What's new

Breaking News : PM Modi will visit Pakistan next year!!

If Pakistan forgets Kashmir, the future of India and Pakistan is bright. If not, the relations between the two will remain the same...

actually if India forget Kashmir then its bright

India growing at a rate of 7.5% while Pakistan growing at a rate of 4.2% is case in the point.

As I said, India has a choice while Pakistan doesn't.

India's population is reaching 120 croor while our is only 20 croor, the 4.2 in more effective then 7.5 I think .. however they are working it to take it to 7% by next 3,4 years

As I said, India has a choice while Pakistan doesn't.

- Dawood Ibrahim still in Pakistan
- Hafiz still moves like a celebrity
- Lakhvi still breathing fresh air every morning
yes India have choices

India's population is reaching 120 croor while our is only 20 croor, the 4.2 in more effective then 7.5 I think .. however they are working it to take it to 7% by next 3,4 years

120 crore growing at a rate of 7.5% has a multiplying effect than 20 crore growing at a rate of 4.2%. It is simple math. Moreover, a Kashmir center policy of Pakistan will spend more to keep up with India's defense expenditure, thereby keeping it perpetually low in development life cycle.

12345499_1668655733393010_5574437017010035122_n.jpg

- Dawood Ibrahim still in Pakistan
- Hafiz still moves like a celebrity
- Lakhvi still breathing fresh air every morning
yes India have choices

India doesn't care about Hafiz, Lakhvi or Dawood. They are and have been used by India for its own gain.

India doesn't care about Hafiz, Lakhvi or Dawood. They are and have been used by India for its own gain.

lmao, whatever suits you
no talk till Hafiz is handed over
no talks till Lakhvi is put back in jail
no talks till Dawood is handed over
lets talk what the heck

if pakistan forgets Kashmir there'll be no power for Pakistan military that's why they won't allow it
No, that is like forgetting Palestine. We dont forget, we never forget - sooner or later, Kashmir is going to break off from Bharati yoke; looking at history, you can never oppress a people for too long, sooner or later they will gain independence. Kashmiri blood runs through a quarter of Pakistan, our Prime Minister along with half of the high ranking officials of Pakistan had families that were forced out from Kashmir by the genocidal Dogra regime.

@BABA AGHORI i think isi has done something ,a sudden change in direction,finally they they admitted Pakistan is a country atleast

Why the fcuk Pakistan is inviting the butcher of Gujarat to Pakistan ! You first need to have better relations but the Hindutva lunatics and their ShivSena are attacking Pakistanis. Sharif is just an idiot !

this will be fun, Pak will have to provide more security for Modi than they would have for Xi or even the POTUS lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom