caused problems for the world around them..

And there was no Hitler that led to disaster.

Might Germany now be one of the leading countries producing high-quality of technology.

Last edited:
Said the murican spambot, whose ubermighty MIC is not able to produce any signifikant amounts of weapons, so you have to literally press all your vassals to deliver weapons to ukraine. And guess what? It is still not enough against Russia fighting with one arm.:lol:

true, we’re not big on artillery and rockets so we have limited supplies. So far even those limited supplies have the mighty Russians hiding in trenches like a roach infestation. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom