What's new

Breaking: New images of B-21 bomber released

true, we’re not big on artillery and rockets so we have limited supplies. So far even those limited supplies have the mighty Russians hiding in trenches like a roach infestation. :lol:
Yeah, that is way to describe the utter failure of the natos mother of all offensives. Capturing a tiny village with a few km² and losing >70k soldiers and hundreds of nato vehicles by doing so in 3 months. Instead of rushing to the sea of azov in 3 weeks. Sorry, in 8 days! :lol:

Yeah, that is way to describe the utter failure of the natos mother of all offensives. Capturing a tiny village with a few km² and losing >70k soldiers and hundreds of nato vehicles by doing so in 3 months. Instead of rushing to the sea of azov in 3 weeks.:lol:
NATO? NATO don’t do pest control. Ukraine is dealing with the roach infestation on its own.

Sometimes think
What if German Nazis had not made the blunders and caused problems for the world around them..

And there was no Hitler that led to disaster.

Might Germany now be one of the leading countries producing high-quality of technology.
The turmoil of early 20th century rests with the perfidious albions, in particulary one Winston Churchill. If it was wasn't for his over ambitious obsession to reduce Germany to a third rate vassal state, none of the global calamities would have risen in the twentieth century.

Just a upgraded T-72, wait, Su-27, wait, B2 Bomber.

So wow, i am so suprised and at the same time impressed ...

But the murican tax payer will pay ridiculous amounts to keep the MIC and the whole corrupt political system afloat. But hey, it is still not nearly as ridiculous as the cash cow and hangar queen F-35.
F-35 is a hangar queen? You probably didn't hear about the Israeli Air Force I guess

The U.S. Air Force announced today the B-21 Raider has commenced engine runs as part of its ground test program at Northrop Grumman’s Palmdale, California, facility. Engine testing is an essential milestone for the program as the world’s first sixth-generation aircraft continues on the path to flight test.

The B-21’s first flight will remain a data driven event that is monitored by Northrop Grumman and the United States Air Force.

Developed with the next generation of stealth technology, advanced networking capabilities and open systems architecture, the B-21 Raider will serve as the backbone of America’s bomber fleet.

I must admit, I'm a bit surprised ... the B-21 just performed its maiden flight :p:

1699630005644.png

To those who said this is just a "B-2" upgrade......

First of all, B-2 itself is an engineering feat that still HAD NOT been overtaken by anyone. I mean, tell me which country in the world can make flying wing in that design that big? Then tell me how you can cover the engine port with those big *** engines and make it stealth, i mean those aren't small engine like F414 or F135, those are U-2/SR-71 grade engine. Then you have all sort of structural, electrical problem, the best 5th gen tech outside of US is China, and they are not even close to make these types of aircraft, yet the USAF made those back in 1989. That in itself is a feat.

And then you are talking about B-21 being an UPGRADE on that. I mean if you know anything about aircraft and anything about engineer in general, you know to upgrade something that cutting edge is really, really hard, I mean it's like what is the room of improvement there? Because anything you do will upset that balance and then you need to find a new way, a way that you have never know or never heard of before to upgrade, because no one on earth have what you have and that is unseen by the world, that alone is a concept I don't even want to dive into. And that is what "Upgrade" to an already cutting edge bomber mean.

If you think this is a B-2 upgrade, sure, that's alright, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, I don't know as no one know what the true spec of the B-21 is. The problem here is people who said that it's a B-2 upgrade then it meant nothing? Dude, i will say to you, are you living under a rock?

Back
Top Bottom