What's new

Brits dislike Israel more than Iran and Pakistan: Survey

People concern doesn't matter,the official policy of the countries matter

Buddy, that's what shapes the policy of a country, No?

In any case this is not something that should be written off, there are millions of Pakistanis living in that country.

Israel and Iran were allies till 1979.

Mullah regime will fall much earlier, just like USSR before that.

Most of the Iranian students I have met here are Anti-mullah yet the overwhelming consensus on this issue is that the mullah system is so well entrenched today in Iran that no political force can challenge it.

btw its quite amusing that you have taken the animosity of British public in a stride. For an Israeli you are very level headed :coffee:

But the real question remains!

Do we or any other countries actually give a shit about what the brits like and dislike?

I don't think most British people really care about the Palestinians that much. A lot of people do care about wars with Iraq and now potentially Syria and Iran which Israel's lobby, along with that of the Gulf emirs, is trying to push us in to.

North Koreans tried to kill the people that gave us Samsung....so everyone hates North Korea!
well...I love my Nokia...and i dont hate NK..
And dont think Brits are die hard fan of Samsung..after all, what Samsung has done in the area of innovation other than stealing tech from Apple?

well...I love my Nokia...and i dont hate NK..
And dont think Brits are die hard fan of Samsung..after all, what Samsung has done in the area of innovation other than stealing tech from Apple?
I dont think anyone hates NK, just the oddity that they are. Dont really hate any nation unless its an Islamic fundamentalist type of one.

So isn't britain a democracy? Shouldn't the people's views be represented in the government?

Apparently not according to the resident Indians. These people also like to lecture about their great democracy here on this forum but can't tolerate other people's opinions.

Back
Top Bottom