What's new

Breaking News TTP Leader Wali ur Rahman killed in today's Drone Attack

wth.. propaganda to continue the drone strikes.. wali maight be alive and enjoying white sand and palm trees of Australia at the moment.. who knows.. all is bull####

wth.. propaganda to continue the drone strikes.. wali maight be alive and enjoying white sand and palm trees of Australia at the moment.. who knows.. all is bull####

Or he it may be that he is torn to bits in hell -- please make an effort to be rational

Never heard about this man before. Why is it always number 2.. why not number 3 or 4 or 5? or by raising the ranks does it raise the profile of the one who succumbed, & enhances achievement of the one who took action?

Yep, multiple sources have confirmed it. The second in command of TTP has been killed by an American drone strike. I wonder where all the Pakistanis who keep saying that TTP is working at the behest of USA are doing now. Well, now they can say that TTP is India's creation.

Anything to remain in denial of the fact that all those terrorist groups are comprised of Pakistanis, born and brought up in Pakistan, working for other Pakistanis. And that if it were not for USA's help, the state of Pakistan would have had a lot more difficulty in trying to eliminate them.

For once people, accept the obvious, blinding reality, that these terrorists are Pakistanis, and stop blaming the outside world for their existence. You cannot cure the cancer within your body, if you keep pretending that it is a disease caused by a microbe from outside, and not your own body cells mutating cancerously.

Anyway, we should expect new Talibanization in Punjab, under the PMLN party and in the leadership of Rana Sanaullah and Nawaz sharif. Release process of banned groups is already started!! Be ready for more news and welcome to Punjab!!

Talibanization?

TTP are already on the payroll of NS and SS.

Yep, multiple sources have confirmed it. The second in command of TTP has been killed by an American drone strike. I wonder where all the Pakistanis who keep saying that TTP is working at the behest of USA are doing now. Well, now they can say that TTP is India's creation.

Anything to remain in denial of the fact that all those terrorist groups are comprised of Pakistanis, born and brought up in Pakistan, working for other Pakistanis. And that if it were not for USA's help, the state of Pakistan would have had a lot more difficulty in trying to eliminate them.

For once people, accept the obvious, blinding reality, that these terrorists are Pakistanis, and stop blaming the outside world for their existence. You cannot cure the cancer within your body, if you keep pretending that it is a disease caused by a microbe from outside, and not your own body cells mutating cancerously.

NATO invaded Afghanistan and created resentment, not Pakistan.

TTP are funded and armed by US/Saudi/Qatar/India nexus to divert focus of Taliban away from Afghanistan and to export the war into Pakistan.

Every Pakistani knows this.

Go deal with your Maoist rebellion, that is 100% created against your own racist and fascist ideology.

any violation of soverignty of pakistan is still condemnable

Depends on which side of the fence you are on...

Alot of the Army folks accept privately that drones are a help somewhat in eliminating targets in most occasions. But it's also a violation of airspace strictly speaking if the state doesn't give prior permission.

It's a means to an end..the mean might not be ethical, legal or moral, but the end in a fair few occasions is pretty much a good one, but it gets nasty as well.

So it depends that which side of the fence you are sitting on...

As far I see it, all drones strikes are authorised by the Pakistani military. I do not see it as an attack on sovereignty as they're based in Pakistan and they fly out from Pakistani airbases. I've not heard of any drones coming from Afghanistan or any other country for that matter.

This is what I have observed over the past few years.

The drone strike(s) only occur after a Pakistani Cabinet Minister and US Cabinet Minister or Secretary meet, the top Generals of US and Pakistan meet or the Head of Intelligence of Pakistan and US meet. Only then strike(s) occurs, usually within 24-48 hours. I've noticed this pattern for many years now.

Therefore, in my humble opinion, I think whenever a minister and his counterpart, a General and his counterpart, or the Spy agency head and his counterpart meet, they exchange information in regards to where the suspect is, at what time they're strike will occur and which part of Pakistani airspace is to be cleared so as to not confuse with an enemy aircraft.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this.

Only yesterday, Nato General met with COAS General Pervez Ashraf Kayani and I was anticipating this. Today we have the result.

I think Pakistani military is too weak to take on the 45 separate groups that make up the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), they don't have the logistical support, the infrastructure in place, or the money to fight a full blown conflict which would involve hundreds of tanks and hundreds of fighter aircrafts.

But most importantly, I don't think Pakistani Government or the military wants to be dragged to The Hague for war crimes against the tribal people in the future, hence, they got the Americans involved in this.

We mustn't forget that the tribal regions in FATA were either autonomous, semi-independent or independent until 2002. When Pakistan Army pushed into the Tirah Valley back in 2002 for the first time in Pakistan's 54 year history at that time, the tribals saw it as a foreign invasion and annexation of their land.

They even declared their independence in 2006: Islamic Emirate of Waziristan

Allahu Alam

I want ISI cells in Kabul to identify source of funding then we will get real truth.

TTP depots are based in Afghanistan where they receive huge cache of complex arms. A very similar scenario to the Syria conflict where the militancy is funded and based in Turkey.

For anyone to think NATO would commit to spending nearly a trillion dollars on safeguarding a country and catching a handful of "terrorists" is living in a fools paradise.

Hasn't his counterpart Hakeemullah been killed about 9 times already, the last time i vaguely remember that he died on his way to multan?

Oh wait, nevermind.

Why doesn't pakistan allow a free media to operate in this area? It's already an "unamed official".

So are Drones good or bad?? If they continue to kill TTP, will Drones continue to be seen as harmful to Pakistani sovereignty?

they are bad because they have killed more than thousands innocent people and so called 18 terrorists which are called terrorists because daddy of liberals USA says so and if this man is killed you just made another blunder and gave them another hero and martyr and their are thousands and thousands who are ready to replace him USA and their paid touts will cry the day they were born

@nuclearpak @muse @Aeronaut @Spring Onion and others

Last edited by a moderator:
they are bad because they have killed more than thousands innocent people and so called 18 terrorists which are called terrorists because daddy of liberals USA says so and if this man is killed you just made another blunder and gave them another hero and martyr and their are thousands and thousands who are ready to replace him USA and their paid touts will cry the day they were born

@nuclearpak @muse @Aeronaut @Spring Onion and others

I have to disagree here. Granted the American drone strikes have caused the kind of collateral damage that can only result from a nation with no emotional investment in the area, but it is no more damaging than Pakistan's effort. For the misguided and easily swayed, any and every death is turned into a martyr-hood of some sort. Ironically, in their attempts to play the middle ground and appease the extremist along with the Americans, Pakistan finds itself just as much in the crosshairs of extremism as the US. And unlike the Americans, who exalted a heavy toll on the extremists, Pakistan made enemies without systematically destroying those already present.

The inability of the Pakistani establishment in making a decision one way or the other necessitated a more involved America. It was the inability of the Pakistan's half baked offensives that cost the lives of brave soldiers; all the while creating martyrs for the cause of extremism without making a real dent in their operational ability. More than 10 years later, we have lost so many lives and find ourselves stuck in a vicious circle of death and destruction. In a parallel storyline, we have alienated the Americans, who subsidized what should have been a very personal war led by Pakistan. We have more to lose than any other nation in the war on terror. It then follows that this is a deeply important and distinctly Pakistani cause.

Drones strikes aren't ideal and they are taking a heavy toll on the local population. But so are the extremists, all over the country. Someone had to make the hard decision and it was the Americans. Even now, while the majority of one of the worlds most formidable militaries sits at the eastern border, in a perpetual staring contest with India, our forces on the west are repeatedly caught in disadvantaged situations. The drones are only necessary because Pakistan refuses to eliminate the problem. Once the Americans become involved, they do not hold back and Pakistan knew that from the beginning. The onus was on us to make sure the Americans didn't feel the need to get involved within Pakistani territory. Unfortunately, we spent the entire time twiddling our thumbs, terrified of making an enemy out of extremists...who are now the single greatest threat the nation faces a mere half decade later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom