What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

Who is talking to ban bnp. What left there for bnp's self identity other than blindly following jamat.
Bnp loosing its power and becoming reliant to jamat.

...not really madx. BNP is projecting to the mass & the World that they are (1) Champion of Democracy: Upholding the right of the oppressed to protest. (2) Champion of Justice: Punish perpetrators of WC but judiciary has to be transperant & neutral. BAL has ho taste for either of the 2 essential civil qualities. So they are putting in-between 'hate' & 'freedom struggles'- related emotions only to confuse people and to realize their selfish goals. All people all time can not be fooled.

In the process, BAL has lost respect of genuine Ulema and will 'very soon' that of common mass & the world (except India). BAL considers that these does not matter in politics. They will show you 'history' to prove that. But history says that it indeed does in many 'corner points' of its long path---particularly in land / society where Ulema and Islam are important fabrics.

Even if few leaders of JI had committed crime is 71, you can not oppress all supporters / activists (many of whom were not even born in 71)----more so when JI is a registered party with legacy of forming 'Jote' and run election---that too with BAL, unless BAL has some serious skeletons to hide. FYKI, I have never voted for JI or BNP in my entire life. However I can not cheat with myself ignoring truth & justice.

Rajshahi+Juwel+Photo+2+March+13++++++7.jpg

Now they are setting trains on fire. :disagree:

Hope the responsible will be caught and brought to justice soon.

@ShadowFaux

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajshahi+Juwel+Photo+2+March+13++++++7.jpg

Now they are setting trains on fire. :disagree:

Hope the responsible will be caught and brought to justice soon.

@ShadowFaux

Indeed they will be. The whole country is standing up to the violence of Jamat-Shibir. Eventually, their ability to harm us will be neutralized.

This was a post from the Bangla cricket forum by a regular Bangladeshi.

What a shame. Why common people and gov of Bangladesh tolerating these terrorists? There is only one answer to these low life ..bullet

I'd like to know view of people who opend thead like this after watching this vidoe
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...itting-worst-genocide-bangladesh-history.html

I know according to some even this video is fake and RAW propaganda

It’s high time for BNP to show its love towards BD and try to help gov so that BD can get rid of these terrorist completely.

So ShadowFux what is your escape planto india? Bus or train does not seem to be choice. And if you collected BSF token to go through fence that money went to waste.

What a shame. Why common people and gov of Bangladesh tolerating these terrorists? There is only one answer to these low life ..bullet

I'd like to know view of people who opend thead like this after watching this vidoe
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...itting-worst-genocide-bangladesh-history.html

It’s high time for BNP to show its love towards BD and try to help gov so that BD can get rid of these terrorist completely.

On my opinion bullet is the only option to silent these terrorists.
But cant do it for the sake of humanitarian talks from all over the place.
Now they r coming to polices and other civilians to burn alive or kill by machetes.
Now what we can do to them or how can be they treated.

বেগম খালেদা জিয়া is doing a political mistake here.

What else could an indian say? You are very eager to see BNP do the 'right thing', aren't you? Too bad you are not Khaleda's adviser, perhaps you should ask Khaleda to select one adviser from the shahbai thugs. We know, you consider that 'the right thing' for BNP to do.

You see, the problem is indians like you love BD more than the ordinary Bangladeshis do. This is why most Bangladeshis love to hate mother india so much.

So ShadowFux what is your escape planto india? Bus or train does not seem to be choice. And if you collected BSF token to go through fence that money went to waste.

:lol::lol:

First find some asylum for these Jamaatis then you can talk about moderate Bengalis in BD. From the above video it is clear that these Jamaatis want to create the mayhem of 1971.

Shame on these Barbaric people who have no clue what the religion and its ideology is, all they want to do is kill the moderates. :angry:

:lol::lol: First find some asylum for these Jamaatis then you can talk about moderate Bengalis in BD. From the above video it is clear that these Jamaatis want to create the mayhem of 1971.

In the past how many times did you play this broken record? You are too deaf to tell how it sounds in BD and too blind to see what is happening in BD as we speak. Wake up, people are about to take the hide off the backs of your puppets.

Ppl r very much angry to this party.
No one can predict what they r going to do.
The video is just a small part of their action.
They r shamelessly burning other's properties, vehicles and killing ppl.
Their main target is to kill police.
Polices r dying for shortage of guns and ammunition.
Police cant fire at them bcoz jamat's front line is madrassa going childs.
They r killing minorities and their properties.
They have created a mass violence and gov. cant take proper action against them
in fair of humanitarian loss.
Now they r killing thats no problem but if gov take action thats the problem.
If gov. fails than general ppl has to do something.
Lolz.....

@ Do you thing that govt has not taken actions against the Jamaat ??

@ For the last 4/5 days Govt has killed more than 140 innocent people.

@ Now, it is the time that police and Awami gundas to be killed in the street and it would continue for some days. But the way Govt is behaving I donnot see the end to it. Soon, some more sofisticated bombs will be comming where the death numbers will be 60/70 per attack like what we are seeing in Afganistan and Irag. For all these incidents the Govt itself is responsible and Govt had to pay for it. " For each and every action there will be equel and opposite reactions."

On my opinion bullet is the only option to silent these terrorists.
But cant do it for the sake of humanitarian talks from all over the place.
Now they r coming to polices and other civilians to burn alive or kill by machetes.
Now what we can do to them or how can be they treated.
Shoot at Sight orders. Best way. You can take care of these so called Human rights organizations later.

:lol::lol:

First find some asylum for these Jamaatis then you can talk about moderate Bengalis in BD. From the above video it is clear that these Jamaatis want to create the mayhem of 1971.

Shame on these Barbaric people who have no clue what the religion and its ideology is, all they want to do is kill the moderates. :angry:

@ There is no need of an asylum for these Jamaatis. They are now out from their home and they will finish everybody until their demends are fulfilled. If their demands are not fulfilled they will die for the seek of religion. Do you understand ? My dear Indian friend.

Shoot at Sight orders. Best way. You can take care of these so called Human rights organizations later.

:lol:and face UN sanctions and withdrawal of american aid eh? only America gets to do that and if you want to do that you need Uncle Sam's blessing:usflag:

@ There is no need of "Shoot at sight order" in Bangladesh. In a country where a Awami Police can kill 70 persons in a day, does they need any shoot at sight order ?? Current Govt is the most brutal, unpopular and unwanted Govt.

Back
Top Bottom