What's new

Breaking News : Aksai chin is illegally occupied by China and violating borders peace:Rajnath Singh

Supa Powa India should take Aksai Chin forcefully from China.

.Is that was an effort for trolling? :cuckoo:
Any that is not what I meant.Their unnecessarily involvement in APs development efforts seems backfiring against them.We are expanding verbal war by dragging Aksai Chin in to it.

Yes, Mandate of Heaven is not a fairy tale on which you trace your Chinese identity, your skyrocketing high IQ made me feel inferior. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did I tell you Bharatavarsha means a land between the mountains of North(Himalayas) and seas of the South(Indian ocean, Arabian sea and Bay of Bengal) where our Indian civilization flourished and traced us as people of Bharatavarsha and we have used it since ancient times to modern times, we have a cultural basis of our identity and don't need some Pervert Emperor like Qin Shi Huang to claim it. Bharat was our historical homeland/country, our people never heard of the term subcontinent, geographic expression only high IQ Chinese knew it.

The Qin or Han Empire looks some 20% of modern China, united China. LOL :lol::lol: No united China existed before 1950, even ROC never had a united China. ;)

Mandate of Heaven is a political-philosophical concept. There is no real or unreal philosophy, if one existed, it is real. Your mythological kingdom Bharat never existed in real life, hence it remains a mythology.

20%? Han dynasty is bigger than present day India, LOL. Don't be butthurt, we have a unified country since 221 BC. Learn to accept facts, it'll help overcome your inferiority complex. Resorting to lie and trolling is certainly not going to work. Might even you into trouble with mod.

Last edited:
Mandate of Heaven is a political-philosophical concept. There is no real or unreal philosophy, if one existed, it is real. Your mythological kingdom Bharat never existed in real life, hence it remains a mythology.

Han dynasty is bigger than present day India. Don't be butthurt, we have a unified country since 221 BC. Learn to accept facts, it'll help overcome your inferiority complex. Resorting to lie and trolling is not going to help. Might even you into trouble with mod.

You think I gonna believe your false history. Now get your candy and play ping pong. I am done with you. :coffee:

You think I gonna believe your false history. Now get your candy and play ping pong. I am done with you. :coffee:

You can delude in your mythical history. Don't fabricate lie about Chinese history to make your argument (trolling) And degrade the forum into a farce.

The only thing you seem to be good at when it comes to the Chinese.:D

CCP would say otherwise ,when we sign a deal for supplying 4 OPVs to Vietnam and also sent 3 battalions to counter the Chinese in Ladakh.
Have you heard the emotional poetic words from a Chinese General about the relation with India and China?

CCP would say otherwise ,when we sign a deal for supplying 4 OPVs to Vietnam and also sent 3 battalions to counter the Chinese in Ladakh.
Have you heard the emotional poetic words from a Chinese General about the relation with India and China?
even IA and IAF don't buy Indian weapon, Vietnam is fully retard.

In the future the relationship is gonna be even worse as lots of retarded BJP redneck officers come into front stage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom