What's new

BSF RAPES BANGLADESH WOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive news? After raping a woman, they decide to get friendly before Bangladesh can retaliate. Sounds more like strategy to me. Instead of listening, they could be a bit more productive. For eg, stop raping women.

I don't understand. The west and secular countries keep mentioning how islamic societies subjugate women. India is a perfect example of a secular country where rape is pretty frequent.
Please elaborate the bolded part..

Hmmm stunned to know some one knows 'bout dipjol when I myself didn get the chance to see any.
Anyways I'll refrain from posting links to perverted movies straight from kolkata ( well if you deny it you should just STFU),
about the cultaral thingie look who's talkin? Who are the people who made 21st february the International mother language day(bengali) ,you? Who fought for it, you? Which country proudly promotes bengali, you?

Just was trying to prove that perversion exists in every country, so let's not point towards Bollywood when one can judge you by the same yardstick.

Let's not bring the martyrs in this discussion, I respect them like every Bengali speaking person does. More Bengalis died in Assam in 60s for their language and will die in West Bengal if ever situation demands so.

By the way if you are so well in preserving your culture than where's this sh*t from?
oo la la

making a rabindroshongeet more bollywood like eh?(sorry but non-bengalis wuldn understand the point so don't bother replying)

What's bollywood like about it, and what's wrong in experimenting with Rabindranath? I find the song very irritating though.

This from the same movie and much better one.

YouTube - Majhi Re _ the bong connection

Such things should be investigated throughly and responcible should be severely punished.

comparing the two media services reminds me of the old phrase "the trouble with rat race is, even if you win, your still a rat". . and after much bashing and trolling around, good to see some indians showing considerations for the raped victims.

Look at the indians defending rapists. Not very surprising

No one is defending a rapist. That guy should be jailed for ever, but the title is like saying.

CIA rapes Canadian women

Or

Islam rapes women

Hinduism rape women

No one is defending a rapist. That guy should be jailed for ever, but the title is like saying.

CIA rapes Canadian women

Or

Islam rapes women

Hinduism rape women

They are soldiers from BSF. BSF is not an ideology, rather a subdivision of the indian military. and FYI, CIA is blamed for many activities in the past. When you say things like ULFA members are responsible for killings, you are guilty of attacking an ideology. Not all of them are responsible are they? Since BSF works for the govt, they should take the this blame.

They are soldiers from BSF. BSF is not an ideology, rather a subdivision of the indian military. and FYI, CIA is blamed for many activities in the past. When you say things like ULFA members are responsible for killings, you are guilty of attacking an ideology. Not all of them are responsible are they? Since BSF works for the govt, they should take the this blame.

When we say ULFA members are responsible for killings we say because all ULFA members follow that ideology i.e. Arms Struggle....Now are you saying all BSF members rape BD women or BSF has been created for raping BD women's ??? In other words if an ordinary Indian is responsible for raping a BD women shall we say India raped BD women??? I hope you can see the gross flaw in your assertion...

When we say ULFA members are responsible for killings we say because all ULFA members follow that ideology i.e. Arms Struggle....Now are you saying all BSF members rape BD women or BSF has been created for raping BD women's ??? In other words if an ordinary Indian is responsible for raping a BD women shall we say India raped BD women??? I hope you can see the gross flaw in your assertion...

When people say america attacked iraq? they are wrong? even when they say american soldiers, it not the entire american soliders, is it? i hope you see the gross flaw in your assertion.

When people say america attacked iraq? they are wrong? even when they say american soldiers, it not the entire american soliders, is it? i hope you see the gross flaw in your assertion.

No they are not wrong...because America as a nation did attack Iraq, what is wrong in it???? Listen you seems to be a bit confused here...

When you say BSF raped BD women it means BSF as an organization has raped BD women, which is not the case. This is one individual who did what he did and should be punished. BSF as an organization did not support his actions.

When you say America attacked Iraq you are absolutely right because US as a nation raged a war against Iraq. American congress approved the war and Americal Soldiers fought the war on the direct orders of their supreme commander(US president)...

Now do you still believe i am wrong???

No they are not wrong...because America as a nation did attack Iraq, what is wrong in it???? Listen you seems to be a bit confused here...

When you say BSF raped BD women it means BSF as an organization has raped BD women, which is not the case. This is one individual who did what he did and should be punished. BSF as an organization did not support his actions.

When you say America attacked Iraq you are absolutely right because US as a nation raged a war against Iraq. American congress approved the war and Americal Soldiers fought the war on the direct orders of their supreme commander(US president)...

Now do you still believe i am wrong???

What about the democrats who opposed the war?

Loook we can argue about this all day along, that is not the point here. This phrases are used regularly on news all the time.

Changing titles of articles and posting suggestive titles is against the rules of the forum, wonder how long will things like these go unpunished.

arey abir dada...kolkatar bangla bhasha aar ei BD der dhakai bangla bhashar tofaat ami bhalo bhabei jani. rest in PM. ;)

Kolkatar Bangla Bhasha hocche Ghoti Bhasha, Ja Hindir Kachakachi. Kintu, Amader Bangla Hocche Giye Ekbare Khanti Bongobhasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom