What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkiye is a secular country with secular Constitution, and is 99% Muslim

I have actually been to the beaches in Turkiye (Bodrum, Antalya, a brief visit to Izmir)

they are not ''nude beaches'' but it isn't illegal for women to take their tops off (they do it for sun tan, they dont do it to please guys)

actually the only women who did take their tops off were the Russians and the Frenchys

Burqa was a fashion trend set in Dehli ages ago. Many Indians have a hard time accepting this fact.

Are you implying that making it legal means all muslims must eventually do it?
Bikinis are bad, but headscarf is worse!
Bikini women have common sense, they only wear it where they know theyre safe and no one will stare, but headscarf is like a prison

none of my business or concern what they do....if they really wanted to do it, they'll do it regardless.

same situation with the headscarf....if they want to wear it, they'll wear it. Humein kya

Moral society? We can at least spread awareness?

C'mon shutup. YOU need awareness not us. We know what Allah told us and what Islam teaches us. NOT YOU. Please study Quran with Translation like us and then speak. We here have more knowledge than you do and are spreading the word to you. Still you can't digest the truth and spread baseless crap.

Here is an excellent movie. DO WATCH.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, you're the ignorant one, i have proven in all my post without a doubt and Allah is with me because I am the truth. Inshallah more and more people will realize the truth and the TRUE Islam will prevail.
Headscarf is UNISLAMIC.
I know more about what the Quran has said than you, forget translation, use a dictionary. Which will prove beyond doubt I am right

Pity you. I even doubt if you ever read Quran with translation. If you do, then you wouldn't post crap.
I wonder if you know the Kalma :\

\So you have a problem with dating now? Expected that much.
Yes because dating is against Islam and wrong and secondly Burqa was never the clutrue thing in Euorpe as the matter of fact before Islam people used to round the KABA naked women were sold in markets and they used to be half naked only some women used to cover themselves even those one never covered their head leave face a side and that is why HAZRAT UMAR RA used to ask HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW that they should order women to cover themselves up and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW used to say how I can order them when their is no Order from ALLAH and than order came in Surah Al Ahzab and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW started smiling and when HAZRAT UMAR RA came he told him that orders for women to cover themselves have come and than women started to cover their faces also

All possibilities to prove that Burqa is binding on women have been exhausted in these 750 plus posts. We just can't bring in dating now.

Some time ago, there was some discussion on it being a security threat as well. But that a while back.

For those who want to proselytize, this is NOT the forum. Take this as the final warning, and leave. Or face a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom