What's new

Bugatti Veyron in India on Oct 28th; Priced at Rs 12 crore

Last edited by a moderator:
I coudn't video a better video - Bugatti Veyron SS 267mph/431kmh run :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
In US it cost 1.6 million$ which roughly means Rs 8 crore, someone needs to have a big heart to pay extra 4crore may be for import duty or watever :lol:

Also did I mention it suck 1 gallon of fuel for every mile one drives :what::woot::argh::argh:

Bugatti Veyron is not new for India, you can spot them in Delhi and Mumbai.

But the news is talking about its official availability in India through car dealers in showrooms. This shows that they have smelled big market for their expensive cars in India.:smitten::smitten:

veyron-crash.jpg

what a heart breaking moment !!!!!!

Those who can't buy a bugatti ..don't worry here is a low cost option..

Toy Bugatti
images

better have something than nothing:partay:

what is the mileage?:azn::D

so I just worked out the fuel consumption, turns out it is.

250mph for 12 minutes = 50 miles, 100 Litres of fuel gone...!

2 litres/mile = 2.5 miles per gallon ....

That's decided it for me, I'm going to save my money and wait for the diesel version :toast_sign:.

Find a road for it first..
Motorways are great..
what about the drive from your house to the motorway.
and whats the price compared to the price in say.. UK?

Thank you.....

Lets be rational people....This car is NOT made for Indian roads....

I mean imagine what will happen to this 12 CR peace of beauty on all those speed bumps.....

Getting the car from the city to the highway will be a death sentence for this car....

Lets be rational people....This car is NOT made for Indian roads....
I mean imagine what will happen to this 12 CR peace of beauty on all those speed bumps.....
Getting the car from the city to the highway will be a death sentence for this car....

A guy who can spend 12 crore on a car should be easily able to get rid of all the "road blocks" in his way. Heck... maybe even build his own roads for that matter.

A guy who can spend 12 crore on a car should be easily able to get rid of all the "road blocks" in his way. Heck... maybe even build his own roads for that matter.

I mean in theory....YES....

Maybe an Ambani can pull off that stunt.....

But a car of this calliber in India is more for "Show".....unless you have an Autobahn in your neighborhood....

So for the flashy rich in India....unless you clear the country or even the city of all speed bumps....it really doesnt serve its "purpose"

I mean in theory....YES....

Maybe an Ambani can pull off that stunt.....

But a car of this calliber in India is more for "Show".....unless you have an Autobahn in your neighborhood....

So for the flashy rich in India....unless you clear the country or even the city of all speed bumps....it really doesnt serve its "purpose"

By this theory, Americans too shdn't buy it since most freeways have 55-70mph limit.:cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom