What's new

British Typhoons beat Indias Sukhois in joint exercises

It was you who first started it.Post 12.Also check post 7.

Post 12 was posted by me, form where came the post 7 , it was the aeronaut who posted it and what was wrong in his post or mine one? i talked about what was in the article and never brought PAF into it neither i degraded mki just go and read it again and come out of your trolling mentality

Looks like you didn't see that it was Aeronaut who first bought in Anatolian eagle by posting :
EF > MKI , F-16C > EF = F-16C > MKI

I think this is just a marketing stunt by the chief, they are feared of loosing the contract. EF beating Su-30 is a different matter which is debatable, but I do want to quote this thing and its also from that summary of Indra 2007:
While it does not imply to say that the 1 vs 1 air combat sorties were meant for backslapping each other, it may be understood that in today’s aerial combat scenarios of ‘beyond visual range’ (BVR) capabilities of air platforms, it is highly unlikely that any of the modern-day fighters will ever get into a situation that warrants extreme close air combat, as in the situation simulated in the 1 vs 1 sorties. With a ‘kill’ criterion of front-gun ranges being mostly under 1000 meters and a visual tracking envelope behind the target for only up to a 60-degree cone mostly for most fighter aircraft of the world, the unlikely scenario gets more exemplified.

I think this is just a marketing stunt by the chief, they are feared of loosing the contract. EF beating Su-30 is a different matter which is debatable, but I do want to quote this thing and its also from that summary of Indra 2007:
While it does not imply to say that the 1 vs 1 air combat sorties were meant for backslapping each other, it may be understood that in today’s aerial combat scenarios of ‘beyond visual range’ (BVR) capabilities of air platforms, it is highly unlikely that any of the modern-day fighters will ever get into a situation that warrants extreme close air combat, as in the situation simulated in the 1 vs 1 sorties. With a ‘kill’ criterion of front-gun ranges being mostly under 1000 meters and a visual tracking envelope behind the target for only up to a 60-degree cone mostly for most fighter aircraft of the world, the unlikely scenario gets more exemplified.

Yar itna such bolna zaroori hai kia??? :hitwall: Thori deer hamain khush nahi dekh saktay??? :angry:

Looks like you didn't see that it was Aeronaut who first bought in Anatolian eagle by posting :
EF > MKI , F-16C > EF = F-16C > MKI

As far as i understood his post he was kinda making the mockery of the news, he meant if based on WVR fights EF-2000 outclass MKI and on that base EF is considered a generation ahead by the british analysts than what about the fate of EF-2000 when it got beaten by f-16's in antolian eagle , he was intending to EF-2000 and the analyst not the MKI

As far as i understood his post he was kinda making the mockery of the news, he meant if based on WVR fights EF-2000 outclass MKI and on that base EF is considered a generation ahead by the british analysts than what about the fate of EF-2000 when it got beaten by f-16's in antolian eagle , he was intending to EF-2000 and the analyst not the MKI

Then I can say that MKI>F-16C based on Cope India.
But the truth is you can't compare 1 jet to other fairly enough.And also an Air Force never admit that it's Aircraft is inferior to others.

source anon paf officer. There should be minimum cut off in claiming. lol

what was wrong in his post or mine one?

Both of you were joking.

MKI and EFT has their own advantages as fighters. Which MKI is more maneuverable EF has lower RCS and better IRST. MKI has more powerful radar and ground attack while EF has good counter measures and self defences.

This BAF keep saying Typhoon is new next generation + next generation products + next generation technology jet.

that Typhoons are next generation. But, he added, it was not criticism, as Typhoon is the product of next generation technology.

Heck, it is depending on training, old version F-16s beat superior technology brand new British Typhoons in combat exercise fights.

Next Rafale will beat MKI in joint exercises! ;)

another public stunt to gather attention from indian defence ministry for typhoon. nothing new when it comes to business and product promotion.
Anyways Sukhoi-30 MKI will remain the undisputed king of 4.5 gen fighter family. period

Back
Top Bottom