What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

Sir, If things go out of Hand , Afgan can call US / EU forces for help, Pressure is on PAK.
Haha. So you think NATO and Americans will fight on behalf on afghans.
They are not that idiot. They don't waste their ammunitions and previous men for the ego of Afghan and NDS idiots.

You forgot INDIA?
Some body go and wake up the Superman Ajit Doval.

As i said, being a victim of your own propaganda, you will never comprehend or digest some realities.
Pakistan may violate the ceasefire at times but such tactics are exclusive to the Indian phyche...whenever there is trouble at home, it increases tension on the borders, if in doubt, check out the period when crowds took to the streets after that bus rape case or when Anna Hazare was making things difficult for the government....what best way to divert the attention other than the bogeyman Pakistan.
As for your photo album, remember this and others. so save yourself from further humiliation.

376576-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336595905-791-640x480.jpg
dont quite the troll, he doesn't care what you say and how you rebut him.. he will post something else and derail the thread

This is going to escalate tensions, more so the anti-Pakistani feelings of the Afghans.

According to Dawn, hundreds of demonstrators burned Pakistani flags at another protest in the southern Afghan city of Lashkar Gah. Angry protesters chanted “Death to Pakistan”.

Are Pak-Afghan relations heading towards the precipice and beyond repair? These border skirmishes will only exacerbate the already volatile situation and the anti-Pak feelings among the Afghans.
In retaliation we can also burn their flag. But it's useless. Afghans always bite at the hands who feed them. All those who burns Pakistani flag won't mind standing naked on the main road if they got an opportunity to live in Pakistan in return to this.

Pakistan needs to escalate it all across durand line. Lets lure the Afghan Army towards the border, that will give the Afghan Taliban plenty of space to maneuver in their march towards Kabul. The Kabul regime think they can sandwich us along with their partner India, lets turn the table on them.

Pakistan needs to escalate it all across durand line. Lets lure the Afghan Army towards the border, that will give the Afghan Taliban plenty of space to maneuver in their march towards Kabul. The Kabul regime think they can sandwich us along with their partner India, lets turn the table on them.
No need to use our army excessively.
Only use them when it is enviable.
It's better to give constant headache to Afghans pupit gov and NDS using our proxies.

This is going to escalate tensions, more so the anti-Pakistani feelings of the Afghans.

According to Dawn, hundreds of demonstrators burned Pakistani flags at another protest in the southern Afghan city of Lashkar Gah. Angry protesters chanted “Death to Pakistan”.

Are Pak-Afghan relations heading towards the precipice and beyond repair? These border skirmishes will only exacerbate the already volatile situation and the anti-Pak feelings among the Afghans.
Afghans are behaving immature.
They know they can't take on Pakistani forces.
They should have avoided direct confrontation, instead Use diplomatic clout and other means to bring PA on table.

Look man, keep your little lying rants away from this topic. We all know who all have been corrupt. I can put a list on here for you with names and amounts stolen by many big deals in Pakistan. Don't get hurt and report "ban" if I did that.

The current government is not even close to being the most corrupt government. I am not saying it because I know or like someone. I just know the truth about your system and your people too much. Let's stay focused on the topic. If I put a list of people and names on here, you'd be shocked who you've been following, and who else became a billionaire across every major institution of Pakistan including. So let's not derail the thread.

The most corrupt are the useless ones who yell, scream and kick and call others "thieves", and when their names come out, they act like a mad dog with a heavy foot on their tail. And then, all the "thief calling" starts to fade away.
Hey
I just answered as your comments about the military-civilian relationship and their non-collaboration so it wasn't me who started it. And that's not a rant but facts...It is not me who created the panama leaks. If so many govt heads and leaders have resigned or being impeached over this issue that means something and you cannot fool anyone or intimidate by using foul language at least not me...you are barking at the wrong tree then. What Pakistanis believe is that NS has been planted and he is working for enemies of Pakistan...He has crossed the limit of being corrupt and incompetent and has become a taitor, a hit man and a threat to the national security. Sooner or later, he will be taken care of, the sooner PA acts, the better it is. It is plausible to believe that he may very well be behind this current escalation on Pak-Afghan border through his Indian links. If you are a well wisher of Pakistan, then you will stand by the state of Pakistan and not behind a corrupt hitman.

Most of Pashtuns are not dollar hungary whether pro Taliban or not. Hope sanity prevails towards Afghan Govt, however chances are narrow. Perhaps many people there have forget Abdali and their ideology for few dollars more.
Now Pro Us/India Afghans hero is Moodi and Obama. May be they should also change their Islamic names. One day Inshallah true Muslim Govt shall be established in Kabul and Night Clubs shall be burned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom