What's new

Buzdar’s poor performance in Punjab

People of Bahawalpur reviews about Punjab Government program aired on 5 September 2019

PTI government is staying 5 years. All the power centers have too much invested now and too many painful reforms have been undertaken to not allow continuity.

Au Contrar !!

The reforms undertaken can only be processed faster with a new government with a fresh mandate in charge.

By the way i would love to hear more about these alleged reforms specially when it relates to topic at hand, Punjab.

For 10 years a narcotics dealer was law minister of Punjab
Chor tabbar na 10 saal Jo tabhi ki hai usay thek karnay main at least 5 to 10 years lagain ga

Opinion of these lifafas doesn't matter
They wanted some other member of pti to become CM Jo in Ka friend tha
agar koi friend chief minister ho to Kam karwa sktay hain us say

itne jazbaati hone ki zarorat nahi hai. apka zilla azaad rahega fikar na karen.
apko dar lagta hai kay Khan Buzdar per Uturn lelega?

Au Contrar !!

The reforms undertaken can only be processed faster with a new government with a fresh mandate in charge.

By the way i would love to hear more about these alleged reforms specially when it relates to topic at hand, Punjab.
No they can’t. The economy of a country as diverse and large as Pakistan’s, facing the myriad issues it was when PTI came into power, is more like a giant container ship when it comes to turning it around (it’s going to take some time). There was and is no quick solution. A new govt before the 5 years would only cause instability not to mention that there would be no guarantee that the economic reforms would continue to be carried out. Domestic industrial growth will take even more time because of the lack of depth in Pakistan’s manufacturing sector - you can’t just magically increase industrial output. You have to support loans for SME’s and encourage domestic investment in expansion & diversification of manufactured goods, and as we can see with the automakers in Pakistan, despite years of record profits they have invested very little in their existing products or broadening the domestic supply chain.

Hahahah yeh wohi lifafay hain bhai sahab jinhon ne Imran Khan ki sir pe uthaya hua tha.. Tanqeed bardasht krne ka honsla paida krien bkwas krne k liye PTI k elected members hi kafi hain

Usman Patwari doing great no need to change him, jahaiz mein aya thha please don’t waste him.

itne jazbaati hone ki zarorat nahi hai. apka zilla azaad rahega fikar na karen.
apko dar lagta hai kay Khan Buzdar per Uturn lelega?
Dar nhi lgta
I don't want some tajaba kar politician to become CM and whatever is happening is policy of Imran Khan and PTI koi bhi cm ho aisay hi hoga
Hahahah yeh wohi lifafay hain
I have never liked this idiot lifafa and his stupid jokes

No they can’t. The economy of a country as diverse and large as Pakistan’s, facing the myriad issues it was when PTI came into power, is more like a giant container ship when it comes to turning it around (it’s going to take some time). There was and is no quick solution. A new govt before the 5 years would only cause instability not to mention that there would be no guarantee that the economic reforms would continue to be carried out. Domestic industrial growth will take even more time because of the lack of depth in Pakistan’s manufacturing sector - you can’t just magically increase industrial output. You have to support loans for SME’s and encourage domestic investment in expansion & diversification of manufactured goods, and as we can see with the automakers in Pakistan, despite years of record profits they have invested very little in their existing products or broadening the supply chain.

I do understand the logic that stability will breed better economy but there is little chance for that in the current government formed out of political blackmail.

Governments have been formed and ousted prior to 5 year mark before as well.

I maintain that a fresh government with a bigger mandate would be even more helpful in these reforms introduced by IMF.

With respect to the reforms I
Usman Patwari doing great no need to change him, jahaiz mein aya thha please don’t waste him.
Any specific Suggestions on what he can do better? I’d like this thread to not devolve into trolling & flaming and political point scoring.

Dar nhi lgta
I don't want some tajaba kar politician to become CM and whatever is happening is policy of Imran Khan and PTI koi bhi cm ho aisay hi hoga

There are people who think Mr. Elahi is better equipped to manage Punjab for Mr. Khan.

Pmlq has clearly said, if Buzdar is changed than they will no longer be ally of PTI.

I do understand the logic that stability will breed better economy but there is little chance for that in the current government formed out of political blackmail.

Governments have been formed and ousted prior to 5 year mark before as well.

I maintain that a fresh government with a bigger mandate would be even more helpful in these reforms introduced by IMF.
Governments have been ousted before the 5 year mark but that contributed to the lack of growth in Pakistan. Ask any investor and they’ll tell you that stability is key to their investment because then they can actually plan out a project. Bring in a new govt before the 5 years and first thing investors will ask is ‘how long is this new government going to last’?

We’ve had 3 successful democratic changes of government. Investor confidence is building and early elections will take us back to square one.

Back
Top Bottom