What's new

BREAKING: Indian Hindutva nationalist PM worships naked Pajeet man's penis and posts it on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I’m questioning my own sanity. If I tell a bharti LTC, is it an insult or words of kindness?

:undecided:
Behave yar.

Acha let me tell you a joke I heard a long time back in the academy.

A Khan rug merchant travels to India for trade, he decides to explore the country and jumps on the train, he falls off the train and injures himself. A local takes pity on him and takes him to his home, there he nurtures his wounds, feeds him and provides him shelter, every day Khan bahi wakes up and every day he is served a sabzi dish, after about a week, he walks over to his gracious host and stats "yar eik chota favour chaiya"

The India says okay go on, what can I do for you?

Khan bahi says "Yar meri gaaand mar dey"

The Indian shocked exclaims "what happened, did I do something wrong, why are you saying this?"

Khan again demands "bas tum meray Gaaan mar do"

The Indian again demands to know the reason why.

Khan bahi laments his predicament "eik haftey sey sabzi kha raha hoon, kam-es-kam agar to gaand marey ga to kuch to ghost milaey ga".

:lol:

Behave yar.

A Khan rug merchant travels to India for trade, he decides to explore the country and jumps on the train, he falls off the train and injures himself. A local takes pity on him and takes him to his home, there he nurtures his wounds, feeds him and provides him shelter, every day Khan bahi wakes up and every day he is served a sabzi dish, after about a week, he walks over to his gracious host and stats "yar eik chota favour chaiya"

The Indian shocked exclaims "what happened, did I do something wrong, why are you saying this?"

Khan bahi laments his predicament "eik haftey sey sabzi kha raha hoon, kam-es-kam agar to gaand marey ga to kuch to ghost milaey ga".

Lmfao… vulgar AF but funny

Behave yar.

Why do people have the misconception that India is fully vegetarian though?
Leaving Brahmins who form a small part of the population, there too most of them eat non veg, most people eat chicken, mutton etc.
India is a major water buffalo exporter, wo consume karne me koi problem nhi hai, beef consumption ban is due to religious reasons, just like pork in pakistan. Baaki non veg is common in India.
Mere 7 logo ke friend circle me 5 are non veg, I myself once ate non veg my parents still do but I don't like it now for some reason. So my mom has to cook a separate veg dish for me everytime they eat nonveg lol. I still eat eat though.

Why do people have the misconception that India is fully vegetarian though?
Leaving Brahmins who form a small part of the population, there too most of them eat non veg, most people eat chicken, mutton etc.
India is a major water buffalo exporter, wo consume karne me koi problem nhi hai, beef consumption ban is due to religious reasons. Baaki non veg is common in India.
Mere 7 logo ke friend circle me 5 are non veg, I myself once eat non veg my parents still do but I don't like it now for some reason. So my mom has to cook a separate veg dish for me everytime they eat nonveg lol.
Its just a stupid joke I heard in academy, I am educated enough to know that India is a diverse country and has vegis, meat eaters etc.

How does he survive the winter?
i'm guessing discipline, there was a documentary on History Channel, where Shinto Monks would live on a diet of seeds for the entire year. Less than 200 calories a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom