What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
A collusion of ttp with Baluch terrorists under the patronage of India.

Now that Pakistan is in the process of removing Afghans I think time has come to move them out with full conviction.

The clearance took alot of time. It's a big base afterall. They don't give clearance till every corner is searched for any possible threat.
com'on man, what's the harm in breaking the news with initial development of an attack?

ridicule yourself, that's what they are doing. i mean people really are fool in their dictionary?

times have changed and is changed to their surprise.

Now that Pakistan is in the process of removing Afghans I think time has come to move them out with full conviction.
Bro i said here multiple times, PA needs to go after planners and only then we can find a solution. State of Pakistan thinks that killing a foot soldier would be enough which we clearly see isn't working at all. The response to whats happening in Baluchistan should be beyond our borders.

are TTP and ISKP really that different k entirely separate organizations hai with vastly different goals ?

They claim to be different but a lot of TTP terrorists later on joined ISKP

Today ISKP has lots of TTP cadres in it

I hope everyone is safe. I don’t know where these idiots come from and start spreading anarchy in the name of Jihad

Pakistani authorities must consider the option of accepting defeat in the unconventional war and declare a conventional war with her enemies. The economics and the body count of the affair is heavily skewed against us for over a decade now. This could also help with the national morale and direct the anger ever increasing in the society some much needed direction.

Pakistani authorities must consider the option of accepting defeat in the unconventional war and declare a conventional war with her enemies. The economics and the body count of the affair is heavily skewed against us for over a decade now. This could also help with the national morale and direct the anger ever increasing in the society some much needed direction.

They are only good for bullying Pakistani citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom