What's new

BREAKING NEWS...COAS will be asked to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fake news, COAS never asked nawaz to resign. If he really wanted to kick nawaz out of office then COAS would have done this long ago when nawaz was brutally killing people in Islamabad.
COAS for day one was insisting nawaz to solve problems with dialogues. COAS also abstained nawaz from killing people. COAS many times done meetings with nawaz and other parties to resolve problems.
This nawaz sharif is really pathetic person, he is just hiding his crimes by doing such thing. He simply wants to create his kingdom here. He payed billions to journalist and to media. And even used police to kill people. Supreme Court is heavily biased. And nawaz has appointed his people in Supreme Court and even in PCB. This is not democrasy it's pure monarchy.
And now these cheap people are now criticizing army. Simply because when nawaz asked army to kill people in Islamabad, army rejected this brutality and army emphasized nawaz to solve the problem with dialogue and peace.

We will never hear any thing about our army. this is Pakistan defense forum. You should be banned, you are too much abusive. I request admin to block.

I am abusive in the open, unlike you hypocrites
you think protesting is you right but not the others

Man, it is enough that my wife regularly asks me why I wasn't posted to Somalia since we would at least have sea views there. Go easy with the taunts or else I may come to Pakistan and join the PTI protestors out of insanity :D

Tell wifey that you didn't screw up that bad. Since you've got Zimbabwe on your CV, just be careful, India has a post in Antarctica as well i believe.

BTW do they still carry cart loads of cash to buy 250mL of milk in Harare?

I am telling you. Islamabad would be fun. Great food, awesome girls (oops, not a place to be with your wife :) ) and right next to ISI.

:rofl:

On Topic, guys please behave yourself. Don't post news that is fake and not confirmed. It just adds fuel to the fire. We already have a big thread running on the Islamabad crisis, lets use that to voice our opinions.

Tell wifey that you didn't screw up that bad. Since you've got Zimbabwe on your CV, just be careful, India has a post in Antarctica as well i believe.

BTW do they still carry cart loads of cash to buy 250mL of milk in Harare?

I am telling you. Islamabad would be fun. Great food, awesome girls (oops, not a place to be with your wife :) ) and right next to ISI.

:rofl:

Islamabad is reserved for Delhi's favorites since diplomats there are treated like royalty. Zim is using US$ since it is no longer viable to print their own money. Apparently the paper and the ink is more expensive than the money being printed :undecided:

At least there are seals and Eskimos in Antarctica. Here we only have the goats to talk to over the weekends. All the locals push off to Namibia and South Africa to shop over the weekends :undecided:

Islamabad is reserved for Delhi's favorites since diplomats there are treated like royalty. Zim is using US$ since it is no longer viable to print their own money. Apparently the paper and the ink is more expensive than the money being printed :undecided:

At least there are seals and Eskimos in Antarctica. Here we only have the goats to talk to over the weekends. All the locals push off to Namibia and South Africa to shop over the weekends :undecided:

Now now, don't be so sad. Complete your posting, behave like a good boy. Don't try to pull off a Devyani Khobragade while there.

Good Luck!

Shukar hai Tank start thinking:lol:

That's what happens when you put the Think before a Tank.
:p:

nice entertainment for people who dont like to work but doesnt have much for entertainment.

Pehle tum...ni pehle tum....rock paper scissor???

Good

Go Nawaj GO!

On Topic, guys please behave yourself. Don't post news that is fake and not confirmed. It just adds fuel to the fire. We already have a big thread running on the Islamabad crisis, lets use that to voice our opinions.

chore yar, abhi to darama shuru ho raha hay
bus ab chup ker ke baith and tamasha dekh ke how these people will cut the same branch they are sitting on and when they fall they will blame it on CIA or RAW

Guys, Nawaz asks chief to go, chief has to go. Keep it cool- you guys need to keep democracy up first.

I am abusive in the open, unlike you hypocrites
you think protesting is you right but not the others

Do some shame. Do some shame. What will you had done if your bro/sister/kids were massacred in the same way ? Sitting at home, commenting on forums. Supporting the massacre makes you happy ? then first be a Pakistani. Feel pain for Pakistani Nation. They are first Pakistani, then any thing else. Your Nawaz, Your PMLN did same with the Yousaf Raza gillani, dunt forget that. Dont think that nation has forgotten. Now saving that china projects completes ? Defaming army all the time ? Lying on parliament floor? Killing with real bullets? Setting up US agenda so that they make government in Afghanistan? Nawaz is that coward who did not even did the atomic test in 1998 due to US fear. Nawaz did same in 1999. Have some shame. Shahbaz kills 14 people in model town n still we are hypocrites. Then u r a selfish psychopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom