What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just checking online to see, if there is any link to what sort of aircrafts are housed at Mianwali.

This site says, the base houses several squadrons including modern ones like JF17 and others. Is that possible?

F-7PG, training birds and drones, however, theres only 3-4 drones and theyre in double walled HAS which are visibky very different to ones shown

Video footage clearly showing that TJP attacks & destroyed various Fighter Jet of PAF standing side of Runway using Rocket launchers 🇵🇰

We can see it clearly that at least 10-12 Fighter Jets are burning through out line & ISPR said nothing happened. Looks like F-16, F-7,K-8, Mirage-5 & various other big Planes are turned into Scrap now.
yup, i heard that even TAI TFX's, F35s and also J-20s were turned into scrap after being spawned out of your arse onto the air base.

Mianwali houses F-7PG's and had F-7PGs at the time of the attack. You can try to imagine all you want, but reality is its F-7s.

Bro, I wish I would have been wrong. See the video, there is fire inside many bunkers. The gate of the bunker is not completely closed, Either they open it OR its always like this that they can throw a grenade inside OR whatever.

View attachment 968103

View attachment 968104View attachment 968105
Dude , maybe I'm just a noob in this business but please enlighten me, since all the attackers have been neutralised and I guess that includes the one recording the attack....so how or where did the handlers or source got the footage from ....Unless it's something pre-recorded. !!

A military who can't defend their critical installations, is lame and useless as FK.
Don't expect sympathies for this incompetence .
Shame on you.

Dude , maybe I'm just a noob in this business but please enlighten me, since all the attackers have been neutralised and I guess that includes the one recording the attack....so how or where did the handlers or source got the footage from ....Unless it's something pre-recorded. !!
bruh theyre obviously sending the videos to whoevers sitting controlling

Video footage clearly showing that TJP attacks & destroyed various Fighter Jet of PAF standing side of Runway using Rocket launchers 🇵🇰

We can see it clearly that at least 10-12 Fighter Jets are burning through out line & ISPR said nothing happened. Looks like F-16, F-7,K-8, Mirage-5 & various other big Planes are turned into Scrap now.
We are not exactly talking about your previous dozen fake IDs which were torpedoed pink by one MOD or another.

bruh theyre obviously sending the videos to whoevers sitting controlling
You mean live feed . I highly doubt they possess such technology.

Dark Black circle = Hollow nose..
95% F7PG chinese mig21 copy

Pakis Gotta spend 200M$, if they want supersonic trainer replacements
View attachment 968109
First thing....
It was seen in that video that aircrafts in hangar are burning...so it's not retired or grounded aircrafts....
Second dead bodies are seen, so casualties are there ....

Now paf got jets,in loans ...sorry through emis ...
And militants are burning them

Your own troops open fire on their officers over things such as bullying and mobile phones . Yet you’re here gloating , you really are a piece of work.

Your own states fight each other with heavy weapons over land and hate each other’s existence.

Yet you come on here.

The same story as usual. The Pakistani army and state won't understand until their country is split up, again.
Have they understood after 1971..no it's not gonna happen.. Until this nation wakes up.. They have absolute power and absolute power always corrupts..

You have got to ask yourself - why were the most patriotic lot turned so bitter? What has happened and is still happening that people are wishing death to the military higher ups.

If military starts acting as an occupation force, people will treat it as such. Nobody should be surprised.

Whats heart breaking is we had millions of Pakistanis feeling proud of being Pakistanis, all hoping for major reforms, placing Pakistan first, wishing for a stronger military, defending military 24 7 but the higher ups through their blunders messed it all up. They are clueless people without a doubt. If they believe Pti or IK is a traitor then why the hell they allowed him to get to this position of power? The same with Nawaz Sharif, first they give him power and then try to humiliate him, why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot, creating hatred against themselves.

My conclusion is we have people in power who are clueless, their hearts maybe in the right place but they are still some typical babas from the villages, who sit down and make decisions which they have no idea about. They have no strategy, ideology, concept to fight 21st century propaganda and psychological warfare. Lastly many decisions are made from America regarding appointments of the military higher ups, read the history when many higher up in the military were qadianis, how was that possible except lobbying from the west to get their men in position of influence, also saudi lobbying to get their man in power. Pakistan is a controlled nation and not free and independent.

lol. record video- send on whatsapp
Video also shows other terrorists recording the attack, so there may be more recordings, whether they sent it in time to the handlers, who knows. Also video shows bodies in air force uniforms, if there have been casualties, it should have been declared by now.

So the Indians even didn't have to cross the border.. Wow what an achievement by our ISI.. Oho I forgot, ISI was busy in software update which is more pressing.
I don't know this episode is more painful or that so called Jinnah house.

Your own troops open fire on their officers over things such as bullying and mobile phones . Yet you’re here gloating , you really are a piece of work.

Your own states fight each other with heavy weapons over land and hate each other’s existence.

Yet you come on here.
Bro sadly this is what this forum has declined to, these strays are allowed to crawl every where liberally using abusive terms against Pakistanis on a so called Pakistani forum.

DSG needs to be disbanded immediately....these ba$tards are good for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom