What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

I am in Madinah at the Moment.. is there any more detail about the Location of this incident.. as there is nothing on the news here

It's in eastern Saudi Arabia, seems like ISIS bomber targeting Saudi Shia citizens...not in Medina ....

It hit a mosque....

Probably related to situation in Iraq, Fallujah was big loss for them, among other losses....

According to the news it was a cylinder explosion in a hotel. Other explosion is in Lateef as suicide attack.

It's in eastern Saudi Arabia, seems like ISIS bomber targeting Saudi Shia citizens...not in Medina ....

It hit a mosque....

Probably related to situation in Iraq, Fallujah was big loss for them, among other losses....

So these people are upset at loosing Fallujah and hitting back at their handlers ?

oh f**k!!!! This is just bad! Who is the dumb f*ck stupid enough to do it!!! I just hope it's some burst LPG cylinder or something. If this is a terror attack, the entire Islamic world will be plunged into turmoil. Goddamn IDIOTS!

I hope some day soon the regional govs will work together to destroy them, our govs all try to burn each other so no wonder IS manages to grow and exploit the situations.

Even Assad used to support them against Iraq before the Syrian war.

its a blast near gate of Masjid - e- Nabwi ,,,,, Some said its very loud and big explosion .
ALLAH RAHAM KAR.....

May ALLAH Protect everyone.. thank god it was not intentional and just a cylinder blast

oh f**k!!!! This is just bad! Who is the dumb f*ck stupid enough to do it!!! I just hope it's some burst LPG cylinder or something. If this is a terror attack, the entire Islamic world will be plunged into turmoil. Goddamn IDIOTS!

Even if it was some sort of bombing, it wouldn't change anything. You're exaggerating a little too much.

EDIT:

Saudi security forces targeted by ISIS bomber in Medina too, according to Saudi state media

Back
Top Bottom