What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one’s reliable. Even Pakistanis them self can be bought and do more damage than afghans.
Pakistan has millions of its own. But afghans would help with narratives.
I’m just saying, instead of enemy using ttp or afghans to fight us why not use them to fight the enemy?
I don't believe it's worth wasting time and resources on, Afghanistan simply has far far more in common interest with India and more to gain. We'll find out in coming times but history has already proven this mostly to be true.

It's not something I would bet on. India's biggest ally against Pakistan in the region to do proper damage without being involved is Afghanistan. No one else has the potential it has due to geography, hatred and land claims.

Wah wah! Kal 14 banda army ka mara hain aj airforce ka 3 jets attack main destroy ho ga.
Our armed forces deserve a fuckin slow clap!

Edit: Not our armed forces

U
There's a thin line between "breaking chains" and "becoming anti-national"

Celebrating loss of national assets is definitely not breaking the chains

You have got to ask yourself - why were the most patriotic lot turned so bitter? What has happened and is still happening that people are wishing death to the military higher ups.

If military starts acting as an occupation force, people will treat it as such. Nobody should be surprised.

Interesting things to note is for one that this is a PAF installation, if memory serves me right I believe the last such attack was at Karachi's PAF Base Faisal. Secondly, this is in Punjab which normally has not faced such attacks.

A broken clock is also right twice a day. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.
Yup Baba Banaras is an idiot and who believe him are even bigger ones.
All he does is , search here and there and than make a round about statement letting his followers to make up stuff. Lol
Or sometimes he just make up stuff from his ***. LoL

A broken clock is also right twice a day. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.
Bandar-*** claims every death in Pakistan including Tariq Jameel's son's is done by RAW. Ignore this stupid pajeet.

So officially 3 aircrafts are damaged. And clash ongoing. Security must be lax if a ladder can be used to enter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom