What's new

Bringing Islam to knees in India my dream: Thackeray

Go freaking read all the posts i have made, and dont make an idiot out of yourself. Non of south asians are Aryans. I suggest you provide proof which states Germans/Russians arent aryans

Oki,. how can I say this nicely, Adux you have been proven wrong, and next time study your history, before you argue against a History Minor student studying in a U.S. University, who will soon be doing his BA in History. Key's presented facts and I would like to thank him. Next time before calling someone an idiot learn how to read posts more carefully to understand what I was saying. You might want to read about Hitler and his Ideology of why he taught Germans were descendants of Aryan race which they aren't and neither were the Russians'. Cause recent digging in India is showing that they settled in the Indus Valley and either influenced their culture and mixed in,. and the Aryans are know as nomads who traveled around, etc.

That was much better. :) How about if you can try to find some information and paste here for all of us regarding the points you just have made. However, much of IS corrent.

Russians aren't Aryan's and neither were the Germans (I'm a History Minor student),. so far they have been able to determine that Aryan's traveled to India (Indus valley) and they mixed in blending their culture with local tradition,.

PS. Don't go around claiming you people are Aryan decendants, lol. :lol: Or you'll just make a fool out of yourself.

:partay: dragon im not good at history but i had seen these comments by Indians where they are trying hard to prove that South Asian (in part of Pakistan offcourse) are not Aryans.

There was a news i think 2 months back, upon which Indian media was also jumping with headlines Pakistanis are not aryans.

Whats bad with Dravidians or whats good about Aryans :)

Jana,

Northern Indians are not Dravidians, They are the same gene pool as you are. I am the by the way Dravidian pretty happy about it too, and will have it no other way.

Nazism and myth of the master race (About German myth): http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/sep1999/nazi-s23.shtml

History of India and Spread of Aryan who settled in the Indus:
http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?groupid=355&HistoryID=aa36

Also, this book is a good read of Aryan settling in Indus Valley and it's affect on Indian society and cast systems, etc.

ARYAN INVASION DEBATE
by KOENRAAD ELST

Aryans mixed with the people over here, there it is a mix breed. Explain Aryan Physical characterstics to me, You are links are pathetically not good.

I guess you are insulting my links too....?

I have proved the point with a lot of evidence. I have not yet seen anything from yourself Adux. Please explain your theory.....

Aryans mixed with the people over here, there it is a mix breed. Explain Aryan Physical characterstics to me, You are links are pathetically not good.

Their is no point in arguing with you cause the only one pathetic is you, who has provided no source to back up your claims as me and Key's did. 2nd your pathetic for calling a renouned history source not good, which is used in a lot of universities. I even doubt you have enough WWII knowledge of why Germany kept claim of Aryans heritage, etc., and most of all I doubt you have even read the sources, to argue them.

dragon im not good at history but i had seen these comments by Indians where they are trying hard to prove that South Asian (in part of Pakistan offcourse) are not Aryans.

There was a news i think 2 months back, upon which Indian media was also jumping with headlines Pakistanis are not aryans.

:rofl: yup, they are forgetting the digging going on in Indus Vallery, where historians point to where Aryans' lived, which is in south.

I'm waiting for them to provide their sources to back up their claim I have provided my sources even a book I read which was written by a Indian author.

for example look at mughals in india and pakistan,mughal orgionly mongols from mongolia.todays mughals in south asia nothing common with mongolian,but they are still mughal we cannot call them rajput , pakhtun,etc

If a little boy is born to a black male and white female, Is it a black kid or a white kid, or a compleltly new breed of the gene pool

If a little boy is born to a black male and white female, Is it a black kid or a white kid, or a compleltly new breed of the gene pool

Okay that is not the question that was asked. You used the Nazi definition of Aryan (never a good idea to use that ideology as a basis for a argument) and secondly you claimed that to be Aryan you had to be Russian.

Now I am not claiming there is pure Aryans. (It is unlikely that such a thing exists) However it is possible to be of Aryan descent.

And finally If that black and white couple have a child who's lineage then stays exclusively white, what then?

Okay that is not the question that was asked. You used the Nazi definition of Aryan (never a good idea to use that ideology as a basis for a argument) and secondly you claimed that to be Aryan you had to be Russian.

Now I am not claiming there is pure Aryans. (It is unlikely that such a thing exists) However it is possible to be of Aryan descent.

And finally If that black and white couple have a child who's lineage then stays exclusively white, what then?

exactly, what i am trying to say there arent any pure aryans

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom