What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
not you.. invaders from central asia kicked some hindu @$$.. you are the ones who got kicked and so converted...
i still say that if gandhi no give pak some land then pak people in trouble for another 1000 yrs. lol.

I am one that has ancestors linking outside of India. I am a Pakistani, and I refuse to let Hinuds put Pakistani Muslims down.

I am one that has ancestors linking outside of India. I am a Pakistani, and I refuse to let Hinuds put Pakistani Muslims down.

:what: so you are not from the subcontinent? (assuming you mean indian subcontinent when you say you are not from india?)

also if you have the feelnig that hindus shouldnt put down pak muslims, then you should learn not to put down hindus or indians

The last hope left of justice is our courts, i hope Supreme court intervene in the matter and brought back those bastard where they deserve to be.
Its the Supreme Court that allowed them to go to Italy to cast their votes...................

:what: so you are not from the subcontinent? (assuming you mean indian subcontinent when you say you are not from india?)

also if you have the feelnig that hindus shouldnt put down pak muslims, then you should learn not to put down hindus or indians

Your own Hindus put down many of our ancestors.

I am a Pakistani Punjabi Arain.

My tribe probably has nothing to do with India.

Miss we have been kicking Hindu a$$ for more than a thousand years. Don't get it twisted.
Your ancestors were kicked in a$$ too..you can be in the denial mode for as long as you want.
Violent way of spreading a religion..believe in our god or die!

Your ancestors were kicked in a$$ too..you can be in the denial mode for as long as you want.
Violent way of spreading a religion..believe in our god or die!

You don't know my ancestors Sikh.

My ancestors were the ones kicking your gurus in the balls. :lol:

Miss we have been kicking Hindu a$$ for more than a thousand years. Don't get it twisted.

I was wondering what were those marks on my a$$....................Now understood............Thousand year old Marks.......:chilli:

Your own Hindus put down many of our ancestors.

I am a Pakistani Punjabi Arain.

My tribe probably has nothing to do with India.

How did hindus put down your ancestors.
punjabi arain are nothing but hindus of lower caste or there is a recent theory that they come from Arabs (which means that they are not part of punjab and should start scouting new homes to the west).

NEW DELHI/THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has said Italy's refusal to send back the two naval guards facing trial in India is "unacceptable". The Prime Minister has said that he will look into the matter.

Italian naval guards Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone, accused of killing two Indian fishermen, were being tried in India.

The Supreme Court in February allowed the two to return to Italy to vote in the February 24-25 national elections. It had earlier allowed them to go home for Christmas.

Earlier, Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy termed as unacceptable Italy's decision not to send its two naval guards to India, who were being tried for killing two fishermen. He said he will take up the issue with the external affairs ministry.

"I am reaching Delhi (Tuesday) night and I will take this issue up with the external affairs ministry. We are also looking to take up this issue legally," Chandy said after Italy announced that the naval guards will not be returning to India.

The Italian government claimed that New Delhi "does not have jurisdiction over the case".

Chandy said: "You should see the earnestness in how Kerala pursued this case in the... courts and also in the apex court in the country. Our stand remains the same that they should stand trial here according to the Indian law."

In no way would this would be acceptable to Kerala, he said.

The apex court had ruled that the case need not be tried in Kerala, instead a special court be set up in Delhi.

The two naval guards have been at the centre of a year-long international row for allegedly shooting dead two Indian fishermen Ajesh Binki and Gelastine after mistaking them for pirates near the Kerala coast in February 2012.

Italy claims the incident occurred in international waters and has been trying to get Latorre and Girone tried in Italian courts, while India contends the shooting occurred in its own territory.: Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy has termed as unacceptable Italy's decision not to send its two naval guards to India, who were being tried for killing two fishermen. He said he will take up the issue with the external affairs ministry.

The Supreme Court in February allowed Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone, accused of killing two Indian fishermen, to return to Italy to vote in the February 24-25 national elections. It had earlier allowed them to go home for Christmas.

"I am reaching Delhi (Tuesday) night and I will take this issue up with the external affairs ministry. We are also looking to take up this issue legally," Chandy said after Italy announced that the naval guards will not be returning to India.

The Italian government claimed that New Delhi "does not have jurisdiction over the case".

Chandy said: "You should see the earnestness in how Kerala pursued this case in the... courts and also in the apex court in the country. Our stand remains the same that they should stand trial here according to the Indian law."

The apex court had ruled that the case need not be tried in Kerala, instead a special court be set up in Delhi.

The two naval guards have been at the centre of a year-long international row for allegedly shooting dead two Indian fishermen Ajesh Binki and Gelastine after mistaking them for pirates near the Kerala coast in February 2012.

Italy claims the incident occurred in international waters and has been trying to get Latorre and Girone tried in Italian courts, while India contends the shooting occurred in its own territory

Italy's action unacceptable, Manmohan Singh says - The Times of India

"I understand How MMS feels for italians " :P

Logi...................US mee hai to kya hua................Aukat me aa gaye................Very Bad

NEW DELHI/THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has said Italy's refusal to send back the two naval guards facing trial in India is "unacceptable". The Prime Minister has said that he will look into the matter.

Italian naval guards Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone, accused of killing two Indian fishermen, were being tried in India.

The Supreme Court in February allowed the two to return to Italy to vote in the February 24-25 national elections. It had earlier allowed them to go home for Christmas.

Earlier, Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy termed as unacceptable Italy's decision not to send its two naval guards to India, who were being tried for killing two fishermen. He said he will take up the issue with the external affairs ministry.

Italy claims the incident occurred in international waters and has been trying to get Latorre and Girone tried in Italian courts, while India contends the shooting occurred in its own territory.: Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy has termed as unacceptable Italy's decision not to send its two naval guards to India, who were being tried for killing two fishermen. He said he will take up the issue with the external affairs ministry.

The Supreme Court in February allowed Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone, accused of killing two Indian fishermen, to return to Italy to vote in the February 24-25 national elections. It had earlier allowed them to go home for Christmas.

Italy claims the incident occurred in international waters and has been trying to get Latorre and Girone tried in Italian courts, while India contends the shooting occurred in its own territory

Italy's action unacceptable, Manmohan Singh says - The Times of India

"I understand How MMS feels for italians " :P

I think Congress in Kerala & Centre should be screwed for this issue................

They sure would be disappointed with you, wouldn't they. From kicking others in the balls to not having any...........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom