What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but why Pakistanis always find someone to point fingers at. First it was MQM, Sindhis and now Afghans, at first Pakistan was pointing fingers at previous afghan government and RAW but now its Pakistan ally Taliban in power so now pointing fingers at all afghans. If you kick out 100% of Afghans, this problem will still be here, people will then point fingers at Pathans and Balochis. The bigger question is these Afghans have been here for 40 years, why didn't our government provide them with education, Influenced them. Instead our government has been busy in corruption and didn't give a ####. India and others are working hard to win them over whilst Pakistan is standing there with its pants down. Do you ever wonder how Afghans are treated in Pakistan, how they are bullied and looked down upon. Our people are jealous because Afghans made millions in Pakistan, they worked hard, they have their own culture and way of life whilst we follow bollywood culture. I met many Afghans and witnessed many things, racism and discrimination is high in Pakistan. I also met a few Afghans who told me hate for the army and local people, I showed them respect and even invited them over to my brothers wedding. They were good people who were just being bullied by local chawal mangis.

We need to look deep inside ourselves and then make policies to reflect that, which will not happen because we have dacoits who are ruling us with our own votes

Buddy are their issues with the military hierarchy,, sure

But the majority of these attacks are being carried out by AFGHANS

they are not our citizens, we have multiple problems with those harami people, least of all they are attacking our country

So what's the problem,, stop inviting them weddings and get them out of the country

The Longer you take the more bases, schools, hospitals, mosques they will attack

This is part of Afghan nature, they have never been at peace, so letting them into Pakistan is disastrous

Sorry for my language. I deleted the comment.

Nice one brother. Dont ever attack people family, if someone getting on your nerves then just give them some but not family. If windy attacked your mother, do you know you would have committed a major sin because you attacked his mother first and if someone replies back to you with attack on your mother's its like you attacked own mother.

The problem also lies with keyboard warriors... They have become expert in everything except some realities.

Thanks God « we » are keyboard warriors, because « we » would have committed one if the biggest sins which is suicide by hanging on D-Chawk after such failure after failure !

What next ? Keyboards warriors’ nukes facilities ?

* seems rude but written under angry mood agzinst Pak fauj !

Buddy are their issues with the military hierarchy,, sure

But the majority of these attacks are being carried out by AFGHANS

they are not our citizens, we have multiple problems with those harami people, least of all they are attacking our country

So what's the problem,, stop inviting them weddings and get them out of the country

The Longer you take the more bases, schools, hospitals, mosques they will attack

This is part of Afghan nature, they have never been at peace, so letting them into Pakistan is disastrous

But the local chawal mangis are the same or even worse. They may not commit terrorism but are sucking the state dry through corruption, lies, deception. So why should I discriminate the Afghan brothers. Why don't the Afghans bomb Iran or Tajikistan. The issue is Pakistan army through Saudi funding brainwashed these Afghans to become terrorists, we are witnessing what happens when chickens come home to roost. You are making matters worse by attacking Afghans rather than winning them over. The taliban will kick Pakistan backside, they care about their people unlike our leadership.

Your own troops open fire on their officers over things such as bullying and mobile phones . Yet you’re here gloating , you really are a piece of work.

Your own states fight each other with heavy weapons over land and hate each other’s existence.

Yet you come on here.
But no one has blown off any HVT assets like AWACS etc.. unless, they did it to themselves like leaving the hatch open of a submarine.

This guy asking some important questions

میرا تعلق میانوالی شہر سے ھے اور میرا آبائی گھر پی اے ایف کے بلکل ساتھ ھے۔9 مئ کے بعد سیکیورٹی زیادہ بڑھا دی گئبیس کی دیواریں زیادہ اونچی اور ڈبل کر دی گئیں لیکن میرا سوال یہ ھے کہ اتنی سیکیورٹی کے بعد سات دہشتگرد اندر کیسے گھس گئے؟؟؟

Let me correct the statement by our Authorities

0- Pre-emptive Foiled Attack
Intelligence managed to act first and nab the intruders in their planning stage
Intelligence managed to find the network by tracing their calls or other digital imprints

1- Foiled Attack:
When you stop the intruders outside your Airforce parameter with successful defensive
setup

2- Semi Foiled Attack:
When intruders manage to get in , but are killed immediately after entry
You still know your failed to some degree to stop intruders entering secure area

3- Fail
Intruders made video
Intruders uploaded the video out to world
Intruders killed people inside base
Intruders destroyed F-7 planes
Base security was unable to stop the intruders inside the base

Expected statement should be

"The Local Officer who failed to setup a proper security mechanism at Air base will face court Marshal"
  • ISI head faces court Marshal
  • Air Base Senior Officer faces court Marshal

There was one guy who was defending putting these clown FA pass jernails in charge of medical institutions. They can't even do the job they're supposed to do right! Kuttay jernail dogs of zion.

This guy asking some important questions

میرا تعلق میانوالی شہر سے ھے اور میرا آبائی گھر پی اے ایف کے بلکل ساتھ ھے۔9 مئ کے بعد سیکیورٹی زیادہ بڑھا دی گئبیس کی دیواریں زیادہ اونچی اور ڈبل کر دی گئیں لیکن میرا سوال یہ ھے کہ اتنی سیکیورٹی کے بعد سات دہشتگرد اندر کیسے گھس گئے؟؟؟
Terrorists used double height ladder.

FA pass are mindblown.

Sorry for my language. I deleted the comment.

Only a brave can recognize and afford to accept his/her mistake. May Allah accept your forgiveness and reward you for your return to the path.

On this incident:

Pakistan Army must understand, that there are no enemies in PTI - but the real enemies are who they're trying to mend ties with - India and Israel.

This political manipulation is expensive beyond affordance. If you hadn't corrected yourself now, what incident would turn your neck back towards the actual enemies?

Last edited:
Lame and incompetent military.
Question remains that how 7 terrorists entered the air base,?
Despite military and affiliated media mouthpieces claiming that Twitter Accounts already were pointing towards something big to happen.
Asim Munir must resign.

No man,,

A.F.G.H.A.N.S

Afghans have been bigger enemies then Hindus have

We thought these people were Muslims, so we let them in, they are animals

We need to get the afghanis out to protect our own country, we cannot have any mercy or waste any more time

To me, both Afghans and Indians are a different side of the same coin.

But the local chawal mangis are the same or even worse. They may not commit terrorism but are sucking the state dry through corruption, lies, deception. So why should I discriminate the Afghan brothers. Why don't the Afghans bomb Iran or Tajikistan. The issue is Pakistan army through Saudi funding brainwashed these Afghans to become terrorists, we are witnessing what happens when chickens come home to roost. You are making matters worse by attacking Afghans rather than winning them over. The taliban will kick Pakistan backside, they care about their people unlike our leadership.

Look afghans have been attacking us since 1947, right...

You argument would stand if they only attacked us for the last 30-40 years because of "Saudi brainwashing"

THATS THE PROBLEM

We seem to be in denial or asleep, to the Afghan enemy
We are making excuses for a enemy that has attempted to attack us for decades and since our inception

We SHOULD NOT be trying to win Afghan namak harams over, the Afghan bastards should be looking to win Pakistan over so we help them

So tell me how ANY Afghan has tried to help, support or win Pakistan over?????

NOTHING

They have done NOTHING for Pakistan, they use our country, against they law the buy property, or make business or work, then they attack our country constantly

And you said it yourself the local chawal mangos MAY NOT COMMIT TERRORISM,,,
That's all we freaking need, it's one thing to be corrupt or be a crook,, but the Afghans are neck deep in deshatgardi also

So not only do Afghans DO NOTHING FOR PAKISTAN
They also make life difficult and stop investment and development because of their deshatgardi

What BENEFIT does Pakistan have for helping this backward race of donkeys?

To me, both Afghans and Indians are a different side of the same coin.

Yeah enemies

But we would tear hindus apart if they even did a tiny amount of what the Afghans are doing

But we give millions of Afghans.space to live and abuse Pakistan and they repay that by doing deshatgardi

1. We can't rule out possibility that it's inside job of rouge military, because they are under pressure to conduct elections from IMF for Program, and other countries for financial support. Company have failed to eliminate PTI despite all the atrocities. So, now if they conduct an election which is little bit fair then PTI will win. So, an excuse is need to postpone elections.

2. Duffers are using their little bit brain and energies in fighting own people, so enemy find the opportunity to kick their sorry a$$es.

Whatever the case is, people of Pakistan should stay neutral when rouge militia is target and at same time should start arming themselves for self defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom