What's new

BREAKING NEWS: STARSHIP HAS LANDED!!!!

There's no such thing as "American" ingenuity and enterprise because there's no American anything. You're a squatter on stolen land built by stolen people. You're nothing more than a garbage heap Europe tossed its trash into. LOL "America"... even your name and language isn't your own.

You are, at best, a country by analogy. Your entire existence from beginning to the soon-to-be-upon-you end is briefer than the average Chinese interregnum.

It's advice you might take yourself. You can't stop getting a rise out of the posts I make and responding to them, even when they aren't addressed to you. 😉
Aww... you can't quit me. :smitten:

Sounds to me like America squats in you head...rent free. :lol:

There's no such thing as "American" ingenuity and enterprise because there's no American anything. You're a squatter on stolen land built by stolen people. You're nothing more than a garbage heap Europe tossed its trash into. LOL "America"... even your name and language isn't your own.

You are, at best, a country by analogy. Your entire existence from beginning to the soon-to-be-upon-you end is briefer than the average Chinese interregnum.

It's advice you might take yourself. You can't stop getting a rise out of the posts I make and responding to them, even when they aren't addressed to you. 😉
Aww... you can't quit me. :smitten:

LOL! The "squatters" are China. Your entire physical traditional society of thousands of years has been thrown away and replaced with a Western based design of highways, skyscrapers, planes, and trains. When you walk in your cities almost everything you see is Western based.

You guys didn't think of this first...we did.

Maybe some day you guys will finally do something that the rest of the world will emulate

The Spirit and Opportunity rovers used the Delta ll heavy.
It still doesn't answer why they use Russian RD-180 engine.

Spirit and opportunity rovers are much lighter rover compare to 1 ton preseverance. I think I do not need to say more.
LOL! The "squatters" are China. Your entire physical traditional society of thousands of years has been thrown away and replaced with a Western based design of highways, skyscrapers, planes, and trains. When you walk in your cities almost everything you see is Western based.

You guys didn't think of this first...we did.

Lol.. skycrapers, plane and highway are modern architecture. The real western architecture are from Rome and England old castle.

You can find plenty of Chinese architect in Beijing and Xi An.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like America squats in you head...rent free. :lol:
Hey, I'll cop to that. I'll give you your props - you are the undisputed champions of squatting.

The Spirit and Opportunity rovers used the Delta ll heavy.
Why curiosity rover mission used altas V with Russian RD-180 engine? Care to share the reason? NASA incapable to build more delta V or the american engine is unreliable and NASA decide to switch to RD-180 engine?

What a joke. It is nothing but publicity stunt. You cannot go to Mars on one of these. It takes decades of effort. The moon is the launch pad for going to Mars. Earth is not. This is why China has been focusing on the moon recently. Moon base is the first step to going to Mars.

What a joke. It is nothing but publicity stunt. You cannot go to Mars on one of these. It takes decades of effort. The moon is the launch pad for going to Mars. Earth is not. This is why China has been focusing on the moon recently. Moon base is the first step to going to Mars.
With long March 9, a single launch of mars sample return is possible.

Manned mission to mars will be some time away unless there is some super breakthru for travelling in space.

Why curiosity rover mission used altas V with Russian RD-180 engine? Care to share the reason? NASA incapable to build more delta V or the american engine is unreliable and NASA decide to switch to RD-180 engine?

did you forget? I already explained this to you earlier.

The RD 180 is an awesome, reliable cheap engine - it is one of the best engines ever made by man. The Raptor and the Vulcan recently surpassed the iconic RD-180 the Chinese have yet to best the RD-180.
The RD 180s are so good we got addicted to it, but no more; they are banned from 2022.

Probably explains why the Russians are knocking on China's door. Hope you make good copies of the RD-180 and other priced Russian IP in the bargain.

Good luck!

This thread has turned unproductive really fast...

An this is why Chinese are followers, and Americans leaders. We do the “impossible”, and you follow.
This is Flamebaiting, and it wasn't helpful in keeping this discussion productive.

Flaming / baiting

A special form of trolling whereby, threads or posts aimed at inciting an individual or group of people to be emotionally charged and incite fighting are not allowed. PDF is especially against using such posts or threads to incite hatred against politically belligerent nations or group of people e.g. Indians, Pakistanis or Saudis, Iranians etc. This would only add fuel to the flames. That’s not what PDF stands for.

----

I'm once again going to ignore the obvious targets of mockery (and boy oh boy are they plentiful in this thread) and ask a deeper question: Aren't you Americans ashamed that your space program is basically the side hobby of a Tony Stark wannabe egomaniac (and major China booster, I might add)? Your national space program has resources that dwarf SpaceX's, why is it such an abysmal failure? In fact, why is everything national of yours such an abysmal failure? Why do you suck so unbelievably hard at governance?

Don't you have any conception of national greatness? I suppose not, since that would require you having a conception of nationhood. Just a "country" of descendants of thieves, murderers, and slavers - what could be expected of you, really?
This is also Flamebaiting as well as an expression that is bordering following:

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

----

Further Flamebaiting attempts and BS in this thread, and I will take action irrespective of nationalities involved. There will be no leniency this time. Be mindful of the rules of this forum and not try to ruin PDF.

What are they trying to achieve by making it land since last one decade ?

I am sorry, never researched on it hence the asking

What are they trying to achieve by making it land since last one decade ?

I am sorry, never researched on it hence the asking

1. To be stacked onto a booster rocket, launch from one country and fly through the Low Earth Orbit, the booster separating and the Starship human-carrying spacecraft landing in another country in 20 or 30 minutes.

2. To be able to make the human-carrying Starship spacecraft and cargo-carrying Starship spacecraft land on the Moon and Mars.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom