What's new

Breaking News : PM Modi will visit Pakistan next year!!

Ah....time to BREAKEVEN the cost of Muslim lives he claimed in India
h.jpeg

What is the point him visiting? Sadly, Pakistan and India both are having some senseless type of people ruling the government. Especially, Modi! He's completely out of mind. Plus, they are not gonna talk seriously on the points both the countries need to solve by now. Kahin bahir he mil Len. Kia Faida Pakistan ko grubby karne Ka.

1. Modi is coming for SAARC summit
2. Modi means business. He is ready to start a new chapter. so is sharif but can Pak army change

3. Solution dont come so fast. Both countries should focus on internal problems, economy.

Do u have a health ministry,if yes then First u tell yr health ministry to provide better security to the polio workers who are killed. The continuing attacks pose a serious challenge for polio vaccination efforts in Pakistan, one of just three countries where the disease is still endemic.
We have health ministry for sure but I believe security comes under ministry internal affair I guess...No I idea about India but in USA and Pakistan ministry of health do not provide security but one thing i can tell them on your behave to given some polio and chill pill vaccine to Modi :)

We have health ministry for sure but I believe security comes under ministry internal affair I guess...No I idea about India but in USA and Pakistan ministry of health do not provide security but one thing i can tell them on your behave to given some polio and chill pill vaccine to Modi :)
a lot of butt hurt & heart burn. stop ranting & raving and help yourself to a ton of burnol.

1. Modi is coming for SAARC summit
2. Modi means business. He is ready to start a new chapter. so is sharif but can Pak army change

3. Solution dont come so fast. Both countries should focus on internal problems, economy.

Pak army change of what? That's the problem, both counties are not focusing on the problems. Modi just gonna take some selfies, enjoy the food and leave.
All they care about is their own business. Not the countries. Unfortunately our leaders, don't even put the interests of the countries on second place, but somewhere on the last numbers of the list. Business comes first. This meeting will not change anything, not even with 1 degree angle. It's just my views.

That's the problem, both counties are not focusing on the problems. Modi just gonna take some selfies, enjoy the food and leave.
Dont expect any thing other than that. What does pakistan have that india wants ? India will use iran route to trade with afghanistan.

Pak army change of what? That's the problem, both counties are not focusing on the problems. Modi just gonna take some selfies, enjoy the food and leave.
All they care about is their own business. Not the countries. Unfortunately our leaders, don't even put the interests of the countries on second place, but somewhere on the last numbers of the list. Business comes first. This meeting will not change anything, not even with 1 degree angle. It's just my views.

Its a SAARC summit of south asian countries in Islamabad. Why do you want your country to remain isolated in region??

Modi and sharif were elected to fix the economy of region. Sharif is doing a good job. Why are you so pessimist, bro!

Trade & investment, SAFTA, turkmenistan Pipeline all are good for region

Its a SAARC summit of south asian countries in Islamabad. Why do you want your country to remain isolated in region??

Modi and sharif were elected to fix the economy of region. Sharif is doing a good job. Why are you so pessimist, bro!

Trade & investment, SAFTA, turkmenistan Pipeline all are good for region

I do NOT! Sharif and good job. Okay. :). I am sister btw. :p
And let see where the things go after the meeting.

Back
Top Bottom