What's new

Breaking News, IAF Jaguar crashes

Pakistan flying with used garbage or Chinese tin can. As stated by most Indians.

Has much lesser failure. These pilots need to have better training or better parts for their jets.

Something is wrong. And Yeh good that pilot is safe.

i am sure you can come up with a better trolling line :lol:

Do Indian pilots eject at the 1st hint of trouble?

Do they ever try to save their aircrafts?(without jeopardizing lives of course)

Nope there is Incident during 1965 war or 1971, when Pakistan guns fired on one plane and anti aircraft shell break the plane and injured the pilot, he had been hit on one hand and loss lots blood, though he did not eject, and try to landing, on ground as there were three planes, and the pilot is injured so if he fails to land plane and make runway not useful for other two planes, so other two planes go for landing but due to some problem both collapsed on air, pilot become sad, and also lost concentration, and his eyes gone closed again and again as he lost concentration, but in second try he land the plane. After landing he sent for the medical treatment, when aircraft maintenance people see the plane, the drogue parasuit was damaged, so if he had tried to use ejection sit from less distance he might be killed....................

That's how i like to project paf great pilots with limited or substandard equipment performing much better than cash ridden iaf with world market at feet.

well we have our own crash list .. but things is iaf is using many old planes , they can replace it easily but we cant .. we are short $$$

well we have our own crash list .. but things is iaf is using many old planes , they can replace it easily but we cant .. we are short $$$
I am sure by now you should have understood iaf doctrine. Spend more on old junk than new machine since we all know a decision to buy mmrca can take 25 years.

And most importantly Pakistan have a good training model pilots take part in lot of exercises most which we don't get news about with China.
Iaf don't adjust they want best in the world even if it become obsolete by the time it arrive. Since it will give more commission later.

I am sure by now you should have understood iaf doctrine. Spend more on old junk than new machine since we all know a decision to buy mmrca can take 25 years.

And most importantly Pakistan have a good training model pilots take part in lot of exercises most which we don't get news about with China.
Iaf don't adjust they want best in the world even if it become obsolete by the time it arrive. Since it will give more commission later.

well i dont know much about Iaf doctrine , but choosing Su 30mki as backbone was a good choice made by IAf , they can replace most of their fleet with them , mki is a potent fighter , why not buying more ? and Iaf is looking for huge numbers , i think they should operate few kind of A/c , choose quality over quantity

Nice nice, super progress. :lol:

Google it, you find some assistance from foreign countries that facilitated the first space, I don't need to explain more.

Worst design.....:tdown:

Was that supposed to be a foolish remark ?What '2003 space mission cooperation with Foreign countries'?

We have been making satellites since 1975 & launching them since 1980

This is what we had in 2003,tell me what did you have-a leased damaged Indonesian sat ?:rofl:

pslv_1.jpg

gslv_21.jpg

insat-3a.jpg

Nice nice, super progress.

Thanks

Google it, you find some assistance from foreign countries that facilitated the first space, I don't need to explain more.

Said like a true troll.Assistance? Absolute BS...

Worst design.....

Go design a SLV compared to SLV we made in the 80s before commenting troll.

Huh,arent you the same genius who were lecturing DRDO on how to design MBRLs? :omghaha:

Now where is the proof for this

Pakistan was in better shape in 2003 before India

Why are the threads about four terrorists being killed in Kashmir getting deleted, but this stupid thread allowed to continue?

Indians always are so insecure and lack of common senses, Pakistan was in better shape in 2003 before India started on space mission cooperation with Foreign countries, right?

If so, please sit down and drink chocolate milk.

:rofl::rofl:

Why are the threads about four terrorists being killed in Kashmir getting deleted, but this stupid thread allowed to continue?
This thread is about loss of Indian assets and hence continuing. The thread about terrorists getting killed are about loss of Pakistani assets and hence are deleted or closed.

Sometimes I think pdf mods think that by deleting the threads they can undo the incident :lol:

The PC/Laptop you call your own is also most probably built in Japan, Korea or even China.
My reply was to a baloney by an Indian member and i don't recall Gambit or Chinese Dragon acquiring Indian membership.
The PC/Laptop you call your own is also most probably built in Japan, Korea or even China.
My reply was to a baloney by an Indian member and i don't recall Gambit or Chinese Dragon acquiring Indian membership.

I guess the wind is really jammed.

Server vs Laptop... not a good analogy brother.
You see..you might watch host **** on ur lappy... but you cannot do so here..despite this forum being a pakistani forum ( actually its not ) coz.. **** is NOT allowed to be Hosted by certain datacenters in US.

Additionally the creative owner of this forum also owns a turkish and an indian defence forum ( now u might understand why they are NOT turkish and Indian forums )

Last time when pdf was hacked.... later in counter attack...a few patriot hackers from ur country - hacked indiandefence.com , ironically owned by the same person : the webby of defence.pk !

Dont judge a book by its cover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom