What's new

British Pakistanis hit hard by multiple crises

Tbh most of our people will be fine. If you drive a taxi or run your own business you can do extra hours - it's the salaried class that is suffering.

I run my own business as a side gig and I have noticed an impact on consumer spending - but its the big spends people aren't doing.

People still order food, still go out, still buy clothes.

Pakistanis from Birmingham are the richest and most succeful in the UK .

Azad Kashmiris in UK get a lot of hate from other Pakistanis in UK bordering on jealousy .
They walk with there heads bowed down “ yaaas siiir pleaaaj siir “ to their white associates to try to fit in while three Pak communities in UK stand tall and proud .

The Azad Kashmiris , the chachees from Attock & the pukhtoons these guys run things everything and stick together . We have no association with Lahoris here in UK who associate with Sikhs we have no association with Karachites who associate with Indians here .
British Sikhs , British Caribbean , Somalians , Yemenis & Irish we get along with more and above all Bengalis who are our own here but other Pakistanis zero contact .

We own our houses £300,000 average and £50,000 M3s ,AMGs , RS3s are everywhere in Birmingham , the most Lamborghinis & Ferraris privately owned per sq mile in UK is inner city Birmingham ( Pakistan Controlled ) .

Just jealousy and racism from these Pakistanis who we do not associate at all .
LOL I know what you mean. I wish we could do tours of Taxi drivers houses. Man's are smashing it and at the same time claiming they barely get by.

Amongst the Pakistani community in UK but NOT amongst all communities in the UK.

Every survey shows Indians far far more successful even more than the native English community.

The Chinese community and the Indian community are definitely doing much better than the average Englishman.

However the statistics about the Pakistani community is inaccurate.

Approximately 25% of us are self employed, compare to 15% of the rest of the population. Nearly all of these people fiddle the tax figures, especially those in trades not in business. Unfortunately people aren't beyond a benefits fiddle too.

What holds us back is the percentage of women in the workforce. That's changed in the last 10 years, but it's behind other communities. We still value the stay at home mum.

Im having my wife raise my kids, not strangers in daycare. She works around thier school hours.

I never said all communities in UK .

Indians are successful yes in white collar jobs but debatable if their richer than Pakistanis here .

This is just pure unadulterated bilge Pakistani's tell themselves to feel superior. They are at the bottom no matter what lies they tell themselves.

Govt statistics gathered from Census asking the WHOLE POPULATION of UK in 20/21

• households in the Indian ethnic group (14%) were also most likely to have a weekly income of £2,000 or more, while households in the Pakistani and Bangladeshi households (both 3%) were least likely
  • in the 3 years to March 2019, an average of 76% of Pakistani households were in the 2 lowest income quintiles (after housing costs were deducted) – this was the highest percentage out of all ethnic groups
  • 10% of Bangladeshi and Pakistani households were in the 2 highest income quintiles (after housing costs) – the lowest percentages out of all ethnic groups
  • in the 3 years to March 2019, an average of 76% of Pakistani households were in the 2 lowest income quintiles (after housing costs were deducted) – this was the highest percentage out of all ethnic groups

Last edited:
Govt statistics from Census asking the WHOLE population of UK in 20/21

• households in the Indian ethnic group (14%) were also most likely to have a weekly income of £2,000 or more, while households in the Pakistani and Bangladeshi households (both 3%) were least likely
  • 10% of Bangladeshi and Pakistani households were in the 2 highest income quintiles (after housing costs) – the lowest percentages out of all ethnic groups

Gotta hide the Lamborghini and build a mansion back home innit . Lol

Seriously

• Households with an Indian, Pakistani or White British head had the highest net property wealth (medians of £176,000, £115,000 and £115,000 respectively) and were the most likely of all ethnic groups to hold net property wealth, with 80% (Indian head), 73% (Pakistani) and 69% (White British) of households having net property wealth.

The big difference between Pakistanis and Indians is declaration of wealth to the taxman .

Reecession and economic hardships always affect the poor disproportionately, it's pretty common knowledge UK pakistanis are lower stratavand ghettoized, because of the tyoe of immigration policy by UK importing cheap labor during cold war.

Compare them with US Pakistanis and there is a world of difference.

Pakistanis from Birmingham are the richest and most succeful in the UK .

Azad Kashmiris in UK get a lot of hate from other Pakistanis in UK bordering on jealousy .
They walk with there heads bowed down “ yaaas siiir pleaaaj siir “ to their white associates to try to fit in while three Pak communities in UK stand tall and proud .

The Azad Kashmiris , the chachees from Attock & the pukhtoons these guys run things everything and stick together . We have no association with Lahoris here in UK who associate with Sikhs we have no association with Karachites who associate with Indians here .
British Sikhs , British Caribbean , Somalians , Yemenis & Irish we get along with more and above all Bengalis who are our own here but other Pakistanis zero contact .

We own our houses £300,000 average and £50,000 M3s ,AMGs , RS3s are everywhere in Birmingham , the most Lamborghinis & Ferraris privately owned per sq mile in UK is inner city Birmingham ( Pakistan Controlled ) .

Just jealousy and racism from these Pakistanis who we do not associate at all .
Sorry confused
Which Pakistani ethnicities are good /bad?
What are their characteristics?
Just curious

Go to alum rock or oldham and you will find either drug addicts or drug dealers. :lol:

Its a humiliating experience. The 7/7 bombers were from Leeds and they came down to london to do their dirty work. My brother narrowly escaped. Good for nothing these people.

If they had no money how the hell do truck loads of them , afford to fly out groups of 6/7 family members from busy Manchester airport ripped off Islamabad expensive air route £ 1000 per ticket ? Then build mansions out there and return to U.K. problem is, nobody really knows Pakistan’s U.K. real net worth. All these asylum seekers & Eastern Europeans are being housed by Pakistani land lords up north in their thousands? They can not be doing that bad economically. And also , Nobody ever talks about the squalor and poverty east London Bangladeshis are living majority of them are in social council fiats!!! In the wealthiest capital in the world.

I had the fortune of being a supply teacher in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Schools and what I saw was shocking. It was a mixture of Government policy, local education and Head Teacher/Teacher subtle racism and foolish parent naivety. It's not a fair race and Pakistani kids are seriously disadvantaged.
can you elaborate here ?

Gotta hide the Lamborghini and build a mansion back home innit . Lol

Seriously

• Households with an Indian, Pakistani or White British head had the highest net property wealth (medians of £176,000, £115,000 and £115,000 respectively) and were the most likely of all ethnic groups to hold net property wealth, with 80% (Indian head), 73% (Pakistani) and 69% (White British) of households having net property wealth.

The big difference between Pakistanis and Indians is declaration of wealth to the taxman .

Pakistanis must have a serious thing for evading the taxman

Households with an Indian, Pakistani or White British head had the highest net property wealth (medians of £176,000, £115,000 and £115,000 respectively) and were the most likely of all ethnic groups to hold net property wealth, with 80% (Indian head), 73% (Pakistani) and 69% (White British) of households having net property wealth.

You offer no reference for those figures. Where do they come from ???????
They bear no resemblance to a average house price today.
Property is only part of someone's wealth.

f they had no money how the hell do truck loads of them , afford to fly out groups of 6/7 family members from busy Manchester airport ripped off Islamabad expensive air route £ 1000 per ticket ? Then build mansions out there and return to U.K. problem is, nobody really knows Pakistan’s U.K. real net worth.

In your fantasy you imagine that Pakistani's are UNIQUE in that respect. Africans, West Indians, Bangladeshis and Indians ALSO do the same and to the same or even greater extent.

I live in Manchester, I KNOW which community is prosperous and which isn't. The govt figures back me up not what I thought up while having a shit.

Go and see Pakistani's lining up at the food banks

If they had no money how the hell do truck loads of them , afford to fly out groups of 6/7 family members from busy Manchester airport ripped off Islamabad expensive air route £ 1000 per ticket ? Then build mansions out there and return to U.K. problem is, nobody really knows Pakistan’s U.K. real net worth. All these asylum seekers & Eastern Europeans are being housed by Pakistani land lords up north in their thousands? They can not be doing that bad economically. And also , Nobody ever talks about the squalor and poverty east London Bangladeshis are living majority of them are in social council fiats!!! In the wealthiest capital in the world.
not to mention those big fat weddings lol - I am jealous :lol:, cant afford that
Potohari/North Punjabis (I add Sialkot, Gujranwala areas in it too) , pakhtun, Karach-i-tes have a hard-working attitude, hustler attitude (well Karach-i-tes not as much but they make up for it cause they are educated sompared to the rural classes)
They won't die of hunger anywhere and will find work in any corner of the world even if they are deaf, blind, and handicapped

There's a guy from rural Gujranwala- took debt, came to US illegally and in the 80s got legal through a famous legalization loophole (California peanut farming scheme, they made it for Mexicans but a bunch of people heard about it back home, pulled every string, took every debt, called every favor and somehow managed to land and than here payed someone for fake documents that worked in the farm)

I am saying this guy is barely primary educated, heavy accent when he speaks english, the typical showmanship with mustache and bragging about everything
Guy worked every odd job and now owns a gift shop near time squares and earn millions in sales, another guy somewhat similar background and has a mansion in Long island cause he got into gas station business, anther guy from this 80s scheme owns a fleet of health insurance transportation services in the norther NY area

I feel urban Pakistanis don't have the hustle like some of these rural guys, we are satisfied very easily (that includes me), All my sisters and brothers are at least masters level educated but we are stuck doing Jobs for the big man and that's the story of most in the Pakistani community here, that entrepreneurial mindset is not there- barely anyone is doing business and that annoys me
I think we need to get into owning businesses too

Last edited:
You offer no reference for those figures. Where do they come from ???????
They bear no resemblance to a average house price today.
Property is only part of someone's wealth.

In your fantasy you imagine that Pakistani's are UNIQUE in that respect. Africans, West Indians, Bangladeshis and Indians ALSO do the same and to the same or even greater extent.

I live in Manchester, I KNOW which community is prosperous and which isn't. The govt figures back me up not what I thought up while having a shit.

Go and see Pakistani's lining up at the food banks

Pipe down you tool!!

It’s worth noting that vested interests have come up with a method of classifying people as in ‘poverty’ that means many apparently live in ‘poverty’ and yet own mobile phones, large screen TVs, pay for TV content and internet access and drive cars.

The word ‘poverty’ is specifically used to conjure up images of Dickensian Workhouses and people dying in gutters.

It’s what the Left do and it’s best ignored.

Go take your shit , probably smells better than what you had for dinner

It’s worth noting that vested interests have come up with a method of classifying people as in ‘poverty’ that means many apparently live in ‘poverty’ and yet own mobile phones, large screen TVs, pay for TV content and internet access and drive cars.

So you admit you cooked this up yourself while smoking shit

Go to alum rock or oldham and you will find either drug addicts or drug dealers. :lol:

Its a humiliating experience. The 7/7 bombers were from Leeds and they came down to london to do their dirty work. My brother narrowly escaped. Good for nothing these people.

Alum rock & Oldham have always been dumps for hundreds of years .
Hint peaky blinders on the tv ....

Where you from bet your ashamed to tell us where ?

Back
Top Bottom