What's new

Burmese Muslims given two-child limit

and where this war issue has come from ? :blink:

You want some amphibian transports? Jaake Pakistan hi fateh karlo! BD can't win a war against Burma, WHAT THE JACK IS BD SUPPOSED TO DO BY EVEN WINNING A WAR AGAINST BURMA?? Annex a nation full of people who as it is are not comfortable with anyone they even label as outsiders whether or not such a labeling be accurate. Brilliant idea! :hitwall:

Chede de, tor mathar capacity ta noshto kore dibe chele ta.

Cute-rabbit-1440-900-widescreen-32511.jpg

Exactly my point. Rabbits are cute until they grow in numbers.

You want some amphibian transports? Jaake Pakistan hi fateh karlo! BD can't win a war against Burma, WHAT THE JACK IS BD SUPPOSED TO DO BY EVEN WINNING A WAR AGAINST BURMA?? Annex a nation full of people who as it is are not comfortable with anyone they even label as outsiders whether or not such a labeling be accurate. Brilliant idea! :hitwall:

Chede de, tor mathar capacity ta noshto kore dibe chele ta.

1. we never fought war against Burma so how the hell 'Bangladesh can't even win a war against Burma' issue come ?
2. if war takes place , Burma will not win because most of their equipments are not updated, armed personals are not well trained and most important part is a major part of armed force personals are basically children.

priti,

although muslims have a reputation of fast reproduction i would like to point out that Bangladesh is an exception. we can learn from this muslim country on controlling fertility
i agree on this. on a differnet note, i will be in Bangladesh next week.

Well in saudia there are hadly any christans....that why no need of a church.....But hindu migrant workers arent stopped from their prayers if they do it withing their quarters.....obviously running around throwing holi colours on Arabs will get them arrested..
But certainly they dont put a limit on baby birth and Arabs dont run around killing migrant non muslim workers..
So hardly a comparison here...

nope you cant build temples in saudi.

No Muslim is a lesser Muslim. Its all about priorities, as Palestine and Kashmir both have strong backing from multiple nation states. However you must not forget that once the everyone had reached wits end in Bosnia and Kosovo, all help was provided right in Europe. If these monks don't learn, they will soon enough get a response.
You do know that as long as India and china back Myanmar...all the Muslim nations in the world put together won't be able to kill a single Myanmar soldier let alone divide the nation.

And as things currently stand both India and china back Myanmar.

@Aeronaut Sir we should not be so quick to suggest division of other sovereign states so quickly, for it may come back to haunt us too.

The response above.

No Muslim country or all the countries put together have the resources to attack Myanmar if India and china don't want to divide Myanmar.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. we never fought war against Burma so how the hell 'Bangladesh can't even win a war against Burma' issue come ?
2. if war takes place , Burma will not win because most of their equipments are not updated, armed personals are not well trained and most important part is a major part of armed force personals are basically children.

Myanmmar has one of the most battle hardened and ruthless defense forces in the world having fought numerous insurgencies. So I will take your claim with a bucket load of salt.

Myanmmar has one of the most battle hardened and ruthless defense forces in the world having fought numerous insurgencies. So I will take your claim with a bucket load of salt.

ok .... :D

You do know that as long as India and china back Myanmar...all the Muslim nations in the world put together won't be able to kill a single Myanmar soldier let alone divide the nation.

And as things currently stand both India and china back Myanmar.

The response above.

No Muslim country or all the countries put together have the resources to attack Myanmar if India and china don't want to divide Myanmar.

It is not a matter of all the Muslim countries together against India and China Sir.

I am a firm believer in non-interference in others' internal affairs as much as possible, no matter which country.

In 1948 Arkan's population was 75% Muslim. Through a relentless process of persecution and genocide this ha snow come down to around 50%. Even much of these have relocated themselves to Yangon and elsewhere.

It is not a matter of all the Muslim countries together against India and China Sir.

I am a firm believer in non-interference in others' internal affairs as much as possible, no matter which country.
Great idea. The world would be a far better place if this were practiced.

My post was primarily directed at aeronaut who suggested military intervention. I pointed out that if India and china don't want any intervention in Myanmar then no country can do it.

Great idea. The world would be a far better place if this were practiced.

My post was primarily directed at aeronaut who suggested military intervention. I pointed out that if India and china don't want any intervention in Myanmar then no country can do it.

The big factor is USA I think. With the recent overtures by USA with Burma, who knows what game they have in mind?

y r right abt that part,but still i suggest that this law should be extended to each and every citizen..
Muslim are breading very fast. Other religion follower are not breading that much fast now.
In my village bofore 100 year, there was one muslim family, one Barbar and one Kurmi.
You do not believe this. but now in my village we have around around 60 muslim around 10 family but Barbar and Kurmi remain just one family.
This law must be implemented in India ASAP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom