What's new

Breaking : People injured after explosion in Instanbul - Turkey - reports

Most of the videos shared are from the attack 8 years ago. There is a lot of information pollution in the foreign press.

It was late afternoon in Taksim. It was rush hour both for those working in the area on the weekend, and for those going out for the weekend.

The perpetrators have largely been identified. Also It is estimated that the intelligence of one country funded this terrorist attack. The consequences will be severe. As per forum rules, I will not share the footage of the terrorist attack and the injured. I will only share a photo. Don't forget this pram, because we will remind of it when patience gives way to madness.

FhdNMRSWQAIlbrR
Go after the dogs who have done this to the innocent lives. I am so devastated to see the 3 year old girl.

Most of the videos shared are from the attack 8 years ago. There is a lot of information pollution in the foreign press.

It was late afternoon in Taksim. It was rush hour both for those working in the area on the weekend, and for those going out for the weekend.

The perpetrators have largely been identified. Also It is estimated that the intelligence of one country funded this terrorist attack. The consequences will be severe. As per forum rules, I will not share the footage of the terrorist attack and the injured. I will only share a photo. Don't forget this pram, because we will remind of it when patience gives way to madness.

FhdNMRSWQAIlbrR
Which country's intelligence is said to have funded it?

FhdNMRSWQAIlbrR

Disgusting I dont understand how anyone can ever contemplate such attack, if you have an issue with the government or the army or other apparatus I can understand that being a target but attacking civilians especially children, women others nothing to do with what is happening around is monstrous.

May Allah give Junnah to those who have passed away and help those injured recover swiftly.

My guess is it’s more likely PKK. It seems as if it was a female who placed the bomb there. Female fighters is a thing of PKK and PKK have done many suicide bombing in Turkey already.
It could very well be isis as well but imo if it was isis it would more likely be a suicide bombing or a male doing it.
This is just my guess.
Hopefully the Turks make the perpetrators pay.

So sad brother.. I hope no more attacks happen. How easy for these terrorists to procure explosives? Turkey should pay extra attention to those areas.
I hope Turkey gets face recognition AI system in busy area.
I think face recognition system for Instanbul crowded areas is beyond of the current state-of-art technology.

But they can improve more common control systems, e.g: pic of the supossed terrorist is next to a railways, control every single person that enters in the city through public transport can be done.

Edit: It's not a train railway, it's the tram rail in the street.

Last edited:
Ministry of Interior: The person who left the bomb has been detained. The interrogation of this person continues. According to the findings, the attack was carried out by the PKK/PYD terrorist organization. Investigations into other links are deepening. We will soon show them that those who caused this pain will be able to experience an even greater and multiplied pain."

terrorist carrying the explosive.
Fhd6r94WAAYblDq

New york times did not surprise again, the state of turkophobic editorial is now pathetic.

The youngest of the 6 citizens who lost their lives is 3 years old and her name is Ecrin.
FhePKbOXwAEJrGj
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un, may Allah look after the little girl in Jannah and crush the evil terrorists on this earth.

Bombings in Istanbul and Lahore, the enemies of Muslims are attacking time to be vigilant.

First question terrorist should answer it's if the bomb was time detonated or remote detonated. In the last case, it would be useful jammer those freqs in crowded areas.

Back
Top Bottom