What's new

Breaking : People injured after explosion in Instanbul - Turkey - reports

The place looked packed with people, I hope the departed peace and quick recovery for Injured. And whoever did it, may you rest in fire for a long time.

From the videos I've seen (too graphic to post) it's almost certainly a suicide bomber, but could also have been a bomb placed in a bin. I doubt deaths in the 20s because you only get that with big bomb or closed spaces.

Almost certainly ISIS elements.
i don't chalk out Kurdish elements so easily
but about the bomb can't kill that many , if the backpack is fillesd with nail and such objects (small sharp metal parts ) it can be very devastating for people around

RIP. Let's see if Turkish authorities can detain the culprits.

Most of the videos shared are from the attack 8 years ago. There is a lot of information pollution in the foreign press.

It was late afternoon in Taksim. It was rush hour both for those working in the area on the weekend, and for those going out for the weekend.

The perpetrators have largely been identified. Also It is estimated that the intelligence of one country funded this terrorist attack. The consequences will be severe. As per forum rules, I will not share the footage of the terrorist attack and the injured. I will only share a photo. Don't forget this pram, because we will remind of it when patience gives way to madness.

FhdNMRSWQAIlbrR

Last edited:
Most of the videos shared are from the attack 8 years ago. The real one is (probably) remote detonation of a bag left on a bank. It was late afternoon in Taksim. It was rush hour both for those working in the area on the weekend, and for those going out for the weekend.

The perpetrators have largely been identified. Also It is estimated that the intelligence of one country funded this terrorist attack. The consequences will be severe. As per forum rules, I will not share the footage of the terrorist attack and the injured. I will only share a photo. Don't forget this pram, because we will remind of it when patience gives way to madness.

FhdNMRSWQAIlbrR
Brother this is all very sad and we are eagerly awaiting news that casualties are minimised Insha’Allah. May Allah bring justice to those murdered and patience to the bereaved.

I will follow you now to keep updated on details of the perpetrators. Could you say anything at the moment?

So sad brother.. I hope no more attacks happen. How easy for these terrorists to procure explosives? Turkey should pay extra attention to those areas.
I hope Turkey gets face recognition AI system in busy area.
For 6 years we had left these terrorist attacks behind us. This is the first time in a long time that we have encountered such an attack. A lot can be written about the reasons for this, but now is not the time. First we will heal our wounds, the answer will come later.

From the videos I've seen (too graphic to post) it's almost certainly a suicide bomber, but could also have been a bomb placed in a bin. I doubt deaths in the 20s because you only get that with big bomb or closed spaces.

Almost certainly ISIS elements.
Hope they catch the perpetrators quickly.

Condolences.

I dont understand why hide terrorist face.
My guess, she's just a suspect currently and if she turns out to be innocent, you don't want any public backlash against her in future.

Back
Top Bottom