What's new

BREAKING: Turkey recalls ambassadors from US, Israel after over 50 Palestinians killed in Gaza

Excellent move. This is the reason why they hate Erdogan.

Shame on the rest of the Muslim world including Pakistan.

Sorry but they are not protesting with just flags. They are protesting with violence. This not some peaceful protests you hear about. Not like Gandi or Martin Luther King protesting.

I dont recall Ghandi's or Kings house and land being stolen. Perhaps if their property was in danger of being stolen and their family in danger of being killed, they too would have protested with whatever arms they could acquire.

I dont know if you're trolling but you're clearly living in the some other planet far from reality.

I dont recall Ghandi's or Kings house and land being stolen. Perhaps if their property was in danger of being stolen and their family in danger of being killed, they too would have protested with whatever arms they could acquire.

I dont know if you're trolling but you're clearly living in the some other planet far from reality.

Gandi was protesting about British colonialism, something where there have been violence on fighting colonialism. And then there is segregation and racism also something violence occurs around the world. Some people who lost their property or relatives killed still able to protest peacefully. Maybe it doesn't work for you, maybe works for others. Perhaps you lived on another planet and never understood that concept.

Gandi was protesting about British colonialism, something where there have been violence on fighting colonialism. And then there is segregation and racism also something violence occurs around the world. Some people who lost their property or relatives killed still able to protest peacefully. Maybe it doesn't work for you, maybe works for others. Perhaps you lived on another planet and never understood that concept.

Ghandi was supported by the Muslims in India and even in South Africa before he came back to India. There were many who supported Ghandi who resisted physically, the same goes for the black population of America. Dont read childrens version of history and think you know it all.

Lets stick to the topic.

Do you believe its right for Israel to shoot to kill anyone who throws a stone? Yes or No?

Ghandi was supported by the Muslims in India and even in South Africa before he came back to India. There were many who supported Ghandi who resisted physically, the same goes for the black population of America. Dont read childrens version of history and think you know it all.

Lets stick to the topic.

Do you believe its right for Israel to shoot to kill anyone who throws a stone? Yes or No?

Seems you ignore Martin Luther King and others who wanted to resist peacefully instead of violence and they probably understood it better than you because that changed everything in the U.S.

160711-taylor-blm-civil-rights-tease_y9zho2

Beale-Street-March.jpg

Israel has the right to shoot someone with a stone. People can be killed by stones. Thats why there is a stoning execution.

Seems you ignore Martin Luther King and others who wanted to resist peacefully instead of violence and they probably understood it better than you because that changed everything in the U.S.

160711-taylor-blm-civil-rights-tease_y9zho2

Beale-Street-March.jpg

Israel has the right to shoot someone with a stone. People can be killed by stones. Thats why there is a stoning execution.

There is no need to post photos, it does not strengthen your weak arguments. I wrote other black used physical resistance but even King later on realised there is validity for physical resistance.

Palestine is nothing like America or South Africa apart from also suffering under Apartheid.

If you believe a stone can kill then Im sure you would then believe bullets, bulldozers and extremist settlers with tools can kill and have killed, therefore it's ok for Palestinians to kill Israelis in self defence too.

There is no need to post photos, it does not strengthen your weak arguments. I wrote other black used physical resistance but even King later on realised there is validity for physical resistance.

Palestine is nothing like America or South Africa apart from also suffering under Apartheid.

If you believe a stone can kill then Im sure you would then believe bullets, bulldozers and extremist settlers with tools can kill and have killed, therefore it's ok for Palestinians to kill Israelis in self defence too.

It does strengthen my argument. You don't see what Martin is doing. Which is using violence like you claim to be successful. Blacks have being lynched and segregated for many decades even after the U.S. Civil War because many didn't accept change and implemented under Jim Crow Laws to prevent blacks from progressing.

Stones or knives or whatever. I'll kill you no matter because I considered you a threat whether defensive or not. You never heard of that phrase don't bring a knife to a gun fight? But in some situations, Palestinians have killed Israeli soldiers and police with knives.

Israel has the right to shoot someone with a stone

Literally no limits to your depravity and how low you lot can sink.

You are doing yourself no favours with the utterly deceptive comparison of a fenced off Gaza which is one step away from being a concentration camp. And then justifying sniping people inside the camp because they are protesting.
There is literally no danger to these "innocent" Israeli snipers who are positioned well out of range. This savagery was clearly meant as a message.

Literally no limits to your depravity and how low you lot can sink.

You are doing yourself no favours with the utterly deceptive comparison of a fenced off Gaza which is one step away from being a concentration camp. And then justifying sniping people inside the camp because they are protesting.
There is literally no danger to these "innocent" Israeli snipers who are positioned well out of range. This savagery was clearly meant as a message.

I don't care if you are slinging stones, throwing molotovs or even waving knives, you just be shot at in self defense.

It does strengthen my argument. You don't see what Martin is doing. Which is using violence like you claim to be successful. Blacks have being lynched and segregated for many decades even after the U.S. Civil War because many didn't accept change and implemented under Jim Crow Laws to prevent blacks from progressing.

Stones or knives or whatever. I'll kill you no matter because I considered you a threat whether defensive or not. You never heard of that phrase don't bring a knife to a gun fight? But in some situations, Palestinians have killed Israeli soldiers and police with knives.

America in the 50,60's is nothing like Palestine today. I will not entertain your deflections.

You said if someone throws a stone they should be shot dead. Therefore do you also accept the same princple Palestinians also have the right to kill Israelis if they are threatened with items/objects/machines which can take their life?

America in the 50,60's is nothing like Palestine today. I will not entertain your deflections.

You said if someone throws a stone they should be shot dead. Therefore do you also accept the same princple Palestinians also have the right to kill Israelis if they are threatened with items/objects/machines which can take their life?

Sure! Palestinians have done it many times. They kill Israeli police and soldiers with knives and stones recently.

Back
Top Bottom