What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

I think we have had enough of this talbitches, isis Qaeda bullshit....

they should be eliminated most ruthlessly... this is a critical time in our history....

for me any one speaking in their support now should also be put to death......

Anyway, it's no gas cylinder explosion, it was a suicide bomber targeting Saudi security post. This is per Saudi state media. RIP to victims.
My Friend that is a Parking place, and the blast was in a parked car as u can see the images and videos that place is surrounded by hotels and the Mosques right in front. it was merely an accident and the media is trying to create a panic for the sake of TRPs

What kind of "Muslim" will do suicide bombing infront of prophet's tomb ?

CmiP9_qXEAQovyD.jpg

CmiP-XMWEAEZGJk.jpg
CmiP9mzWAAAFba_.jpg

CmiUfXsUMAAPdbS.jpg

CmiVEnRUcAAmOyl.jpg

Welcome to the new world order of the illuminati.

Now every week some misguided fanatic blowing himself up somewhere and people twitter pictures of it and make odd comments.

This situation will not end until the people understand who is realy behind such events.

People like henry kissinger, nathan rothschild, the club of rome, commitee of the 300 etc.

Those people buy terrorists with money and pure gold.

A CIA agent was captured in istanbul as he tried to recruit fanatics for ISIS. Turkish police set him free when he showed them his diplomatic immunity.

Had you the Russians not screwed up; things might have been different and the world may not have been uni polar.

Fresh bombings in two Saudi cities after earlier blast

Three suicide bombings took place in the Saudi cities of Madinah and Qatif on Monday evening after a foiled attack earlier in the day in Jeddah.

One attack targeted security forces in the parking lot of Al-Haram al-Nabawi in Madinah, a mosque established and built by the Prophet Mohammad.

Two other attacks were in the eastern city of Qatif.

Al Arabiya News Channel’s correspondent said worshipers were unhurt following the attack in Qatif.

I am very confuse right now according to Al-Arabia and RT its a car bomb blast (may be accident or Terrorist Attack) , several police personals can bee seen lying on floor near burning car. I am not uploading the video You all can see that in earlier posts and on RT.com

1.jpg

3.jpg

123.jpg

1234.jpg

Last edited:
post no 66
In pic one can see the smoke and bombing, but the general public is as if nothing has happend, its business usual.
Whats the matter there ?

I hope it is cylinder blast in Madinah. Any kind of violence or terrorism is completely unacceptable in the city of Holy Prophet(SAW). Saudi govt should ensure that nothing happens in two holy cities.

Hope It to be a cylinder blast.But Reuters is claiming it to be a suicide blast

Suicide bomber strikes near main mosque in Medina, Saudi Arabia - Arabiya
Mon Jul 4, 2016 10:45pm IST

RIYADH (Reuters) - A suicide bomber detonated a device near the security headquarters of the Prophet's Mosque in Medina, Saudi Arabia, the second-holiest site in Islam, Saudi-owned al-Arabiya television reported on Monday.

The blast followed others in Qatif and Jeddah on Monday, the last day of the Muslim holy fasting month of Ramadan and start of the Eid al-Fitra festival. Pictures circulating on social media showed dark smoke billowing from flames near the mosque.

(Reporting By Ali Abdellati in Cairo; Writing by Angus McDowall, editing by Larry King.)
http://in.mobile.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINKCN0ZK1SN

Back
Top Bottom