What's new

Breaking News : Aksai chin is illegally occupied by China and violating borders peace:Rajnath Singh

Hareeshu IA MBT

Reaction score
Country
India
Breaking News : On timesnow. Rajnath Singh today attacked China .He blames China for destroying harmony between two countries. China must stop violating our borders . And he went on to say that Akshai Chin belongs to India and illegally occupied by China and it's PLA...

IT'S BREAKING news on timesnow. Hopefully we will see more news on it from all over media .

Breaking News : On timesnow. Rajnath Singh today attacked China .He blames China for destroying harmony between two countries. China must stop violating our borders . And he went on to say that Akshai Chin belongs to India and illegally occupied by China and it's PLA...

IT'S BREAKING news on timesnow. Hopefully we will see more news on it from all over media .
What type of violations they did?

I think something is seriously alarming on the other side . India has chosen to be aggressive and the the same time open for talks. Bringing in Akshai Chin was very dare move and very aggressive posture . India already prepared for the worst it seems .Growing military partnerships with most of the world superpowers is really interesting. It's moving rapidly than thought of . Modi Ji is breaking his own records by setting a new high of leadership qualities. Recent Australian tour was very successful than the us . The growing trade between India and Australia is will considered as a huge blow to Chinese economic in trust . The present China enjoy the major taking partner of Australia .This will be affected to tell level whichan be felt . I do believe this is the reason forIndia to put Australia out of our check list .

Today's Government of India is moving to fast phase . Future might well be for under dogs

Oh damn! Why do these guys kick up controversies every now and then? Can't they put these issues on the back burner and talk of development and internal security issues instead?

I think there is something serious going on behind the curtain.
After 1962 till now noone in India raised issues about Aksai Chin.But our new HM and it seems its is purposeful.We are expanding the possibility of conflict.

could be due chinese president visit last time..

they might have bullied us..

just my thoughts..

I think there is something serious going on behind the curtain.
After 1962 till now noone in India raised issues about Aksai Chin.But our new HM and it seems its is purposeful.We are expanding the possibility of conflict.
We Chinese dont want a war with Indan.it will harm to all the two countrys people,I think you must agree my opinion ,let the dispute exist but not try solve sorry for poor english

Back
Top Bottom