What's new

Burma wants to fight but BD?

RAW will issue the marching orders soon. Soon, thousands of brave soldiers in lungis will march across the borders.

I hope greater tensions do not break out because of this.

I hope there is war. Only then will we wake up and kick out the illegal SHW/BAL govt. Only then will we know how far Katulya has infiltrated. We can then smoke them out. A war will teach us who our real/natural/sincere friends are.

As long as RAW is in control, there won't be any war. No RAW means WAR.

I work in a political environment and let me assure you my friend that India will not sit idly if Bangladesh is attacked, even by Myanmar. Don't let the Jamaati - Hindutva crowd on PDF mislead you on Indo-Bangladesh relations. India will in all probability send in military advisers and military aid to Bangladesh and if the need arises, more detailed military assistance cannot be ruled out.

On topic: I read about this incident on another forum. The report here is not in detail as it was there. The fact seems to be that Myanmar acted unnecessarily aggressively with the Bangladeshi patrol. Myanmar needs to tone down on its aggressive posturing when it comes to Bangladesh

Its natural, cause the warm present relation between BD-IND. If BD falls into this situation like seeking military assistance, all blame should go the hasina,khaleda, ershad era's. Cause, they kept our firepower low - means defenseless. We should ask govt, being greater economical side than Myanmar. Why our defense is not proportionally prepared with the economic growth ?

Shamefully or what else, who will be on our side will always be our greatest friend. We don't forget and forgive. :)

i hope to be it.. bro..

BD also said it's misunderstanding..

No Worry, Bengali people are not that harmful - Trust me. You should see the rich cultural history of Bengali people (Bangladeshi Bengali, Indian Bengali) before making racist comments against Bengali. Peace, and Hug bro. We are your good neighbor's. :P .

I hope there is war. Only then will we wake up and kick out the illegal SHW/BAL govt. Only then will we know how far Katulya has infiltrated. We can then smoke them out. A war will teach us who our real/natural/sincere friends are.

I hope you go back to your homeland and lead from the front.

i hope to be it.. bro..

BD also said it's misunderstanding..

I think a short border war sometime in the next two decades is an inevitabilty. They are our direct rivals in so many ways, it's bound to lead to armed conflict, unfortunately.

India's only options is to back Bangladesh. But BD wont go against Burmese without Chinse green light.
PS: Besides the catalyst for confrontation is gone after the sea verdict. Rohingya are not our problem, and we are not going to fight for them. Burmese will get exhausted by themselves dealing with Rohingyas.

You are mistaken. News came out from Malaysia that 61 Bangladeshis have been deported by Malaysia and repatriated to Bangladesh by Biman airways. So the true facts are that the boat people "Rohinyas" are actually Bangladeshis. I can't quote the news as my posts are not enough, but you can look it up from Malaysia Star news dated June, 19 2015. Enjoy!

You are mistaken. News came out from Malaysia that 61 Bangladeshis have been deported by Malaysia and repatriated to Bangladesh by Biman airways. So the true facts are that the boat people "Rohinyas" are actually Bangladeshis. I can't quote the news as my posts are not enough, but you can look it up from Malaysia Star news dated June, 19 2015. Enjoy!

No one was denying that some of them were not Bangladeshis. If you checked the news you would know that SOME of people out of the stranded Rohingya bunch were in fact Bangladeshis. However most that are stranded and persecuted are Rohingyans from Arkaan.

You think a Rohingya would say I'm Bangladeshi? No they would say "amra ruiiingya".

[QUOTE="
You think a Rohingya would say I'm Bangladeshi? No they would say "amra ruiiingya".[/QUOTE]

He!he!He!

I think a short border war sometime in the next two decades is an inevitabilty. They are our direct rivals in so many ways, it's bound to lead to armed conflict, unfortunately.

Direct rival? In what way?
Bangladeshi's used to think Burmese are actually Rohingyas. Now with the conflict, they only recently knew that there are some other kind of primitive people do occupy the other part of that very backward land.

Also there are mention of Rengoon in some of our novel where most people used to visit for trade and women. Nothing else. Nada.. complete blank.

Bangladesh/Malaysia identified 750 people are of BD origin. There are no question of deportation as none of the migrant shown intention to stay back there. Rest of the people are Rohingya

Direct rival? In what way?
Bangladeshi's used to think Burmese are actually Rohingyas. Now with the conflict, they only recently knew that there are some other kind of primitive people do occupy the other part of that very backward land.

Also there are mention of Rengoon in some of our novel where most people used to visit for trade and women. Nothing else. Nada.. complete blank.

We knew about your kind. You were those lovely coolies labourers who came with the British and did all the jobs in Yangon us Burmese thought were beneath us like working in abbatoirs and cleaning sewers and septic tanks.

We also used to feel sorry when we heard news of your country flooding every year killing thousands or when one of your ferries sink, again a few times a year.

I always thought your kind were humble, submissive and knew your place in the world. It's still amusing to me when you speak back to me like this.

Our soldiers do have some 'issues'. It is mostly due to the Pilkhana tragedy. And there's also the matter of who gets what promotion under the ruling party. But that's a another story.
Yeah, I can understand that. The Pilkhana tragedy certainly would shake many soldiers up. Even as a young teenager I remembered how scary that event was. It is understandable that they would have some issues mostly coming from that event.

Guts is so bada$$.
You read Berserk too? You are my favorite poster right now. :tup:

We knew about your kind. You were those lovely coolies labourers who came with the British and did all the jobs in Yangon us Burmese thought were beneath us like working in abbatoirs and cleaning sewers and septic tanks.

We also used to feel sorry when we heard news of your country flooding every year killing thousands or when one of your ferries sink, again a few times a year.

I always thought your kind were humble, submissive and knew your place in the world. It's still amusing to me when you speak back to me like this.

You know a lot about us but we know nothing about you.
You are just a big black hole on the face of the earth turning out to be big a$$ hole now.

One more thing, dont get too hyper thinking british conquered you. It was actually Bengalis/Indians from Kolkatha who planned of kicking your a$$ in Rangoon instead of the hills of Assam.

Bangladesh continues to send relief to Myanmar -
bdnews24.com

Back
Top Bottom