What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

keep bluffing , that's all you can do

The border gate will be built and in future you will be stopped at Torkham and checked for fleas , drugs and other nasty things you afghans bring into our country

Even though building the border gate is the primary objective , teaching these afghans a lesson should be a secondary objective
This is opposition 2 one gate. There are still gates to be built around a dozen other crossing points between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Afghanistan is concerned that its terrorists will fail to enter our territory in case these gates are built.

afghanis think their pop gun attacks are a big deal :lol:

The ceasefire came today when Pakistan went to next stage of using medium artillery

It never got to 155mm and 203mm shells

When its gets to that , the afghan side will be scorched within minutes

We produce our own artillery ordnance and have a hell of alot better supply ordnance process than these drug addicts ,

afghani goons don't know what it would mean to really slug it out with us over this issue.

These events shall further strengthen the sense of alienation in the Afghan mind towards Pakistan.

The Only People 'Alienated' Are A Few Facebook Afghans.The Only Act Of Bravery They Are Capable Of Doing Is Posting Obscenities On The Internet.Most Of Them Are Don't Even Live in Afghanistan The Few Who Do Don't Dare Walk Beyond The Streets of Kabul.

Most Afghans Live and Work in Afghanistan Their Economic Interests Are In Pakistan And So Are Their Sympathies

You didn't , I was talking about East thing and you showing me NORTH,
lol Busted with old data , r u a joker? come with 2016 figures, in last months of 2015 India teaches you to behave , show figures of 2016 ..... then talk to me.

lol we captured your pigeon and in retaliation you capture our monkey , lol

Pakistan ‘arrests’ monkey for crossing India border
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-india-border/2011/12/05/gIQABMBmWO_blog.html
see yourself in mirror first....

BTW I was replying to poster who bring India on it, before you started capturing monkey.

Yes We Captured Him And Put Him In A Zoo Story Finished.Unlike The 'Thorough Investigation' and 24 Hour TV Drama You Did With The Pigeon.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
But Then You Just Can't Admit You Made A Laughing Stock Out Of Youselves

Hamid Karzai.
Abdullah Abdullah.
Rahmatullah Nabil.

What do these weak men (worthless without US backing) have in common?

They all stayed, for various periods of their life (fleeing the situation in Afghanistan), in __________.

You guessed it! PAKISTAN!

We should think twice about opening our borders to Afghans -- if this is how its govt, incapable of establishing its own write in many parts of the country, is going to behave.

_89869737_img_2511.jpg

PAKISTAN ARMY ARTILLERY UNIT PASSING FROM LANDI KOTAL ON ITS WAY TO PAK AFGHAN BORDER
That Video is again a remainder along with all other my fellow Pakistanis who posted on this thread and millions living in the country asking for a end to this Afghan/Taliban fiasco.
I also support the fact there should be stricter checks on the border and a well planned wall to stop any unwanted people into Pakistan.
Pakistan should focus entirely on developing areas of FATA after the end of zarb-e-azb all federal planned budgets should be focused on those areas.
Long live Pakistan ,Long live Pakistan army,Let this be a remainder to a muslim,hindu,atheist,communist or what the hell ever that if you take one Pakistani life you will have to pay for more ,Blood for blood baby.

For me If Pakistan gets rid of its problems we should take a chunk of Afghanistan,trust me decades of time and the half developed world couldn't do something to that country maybe we can do something about it and we surely can lol .

We blocked Torkham when Salala incident happened and had it blocked for months , nobody would do anything about it
Who do these bastard afghans think they are that they can control what we do with the crossing

We will round them up and lock them in cages

lol? what planet you from? is it something strange for you? American leadership sells its soul for subsidised oil from KSA and and treasury bonds. thats terrible at super power proportions

they can open other fronts or attack unmanned or lightly manned outposts along the border that goes for hundreds of miles. I expect skirmishes along Baluchistan and other parts of KPK as well. NDS got nothing to loose.. they will cause some disruption and run back to Kabul.

this situation should be handled carefully by GHQ

The Saudis are not carrying out drone strikes inside the US or against US interests. Nor are they a military or political threat or colluding with US enemies and attempting to isolate the US. A very disingenuous comparison.

The Saudis are not carrying out drone strikes inside the US or against US interests. Nor are they a military or political threat or colluding with US enemies and attempting to isolate the US. A very disingenuous comparison.

The pages from the 9/11 report about Saudi , all 28 pages , were removed ... lol ... they obviously stuffed enough oil and dollars to get those pages removed , even though most of the implicated were their nationals

For that you have to make Afghans accept it as a border first.

Well, there are two ways of "acceptance", one is, through dialogue and understanding each others concerns and working with them. The second one is, when you piss someone off, and they use deadly force, you don't have a choice but to accept. The US had to go down that path in Afghanistan post 911, I think its being repeated to a smaller extent by Pakistan this time.

Afghanistan has to understand, you can't allow terrorists into other countries, kills thousands of civilians and be happy about it. Someone from the side losing their Civilian population, will one day, put a big boot up someone's rear and it will hurt. I am sure that's the case now from what I am gathering!! So why not behave peacefully and coordinate efforts to eliminate terrorism to begin with?

I am sorry for the loss of life. However, I cannot understand Pakistan's strategy of driving Afghanistan into Indian hands. Who am i to Complain ??

Afghanistan is ALREADY in India's hands. Its been the case for a few years (remember the 50 cultural centers built like 4 year ago in mountainous areas where there is no population? The culture they teach to Afghan militants there, is VERY anti-Pakistani :rofl:).

This is now a straight forward Israeli style lock-down. Pakistani forces will create a safe perimeter. The Gates and the Fence will be built. And the Indian cultural "training" centers can train whoever they want to, and they can remain in Afghanistan and kill others. Like they've been doing for centuries. Nothing is or will change in that country, it goes back to the British invasion like 200+ years ago :enjoy:.

But this is the right strategy, clear your borders and put the Snake in a cage before its able to bite you (which would happen if things continued down the good old path for another couple of years). A Snake with Poison in a Glass box is less scary than a tiny Roach!! So this is putting that Snake into the Glass box so everyone can see it but it can't bite anyone. Good and timely strategy.

It is the Afgan army at the border that your army is fighting with, not TTP or AQ. So why are you mixing them up?

Good to hear you are not blaming the USA.

But still you are taking responsibility for your country's actions and trying to blame 3rs parties like India. India is doing constructive developmental work in Afghanistan such as the dams, roads etc. Naturally this breeds friendship. But you are not abe to connect that in any way to Af-Pak militaries skirmishing at the border.
My point is that yesterday was by our own forces and Afghan forces clashing and had nothing to do with India. What I am saying is that India is funding terrorism in the region and that must stop.

Close down the border and you see afghans starving. You name it, they are being fed on Pakistani products which they smuggle from here. That's why people are rightly saying them haram khor and had haraam. Kick them out of Pakistan, they can go to India if they want.and we will see how much Indians will be forthcoming in allowing them. Such pathetic people, don't live in their country. Go to other countries and take money from others to destabilize that country. Ahsan faramosh of highest order. Own country is occupied and lay claim to other country's area. Didn't have the gut to beat Russians without Pakistan help and then claim that they have beaten Russia.

So the durand line is the bone of contention once again. As it had been in 60's Bajaur invasion... Its as I said. How can we ever have peace with a people who are committed to claim territory that is ours for 100 years+

The Afghan acceptance claim is outdated and not of the 21st century. Let's be realistic here. The borders have been drawn and nothing is going to change anymore. Afghans are acting hostile because they know the inevitable is about to happen. Pakistan is building the Torkham gate and the mechanism of Afghan movement into Pakistani territory is being reviewed in its entirety. This border is not going to be the same where Afghans could move freely from one side to the other. It is going to be restricted and only people with valid documentation and proper screening would be able to enter Pakistan. The Afghan authorities don't like this idea because it means that the export of drugs smuggling, human trafficking, terrorism etc. are going to become a massive challenge. The Afghan warlords and parliamentarians who were the beneficiary are now obviously puzzled and confused.

The Afghan acceptance claim is outdated and not of the 21st century. Let's be realistic here. The borders have been drawn and nothing is going to change anymore. Afghans are acting hostile because they know the inevitable is about to happen. Pakistan is building the Torkham gate and the mechanism of Afghan movement into Pakistani territory is being reviewed in its entirety. This border is not going to be the same where Afghans could move freely from one side to the other. It is going to be restricted and only people with valid documentation and proper screening would be able to enter Pakistan. The Afghan authorities don't like this idea because it means that the export of drugs smuggling, human trafficking, terrorism etc. are going to become a massive challenge. The Afghan warlords and parliamentarians who were the beneficiary are now obviously puzzled and confused.
NATO also does not like this as this counters to a degree her destabilization efforts.

Well, there are two ways of "acceptance", one is, through dialogue and understanding each others concerns and working with them. The second one is, when you piss someone off, and they use deadly force, you don't have a choice but to accept. The US had to go down that path in Afghanistan post 911, I think its being repeated to a smaller extent by Pakistan this time.

Afghanistan has to understand, you can't allow terrorists into other countries, kills thousands of civilians and be happy about it. Someone from the side losing their Civilian population, will one day, put a big boot up someone's rear and it will hurt. I am sure that's the case now from what I am gathering!! So why not behave peacefully and coordinate efforts to eliminate terrorism to begin with?

Afghanistan is ALREADY in India's hands. Its been the case for a few years (remember the 50 cultural centers built like 4 year ago in mountainous areas where there is no population? The culture they teach to Afghan militants there, is VERY anti-Pakistani :rofl:).

This is now a straight forward Israeli style lock-down. Pakistani forces will create a safe perimeter. The Gates and the Fence will be built. And the Indian cultural "training" centers can train whoever they want to, and they can remain in Afghanistan and kill others. Like they've been doing for centuries. Nothing is or will change in that country, it goes back to the British invasion like 200+ years ago :enjoy:.

But this is the right strategy, clear your borders and put the Snake in a cage before its able to bite you (which would happen if things continued down the good old path for another couple of years). A Snake with Poison in a Glass box is less scary than a tiny Roach!! So this is putting that Snake into the Glass box so everyone can see it but it can't bite anyone. Good and timely strategy.
Well said! However one thing: 9/11 was a false flag operation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom