What's new

Bridge blown up in Bolan, Balochistan

india will do what ever she can to disturn CPEC its time to give some response back.and i hope its quick

Now nobody here is going to ask the proofs!!!! It's India. Talk about the biased logic .
We have nothing else to do !!!!
India just finished laying up security arrangements for Brahamdagh Bugti inside India
Kulbushan Yadev was tasked in Balochistan/Gwadar areas and now sits rather unhappily in ISI cell some place

That is (a bit) enough for me

I condemn this attack and after Modi's remarks towards Baluchistan, it is obvious who's behind it. Now I am looking towards India watching what next they blame on Pakistan.

Why don't we relaunch the Khalistan movement and start arming NE proxies?

Even if a mouse farts, India blames Pakistan for ot and your media has been quite seuccesful brainwashing the masses.

Either you don't understand what you write !!!

OR people like you have been so conditioned by Pakistan that they hardly accept their wrongdoings as something to be ashamed of.

AND the best part is Every Pakistani knows about its country's role in Khalistan, Kashmir Mujahideen , Kargil etc. But find all these perfectly natural.:lol:

Its obviously the work of Baloch freedom fighters and insurgents. Why are some Pakistanis unnecessarily dragging India into this? Baloch insurgency is a large-scale freedom movement and an internal problem of Pakistan. If you can't satisfy the Baloch people demands and quell the insurgency, that's not India's problem. So leave India out of this, we don't want to have anything to do with you guys

India should pay for this. Pakistan and China should create a joint wing dedicated to responding to Indian terrorism in Balochistan back in India.
Unfortunately The enemies of the state are sitting in the parliament, our enemies are our own political class who thrive on the aid of our international enemies.

Either you don't understand what you write !!!

OR people like you have been so conditioned by Pakistan that they hardly accept their wrongdoings as something to be ashamed of.

AND the best part is Every Pakistani knows about its country's role in Khalistan, Kashmir Mujahideen , Kargil etc. But find all these perfectly natural.:lol:

Multi Bahini, 1970-71 was supported by India and according to Modi the Indian Army fought shoulder to shoulder with these terrorists. And the funny part is that every Indian is proud of it and yet they have guts to come lecture us about morale.

India should pay for this. Pakistan and China should create a joint wing dedicated to responding to Indian terrorism in Balochistan back in India.

This!

Both diplomatically and also offering moral support. :agree:

India is speeding up terrorism in Pakistan via her "cultural centers" in Afghanistan.

I think it is time for China and Pakistan to establish some cultural centers in Nepal, Myanamar, Bhutan, etc.

Pakistani have a very strange view of their country as against the whole South Asia and the World view of their nation. They think themself as a PURE nation and an INNOCENT nation, even when they host an ivy of terrorist / terrorist organization and their Army and ISI has been oiling the whole network for decades..decades. They keep Khalistani Terrorist, Dawood Ibrahim and what not AntI India Group .....AND they think it is their birth right to do so.....but if India wants to do the pay back by announcing hosting one of their own..........THE HELL LOSSES OUT AND NUCLEAR BOMBING becomes their right. Probably they must be thinking that as they are smaller, poorer and weaker nation, they have right to host , indulge and use Terrorism as their state policy.

The other strange expectation. Pakistan does not want to honor a generous Shimla Agreement but wants India to honor IWT even though IWT is one of the worst water allocation for the upper riparian nation.

Further, Pakistan think of Nuclear Bombing and continuously threaten Nuclear War. Either they assume India does not have Nuclear Bombs, or think Indians are weak , they are brave etc etc etc. Basically they have all wrong illusions which have no basis or rationale.

Pakistanis should know that , whatever you guys may do, India can do it ten times more devastatingly than what you could imagine ( just because of our size, Economic strength and people strength). For example , you guys are trying to do your best to Control Kashmir since 1947, you live , drink, eat Kashmir. India use its energy once in 1970-71 and see the consequence. Now the payback has just been truly initiated by Indian PM. You guys will see the impact in one year on CPEC project and Pakistan as a nation.

The impact of water shortage , economic cost, higher defence cost, terrorism and Baluchistan headache, together with Problem with Afghanistan and Iran will take a heavy toll on Pakistan. Add to it the insults that they are hurling on USA.

Finally, Pakistan think that they can get China assistance without thinking that India ALWAYS have option of involving USA, RUSSIA, ISRAEL, JAPAN, Australia etc etc etc

A weak nation , a poor nation , needs to live in reality and should punch as per its height.

A couple of years back I used to see Pakistanis replying like ISI will reply India..Now I'm seeing Pakistan and China will reply India. In a couple of years pakistanis will be like China will reply for any attack in Pakistan. :lol: Looks like RAW decided to put ISI in it's place. :D

A couple of years back I used to see Pakistanis replying like ISI will reply India..Now I'm seeing Pakistan and China will reply India. In a couple of years pakistanis will be like China will reply for any attack in Pakistan. :lol: Looks like RAW decided to put ISI it it's place. :D

Uri attack :lol:

Khalistan independent movement and a separate country are also getting stronger day by day and soon they will get free country Khalistan. Khalsa community in Amritsar wants whole End ian Punjab to become an independent country Khalistan. Sikhs would avenge 1984 massacre very soon in days.

Naxals are getting stronger and stronger in whole India, and soon they would get a separate country from all stronghold areas to “Land of communist: Naxalistan

Gujarat Muslims are getting strong and they would avenge, by declaring their Gujarat alliance and be part of Pakistan and would be requesting to help us jointly kill butcher of Gujarat Muslim terrorist modi.

End ian occupied Kashmir freedom fighters movement is strong than even before, and it’s in last stage of when we would attack all coward rapists cow drink soldiers of End ians and our Kashmiri brothers would announce an alliance there that, they are now part of Pakistan INSHALLAH PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Back
Top Bottom