What's new

Bringing Islam to knees in India my dream: Thackeray

Who gives a damn about aryans/dravidians and all other crap to do with race.
You are wasting your time talking about race,its means nothing.

Northern Indians are not Dravidians,.They are the same gene pool as you are.

no there a mix of both and others.

I am the by the way Dravidian pretty happy about it too, and will have it no other way.

How are you dravidian? can you prove your pure dravidian ,i doubt it.
There is a mix of races in india/pak that over time have mingled.
The only people that can state that there race is pure is the aborigines.

Actually it was a pretty interesting historical debate so I believe everyone concerned is interested in it.

no there a mix of both and others.

How are you dravidian? can you prove your pure dravidian ,i doubt it.
There is a mix of races in india/pak that over time have mingled.
The only people that can state that there race is pure is the aborigines.

Ok i cant prove, and i am mix

And Finally we agree on something

Jana,

Northern Indians are not Dravidians, They are the same gene pool as you are.
well it reminds me somthing that i had guessed that those from North of India dont express that much hate against Pakistan or for that matter for anyone so it means it also something has to do with the genes :what:

i may be wrong cuz it was felt by me so i cant say everyone else had felt or not?

I am the by the way Dravidian pretty happy about it too, and will have it no other way.

Adu arnt u Aryan i think i had read somewhere u are :)
isnt it ?

And to sum it up dear Being Muslim i believe in my faith that there is no diiference betwn a white and black, poor and wealthy, arab and non-arab, no race difference all Muslims are equal in the eyes of Allah and they only differe due to their deeds.

So beautiful gentlemen and one cool Lady :P chill over

I am happy that you feel that way dear
I am a dravidian, I am south Indian, so i should be one i guess...
I believe in the eyes of God everyone is equal irrespective of religion caste creed colour or sex,
Actually north indians have more enemity towards Pakistan, Cuz you have a history between yourself...we dont even know you guys...lol, Emperor baber came along to Kerala, and became the friend of the king here..We are supposed to pay respects to baber before we visit a temple called sabrimala.
there are 25% muslims in my state, all of them converted by their love of the religion of islam by arab traders centuries ago not by the sword. Mappila lahla(Muslim uprising) was a popluar uprising spearheaded by the muslims for a secular Kerala and for the independence of India against the british raj
We have been left unconquered for centuries, till the poor ol brits came along, even then we were a princely state under the protectrate of the British Madras Presidency.

As a student of history, I concur with Adux that South Indians have generally been a gentle and art loving people. Even though not altogether peaceful; there is a long history of conflict between the Muslim Bahmini states of the northern plateau ( Modern Telegu speaking area) and Vijaynagar ( Modren Karnatika) and later, between the Mysore Nawabs and Marhattas and the English.

Understand that Indus Valley civilzation ( Harappa and Mohenjo Daro) was a Dravidian civilzation destroyed by the invading Aryans circa 1500 BC. Thus Pakistan could be the original home of South Indians

Even though I find that I have a lot in common with the North Indians re food, dress, language and culture. I have been impressed by South Indians ever since I learnt about CV Raman and Raman effect way back in school.
I have also read the auto biography of the Indian president Abul Kalam and impressed by the fact, that despite coming from a very humble back ground, he became an eminent rocket scientist.

I was pleasently surprised when having a problem with Windows XP servicepack, I asked for MS online help and lo, a few minutes later someone from India comes on the line to help. I wish we Pakistanis can learn from the success of South India in the IT field and earn much needed foreign exchange from software exports.

I can safely say that North Indians are FAR more aggressive than South Indians. North Indians essentially are the ones who get riled up with anger on mention of anything bad of the army and are more anti-pak relatively. This is a fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom