What's new

Breaking News : PM Modi will visit Pakistan next year!!

Pakistan army power is not related to kashmir its coming from the support of Pakistani nation who dosen't believe in these corrupt politicians to do any kind of positive and development work in Pakistan.As long as there are corrupt politicians in Pakistan, Pakistan army will always have the support of Pakistani nation and they will have the power.Very soon Pakistan will be free from corrupt politicians as the process of accountability is slow but has taken a start under the leadership of Pakistan establishment.
But i dont understand any lungians to understand this and you will be stuck with your corrput politicians as there is no power of accountability in India and you will have projects like Tejas and Rrafael in future too which will remain on papers for the first 10 years due to your political leadership.

Is Pakistan Army very honest and not involved in any kind of corruption ? This is just for my knowledge !
Because there are a lot of scandals and corruption cases being reported about indian defence forces.

btw, Why Modi is visiting here ! What possibly the agenda would be. My opinion he is risking India's security. Every time the peace process starts Pakistan Military sends some terrorists here! Why these folks are possibly engaging such coutry where there is no civil governance :)

India should agree on plebiscite in Both Kashmir if she sincerly want peace otherwise no amount of meetings can bring peace, things will remain same.
ya ya sure sure :lol:

Dream-On.jpg

There will be last minute ho-halla in pakistan or something will be done to poke India by the so called messengers of peace(PA, ISI, other groups like JuD,HM etc) and then Modi's visit will be deferred and then the blame will be put on India by saying India does not want to talk.

maybe Modi comes on PDF too and might have seen that thread about what happened to all those nation where he earlier visited ..... darinder moodee is palnning something bad yet again :lol:

Oh yeh dude... modi shuld visit Pakistan fortnightly. :yahoo: I support Modi's visit...

Say what?!

The skeptic me says that India is playing nice to get what it wants in Afghanistan and will pull a BCCI later.

The pragmatic me says that Modi has realized that '36 inches ki chati' is not so relevant in the international geopolitics and has decided to word around the theatrics to do something of real substance.

1. This was a planned visit in connection with SAARC summit and will go ahead as planned. Expect nothing much out of it.

2. It is good to see the frost warm up a little but here, I'll say that Kashmir is an unfinished agenda and this is what always lead to infiltration blames as wells as those of tyranny in IHK. Then, why put it under the carpet? Why not take the bull by horns.

3. Most Indians friends here believe that Kashmir no longer wanted to cede to Pakistan, yes, then why not go ahead with a plebiscite and really nip the evil into bud? I mean just get it done. And let's also demilitarize Siachin and declare it free for both sides. None of the countries will lose much with it.

4. Please let's get over the myth that PA needs Kashmir. Not at all. We want this solved esp., in current context of our engagement in West.

5. Btw, coming back to topic, the HEART of Asia, now, why is India so concerned with a country far from it while it blockades Myanmar? Hmmm? Why this kola veri di?

India should agree on plebiscite in Both Kashmir if she sincerly want peace otherwise no amount of meetings can bring peace, things will remain same.

Most Indians friends here believe that Kashmir no longer wanted to cede to Pakistan, yes, then why not go ahead with a plebiscite and really nip the evil into bud? I mean just get it done. And let's also demilitarize Siachin and declare it free for both sides. None of the countries will lose much with it.

Plebiscite is quite out of the question .

We'll have to find some other method to reconcile ourselves with the ground realities.

On Siachen , India's view is sign on the dotted line to accept where we stand . Lets withdraw thereafter. Pak does not want to sign.

That terrorist is not welcomed in our country.

PM Modi will visit Pakistan next year, says Sushma Swaraj in Islamabad

Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Pakistan next year, Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said in Islamabad on Wednesday.

Modi will participate in South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) summit, Swaraj told the media. Sushma Swaraj said she would accompany Modi during his visit, Geo TV reported.
The external affairs minister said that India and Pakistan must display maturity in doing business with each other.

"It is time we display maturity and self-confidence to do business with each other and strengthen regional trade and cooperation," Sushma Swaraj said in her address at the Heart of Asia Summit in Islamabad, and added, "The entire world is rooting for a change. Let us not disappoint them."

She added that on "our part, India is prepared to move our cooperation at a pace which Pakistan is comfortable with. But today, let us at least resolve to help Afghanistan — in the best traditions of good neighbourliness.

Swaraj also said that in the past few months, terrorism in Afghanistan had grown both in intensity and scope.

"Afghanistan is threatened most by terrorism and not tribal or ethnic rivalries," she said, adding that the Afghan security forces need the continued support of the international community.

Swaraj said that it was the 'collective duty of all of us to ensure that the forces of terrorism and extremism do not find sanctuaries and safe havens in any name, form or manifestation... An end to terrorism and extremism, and adherence to internationally accepted redlines are essential for reconciliation and lasting peace in Afghanistan.'

Saying that Afghanistan could be an important hub for trade, transit and communication routes, Swaraj said, "The 'Heart of Asia' cannot function if its arteries are clogged."

She also invited the ministers for the 6th Heart of Asia summit to be held in India in 2016.

Swaraj, who was accompanied by Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar, India's High Commissioner to Pakistan TCA Raghavan and envoy to Afghanistan Amar Sinha, said terrorism in that country has grown in both intensity and scope in the last few months and that India was ready to work with the Afghan government to strengthen its defensive capability.

"Terrorists have made concerted efforts to capture and hold territory, reminding us that they have not changed. We salute the Afghan National Security Forces and the Afghan people for countering the forces of terrorism and extremism with courage and resilience," she said.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom