What's new

Burmese Muslims given two-child limit

Because this is a religious issue ? :undecided:

Entire societies can become unhinged because of religion.
ooppss i thought you believe in secular and nationality not particular ethnic religious group :oops:

I will repeat, India is IRRELEVANT when it comes to protection of Myanmar concerned.

Those bases will not be destroyed if they are based in Pakistan anyway. Pakistan air-force is much better these days with around 100 F-16s/Jf-17s and it will be at least able to hold off the Indians till there are enough reinforcements, which will naturally wipe out the Indian air-force from the skies in a matter of days.

But the real pain that Muslim countries can inflict on India is economic pain, really serious economic pain. Expulsion of the millions of Indians from the Gulf and also ban oil sales. Gulf states rely on India for only a fraction of their oil income and so they won't miss the money whereas India will find it quiet difficult to get alternative oil sources.

Only the US and China now can guarantee Myanmar's territorial integrity. India is not in the picture so do not think you are more important than you really are. India is simply far, far too weak to go into conflict with Muslims if they somehow got together.

That is my last words on the subject as some Indians will not accept your status in the world. If you work very hard for the next 15-20 years(good GDP growth and development of technology both civil and military) then things could change but that is not the state of play now.

If you use pakistan as a base you still have to traverse India Airspace or Indian waters to reach Myanmar. Pakistan tried this in 1971 and lost half their country. You want to make the same mistake?

If you use pakistan as a base you still have to traverse India Airspace or Indian waters to reach Myanmar. Pakistan tried this in 1971 and lost half their country. You want to make the same mistake?

That Jamaat can rant all he want ! Truth is more than BD, the rohingya muslims are staying in INDIA. BD people should just shut the F up or atleast stop pretending !

ooppss i thought you believe in secular and nationality not particular ethnic religious group :oops:

Well given that secularism obviously doesnt work in Islamic societies, I am as much caring for secularism by saying the above.

And trying to maintain your heritage is not against secularism. I think you need to learn more about them.

Well given that secularism obviously doesnt work in Islamic societies, I am as much caring for secularism by saying the above.

And trying to maintain your heritage is not against secularism. I think you need to learn more about them.

explain more :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom