What's new

By Election

:lol: I were expecting this mey na manu kind of response.
Mqm era, Didn't Pti and every other political party blame them for violence and use of thug force during election. exactly that was the truth, Na-243 is an area is similar like Defence of Lahore. An area with some better living standards. Mostly they voted for Imran for 2 reasons , first he is against corruption, second as an alternative of Mqm. Those who supported him for corruption are hardcore Pti supporters and those who see them as alternative of Mqm are just came out for tabdeeli narrative but not the actual hardore supporter. Now in by-elections you can see their absence or lack of interest in this Tabdeeli narrative. If would be an area where mostly middle class to lower middle class resides then the difference would have totally polar opposite as they were directly affected by current surge of inflation. People daily abuse now like "Yeh hy Tabdeeli, eski baat Karta tha Imran".
Second, there are still people who believe in ethnic narrative of Mqm, Hardcore supporters but in minority, after defeat of 25th july they just lose their energy, trust k kuch bhi hojaye Mqm jeetygi. They realized that all those Mqm era have came to an end, They were challenged by other stake holders before operation and as violence ended the results are in front of you.
3rd you really don't belongs to karachi, Alamgir Khan is a popular personality for his social work and criticism against status quo parties. He is more active in public then any other Pti's local political leader. yet decrease of a 61K votes indicates the change of mind. people once fought for Pti against Mqm but they are no more active now.

I live in Karachi and i lived a good part of my life in NA-243 constituency, i can counter ur points in details quite easily but i wont cuz thats total waste of time. stay blessed my frnd.

Yes.. wonder why did Noon League stick with Saad Rafique knowing fully well that he will be behind bars soon. Again another election will have to be held.
To gain sympathy and asylum

I live in Karachi and i lived a good part of my life in NA-243 constituency, i can counter ur points in details quite easily but i wont cuz thats total waste of time. stay blessed my frnd.
Karachi barring elite pockets is kachrey ka dher without water the 6 months i spent there were the
Even in the most troubling of times Karachites find a way to move forward the most difficult yeard of my life but i learned a lot in those years(someone even dropped a bori band lash in a kachra kundi near our street :-//) Metroville was a hell of a place :D

Ethnic hatred is pushed by politicians Karachites dont give a fish about it with end of mqm you are seeing rise of a united Karachi if pti continues to push Alimgar Khan style people in Karachi all of Karachi can fall for pti they are that desperate for leaders who speak for them
@PakSword

you know that i will counter it too, but its fine if you decided that. Stay blessed.

To gain sympathy and asylum

Karachi barring elite pockets is kachrey ka dher without water the 6 months i spent there were the
Even in the most troubling of times Karachites find a way to move forward the most difficult yeard of my life but i learned a lot in those years(someone even dropped a bori band lash in a kachra kundi near our street :-//) Metroville was a hell of a place :D

Ethnic hatred is pushed by politicians Karachites dont give a fish about it with end of mqm you are seeing rise of a united Karachi if pti continues to push Alimgar Khan style people in Karachi all of Karachi can fall for pti they are that desperate for leaders who speak for them
@PakSword
Bro it's already taken over by pti. If you remember I used to say that 8 seats were confirmed pti seats in 2013 elections This year I said that PTI will win majority.

Karachi has its own problems and the people in Karachi used to think that ppp and pmln bring foreign (outside agenda) so it's better to vote for a local party. The moment they realized that there is another party which can work towards the betterment of this city, they left MQM. It is so simple and some of pmln and pppp supporters are still shocked how could this happen.

If you see people on this forum as well who are from Karachi, they are very well informed on the issue of corruption, economic problems, defence issues, and then their local city's problems. Guvera, Syed1., Imad Khan, Areesh, Farah Sohail, PakLovesTurkiye. And then their are people who are not from Karachi, but they have spent some time in Karachi, such as you, Shane and many others.

Among big cities, I have seen the equal understanding of issues in faislabadis, pishawaris, Islamabadis and pindi guys. The only city which is lagging behind and still thinks like "khata hai tou lagata bhi tou hai" types, is lahore. But I am seeing that the change is coming to this city as well, but don't know why it's taking time.

Noshita e diwar
PMLN without main leadership got what they were looking for.
PTI in power with all leadership available got what they deserved.
Karachi seats advantaged to PTI as London Bhai log boycotting the elections.

Very slim lead. This seat should be win by Sheikh Rasheed party.
Hi , I live in this constituency of Rawalpindi, people took it very lightly, everybody was sure PTI will win easily so few didn’t come to vote. on other side chaudry tanveer of PMLN and whole team of PMLN, PMLN nazims from other constituencies , worked day and night for PMLN, and they spend money like ocean, rashid shafique had not this type of luxury.
But still result came in favour of PTI which is good news.
And government didn’t use any state machinery for For PTI favour as PMLN used in past with state police , state machinery in elections.
Credit goes to government for fair elections.

Last edited:
Hi , I live in this constituency of Rawalpindi, people took it very lightly, everybody was sure PTI will win easily so few didn’t come to vote. on other side chaudry tanveer of PMLN and whole team of PMLN, PMLN nazims from other constituencies , worked day and night for PMLN, and they spend money like ocean, rashid shafique had not this type of luxury.
And government didn’t use any state machinery for For PTI favour as PMLN used in past with state police , state machinery in elections.
Credit goes to government for fair elections.

Yes look at Saad Rafique, he was so active and was there at the place right till the end and waiting for each and every vote while PTI was pretty much sleeping. Also here at NA 243 (Karachi), many PTIans confirmed voters took is so lightly that they prefer watching movies on netflix than vote. This includes my brother while I came out to vote but PTI still managed to won it comfortably. In short, PTI were over confident and didn't took the bi-elections seriously hence the results are in front of us. PTI needs to resolve internal fights and move on from this.

Yes it is but the victory margin is quite thin so I believe opponent will challenge the result or atleast request for the recounting so let's see.

Most people may not even know what a By Election is
I personally was not sure what exactly is taking place as normally you have elections once

:lol: I were expecting this mey na manu kind of response.
Mqm era, Didn't Pti and every other political party blame them for violence and use of thug force during election. exactly that was the truth, Na-243 is an area is similar like Defence of Lahore. An area with some better living standards. Mostly they voted for Imran for 2 reasons , first he is against corruption, second as an alternative of Mqm. Those who supported him for corruption are hardcore Pti supporters and those who see them as alternative of Mqm are just came out for tabdeeli narrative but not the actual hardore supporter. Now in by-elections you can see their absence or lack of interest in this Tabdeeli narrative. If would be an area where mostly middle class to lower middle class resides then the difference would have totally polar opposite as they were directly affected by current surge of inflation. People daily abuse now like "Yeh hy Tabdeeli, eski baat Karta tha Imran".
Second, there are still people who believe in ethnic narrative of Mqm, Hardcore supporters but in minority, after defeat of 25th july they just lose their energy, trust k kuch bhi hojaye Mqm jeetygi. They realized that all those Mqm era have came to an end, They were challenged by other stake holders before operation and as violence ended the results are in front of you.
3rd you really don't belongs to karachi, Alamgir Khan is a popular personality for his social work and criticism against status quo parties. He is more active in public then any other Pti's local political leader. yet decrease of a 61K votes indicates the change of mind. people once fought for Pti against Mqm but they are no more active now.

Lol, i belong to NA247 so yes i am from Karachi.

As for the jibberish you posted, so by PTI calling MQM a thug party makes this area a PTI stronghold? Looks like logically thinking doesnt come easy for you.

Anyway doesnt matter PTI retained the seat and will also win NA247 next week and all you can do is watch and cry.

N and P parties, and media is wasting precious time of people. Why not these N and P start returning people’s money and help people of their contingency. I think They want this show goes on so that their accountability stops.

Lol, i belong to NA247 so yes i am from Karachi.

As for the jibberish you posted, so by PTI calling MQM a thug party makes this area a PTI stronghold? Looks like logically thinking doesnt come easy for you.

Anyway doesnt matter PTI retained the seat and will also win NA247 next week and all you can do is watch and cry.
Na-247 Defence, another area with better living standards have a common trend of supporting Pti. Why you lost in Na-248? Even khan himself visited that area, with many pashtoon residents. So what happened there?

Na-247 Defence, another area with better living standards have a common trend of supporting Pti. Why you lost in Na-248? Even khan himself visited that area, with many pashtoon residents. So what happened there?

Lol, my memory is abit shaddy nowadays, can you please tell me when was the last time PTI won that seat? Also can you let everyone know what was the margin by which PTI lost that seat in the General Election?

While you there also find out when did your MQM win that seat?

Lol, my memory is abit shaddy nowadays, can you please tell me when was the last time PTI won that seat? Also can you let everyone know what was the margin by which PTI lost that seat in the General Election?

While you there also find out when did your MQM win that seat?
In 2013 it had won by mqm and Pti came 2nd, similarly in 2018 it is won by PPPP and Pti were runner up. again may be you haven't saw the Pti campaign their. They were the obvious favourites to win both the time but they lose.

Hamyun Akhtar Khan was worst choice and god knows who giving such bogus advice to IK. He need to get out and see the ground reality. Watch TV and ask questions.

In 2013 it had won by mqm and Pti came 2nd, similarly in 2018 it is won by PPPP and Pti were runner up. again may be you haven't saw the Pti campaign their. They were the obvious favourites to win both the time but they lose.

As expected you have very limited knowledge about the city. PPP tried their best to change the demographics just before the elections (hulqa bundi) like by adding certain areas of the towns to the others which have no connection with each other. Even in NA 247 (defense/Clifton) area they added kharadar town as well and areas near by to Liyari in a hope to get more votes but they failed miserably on July 25 and gonna fail this Sunday as well.With MQM's dwindling support, I am expecting PTI to even win Local Body elections in 2 years time though for LBC, PTI hardly has any experience in Khi. MQM has deep roots when it comes to LBC so it will be really interesting LBC elections in Khi in future. If MQM doesn't do well in LBE, than their end is imminent.

Back
Top Bottom