What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

there may be individuals within jamat who may have done this but jamat as a party isnt responsible .............................................................
and if some religious guys goes mad after seeing something on the internet................jamat isnt responsible for that.................................................jamat isnt declared terrorist by bangladesh govt or any other country so keep your own made facts to your self...........................................................

as for the bolded part please dont make assumptions about me........

Jamat isnt responsible.Jamat isnt responsible.Jamat isnt responsible.
What is this u r talking like jamat's spokesman.
I cant keep it to myself as they r terrorist. They want civil war against BD.
They r killing ppl, burning vehicles and properties on a rampage.
No BD loving ppl cant tolerate this.
If u consider them as a democratic party then every attacks from any single person of them is the responsibility of jamat.
That starts from 71. They r using islam to do business. Mainstream islamic ppl hates them.
And if u r so blind supporter of jamat than go join them.
I dont have problem and blind jamat supporters dont quote me as I ignore them.
So.............:wave:

Shoot at Sight orders. Best way. You can take care of these so called Human rights organizations later.

If this is what we get from Jr. Think Tank, one of the "sane" posters among Indians, it is safe to assume that nothing better could come from Indian intelligence high command and that is why even after warning many times that this foolish approach will blow up in your face, we see the continuation of the same. And what do you call people who continue to repeat same mistakes?

Instead of giving shoot at sight advice, Indians should start repeating this mantra:

I will not meddle again in neighbors internal affairs, Ram Ram Ram, Hari Hari Hari, Bol Hari Bol
I will not .....

Jamat isnt responsible.Jamat isnt responsible.Jamat isnt responsible.
What is this u r talking like jamat's spokesman.
I cant keep it to myself as they r terrorist. They want civil war against BD.
They r killing ppl, burning vehicles and properties on a rampage.
No BD loving ppl cant tolerate this.
If u consider them as a democratic party then every attacks from any single person of them is the responsibility of jamat.
That starts from 71. They r using islam to do business. Mainstream islamic ppl hates them.
And if u r so blind supporter of jamat than go join them.
I dont have problem and blind jamat supporters dont quote me as I ignore them.
So.............:wave:

again making blind assumptions about me................
other than the cheap banter you still didnt prove why jamat as a party would be responsible for the work of some individuals

you can ignore me ....this reply isnt for you...it is for the silent readers to see...........

Cop killed in clash with Jamaat-Shibir in Jhenidah

A constable was killed and three were seriously injured as Jamaat-e-Islami and Islami Chhatra Shibir men clashed with police in Harinakunda upazila of Jhenidah on Sunday.

The deceased, Omar Faruk, was a constable of Sanatanpur police outpost in the upazila, reports our Jhenidah correspondent.

Nazrul Isalm, officer-in-charge of Harinakunda Police Station, said around 2, 000 Jamaat-Shibir men brought out a procession in Doel Chattar area around 11:30am.

When police tried to resist them, the processionists locked into the clash with the law enforcers.

Later, the Jamaat-Shibir men caught four policemen including Omar Faruk and beat them up mercilessly with sticks and lethal weapons, the OC said.

Faruk died on the spot. The injured constables were rushed to Harinakunda Upazila Health Complex, he said.

Additional police, Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) and Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) were deployed to stave off further trouble.

Cop killed in clash with Jamaat-Shibir in Jhenidah

Jamaat, Shibir attack Hindus in Banshkhali
At least five people of Hindu community were injured in an attack by Jamaat-Shibir activists in Banshkhali upazila of Chittagong on Sunday.

Six members of the Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) were injured in a clash that erupted when the law enforcers tried to disperse the attackers.

The identity of the injured was not available instantly.

Police said some 200 supporters of Jamaat-e-Islami and its student wing, Islami Chhatra Shibir, snooped on the minority community and vandalised several houses at Napora village around 12:00pm.

The activists blasted eight to 10 cocktails and vandalised a police van during the clash, Abdus Sabur, officer-in-charge of Banshkhali Police Station, told The Daly Star.

Rab fired around 20 gunshots to control the situation.

Abdul Mannan, deputy commissioner of Chittagong, told The Daily Star that the administration would initially provide Tk 5,000 and food for the victims in the village.

Jamaat, Shibir attack Hindus in Banshkhali

Truck crushes Gazipur Shibir leader during picketing

A leader of Islami Chhatra Shibir was killed after a truck, being chased by pickets, ran him over on Dhaka-Mymensingh highway in Gazipur during Jamaat-called 48-hour hartal on Sunday.

Abul Hashem, Jamaat ameer of Gazipur district unit, claimed that deceased Abdur Razzaq, 30, was the president of Shibir of Shreepur upazila (south) unit.

Razzaq was an honours third year student of Gazipur Bhawal Badre Alam College, reports our Gazipur correspondent.

Witnesses said Razzaq along with some other leaders and activists of Jamaat and Shibir blocked the highway at Zaina bazaar by felling logs since morning.

At one stage, they tried to vandalise the Gazipur-bound truck which was passing through the area.

As the panicked truck driver sped up his vehicle, Razzak came under the wheels of the truck and was critically injured.

The Shibir leader was rushed to Mymensingh Medical College Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries moments later.

Abul Hashem, officer-in-charge of Sreepur Police Station, however said they did not receive any death report until 10:30am.

Truck crushes Gazipur Shibir leader during picketing

@kalu_miah If security forces are beaten and killed, that means the rioters are getting way out of control. There is a limit to every thing and unsaid rule of not killing Policemen.

Human rights organizations come to defend rapists, terrorists, murderers etc. but don't talk about victims of these criminals.

As a Jnr. think Tank I have to tell the difficult but important decisions that should be taken otherwise one is endangering other parts of the country if law and order goes out of hand in one region.

More innocent gets killed.

Don't go personal over here. If you don't like the idea just reject it. Don't question sanity, As for India, we are already paying a lot because of refugees that settled here and illegal immigrants. The violence can spread in India too as Jamatis in India also took a rally.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Hindus are getting attacked and BD LEAs are not able to protect them, then I think its time for India to step in and actively help the BD agencies in protecting life and property.

Indian awami league attempt to use false flagh attack on hindu community and used them as human shield against public outrages is further exposed. Here Jamaat Shibbir stand guard against any false flag awami league attack on hindu temple/mondir in Comilla district.

If Hindus are getting attacked and BD LEAs are not able to protect them, then I think its time for India to step in and actively help the BD agencies in protecting life and property.

bangladesh is a sovereign country india has no right to put its nose in our internal matters.we can protect our minorities
why dont you call in the pakistanis to help protecting your muslim minority...............

you guys giving us advice how to protect minorities is hypocritical

bangladesh is a sovereign country india has no right to put its nose in our internal matters.we can protect our minorities

Are you ?

If the police themselves are getting killed by the vandal Jamat Shibir, how can they save the Hindus ?

Are you ?

If the police themselves are getting killed by the vandal Jamat Shibir, how can they save the Hindus ?

though police were killed it wasnt because they were trying to protect minorities it happened because they shot at protesters
all the political parties in bd condemned any attacks on minorities including jamat shibir

jamat isnt going all out to kill hindus...which al would like you to believe
people who support jamat shibir wont accept the killing of minorities either.....................some uneducated individuals destroyed those temples ,people are trying to catch them
govt using the incident to score some political points

Sayedee sighted on moon!
Islamic thinkers on Sunday branded Jamaat-Shibir not only a terror but also a liar, saying that Islam does not support that a human being’s image can be seen on the moon.

The clerics said it is a blatant lie by Jamaat-Shibir men who are loyal to controversial Islamist Moududi.

By spreading such a hoax, the Moududi followers want to unleash the reign of terror across the country in a bid to foil war-crimes trial, said the religious scholars.

Jamaat and its student wing Chhatra Shibir have been spreading fabricated stories about Delwar Hossain Sayedee’s image on the moon for the last couple of days.

By a bizarre twist of incident, the Islamists used microphones of various mosques in Bogra and Satkania of Chittagong since Sunday morning to announce that Sayedee could be seen on the moon.

People in their thousands were quick to respond to their clarion call and spill into the streets.

Later on, the Jamaat-Shibir followers were locked into violence and started attacking police stations as well as outposts and different business establishments on demand for release of convicted Sayedee.

“Sayedee isn’t an Islamic scholar at all, he rather had misappropriated funds of the Islamic Foundation. How could such a man, who embezzled money, be seen on the moon?” Shamim Mohammad Afzal, director general of Islamic Foundation, pondered the question for a moment.

“The crescendo of rumours once again proved that the Moududi followers are used to do politics of untruth,” he told daily sun.

Shamim said none of the world from the first man Adam had been seen on the moon, so the buzz of the anti-liberation forces proves that they are trying to mislead people’s religious sentiment.

Urging the government to take action against those spreading the rumour, he said, “The media should sensitise people to the impacts of such an anti-Islam propaganda. Islamic Foundation will also take steps to stop *******’s rumour.”

Bangladesh Islami Oikya Jote Chairman Misbahur Rahman Chowdhury said Sayedee’s picture on the moon is nothing but propaganda by some insane and perverted circles.

Islam never supports that one can be seen on the moon, he said. “Those who circulated the hearsay are anti-Islamic force.”

Misbahur alleged that in the name of Islam, Jamaat is engaged in anti-Islam works like setting fire to the carpets of mosque, vandalising temples of the people of other religions.

Islamic scholar Fariduddin Masud, also imam of Sholakia Eidgah, said Jamaat is spreading the propaganda just to gain politically. It’s nothing but a superstition.

“In reality, no one can be seen on the moon,” he told reporters.

Ekra Bangladesh Director Ruhul Amin Siraji said the vested interests, who spread the rumour about Sayedee’s moon ride, are trying to use people’s religious sentiment tactically.

Information technology expert Mostafa Jabber said it is possible to install anybody’s portrait behind the moon by using Photoshop, a photo-editing software for digital imaging. - See more at: daily sun | First Page | Sayedee sighted on moon!

Shoot at Sight orders. Best way. You can take care of these so called Human rights organizations later.

We cant even open fire at them as their front line r childs.
Then comes youths then the olds.
Now they r using childs women as their armour.
Now r these childs and women less violate.
No they can equally bang the police and damage properties.
What tactics :undecided:

image_1171_329713.jpg

শিশুদের ঢাল হিসেবে ব্যবহার করছে শিবির :: প্&#2

@ The question of India stepping in Bangladesh does not arise. If at all under the present situation Indian Security forces enters Bangladesh then I cannot express it will be "Kiamat" and all Indian security forces will be eaten alive something like "Kachcha kha jaingge ". So, it is better for you not to look ourside.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom