What's new

Camron's ancestors commited mass atrocities in India.

RescueRanger u are one of the few i respect on this forum and i can say confidently that many other indians do it too.

BTW , its only the third gen Mauryans king Asoka got inspired by Buddhism after witnessing devastating war with Kalinga(my state) and spend the rest of his life spreading its value of non violence...before that founder of Mauryans empire Chandra gupta Maurya and his son were followers of some form of hindu religion.

Many thanks for this Raghu, that is indeed new to me. Thank you for sharing this, yes i must admit i am a fan of South Asian history. Political nonsense aside i am fascinated by the various religions and cultures in our beautiful region.

So much diversity, it is undoubtedly one of the crucibles of civilisation. If we could only see beyond our petty differences, the great feats we could accomplish.

We as adults must build foundations of trust, tolerance and friendship for our children, it may be hard to toil these fields but it is our children who will reap the rewards (inshallah).

Its real history...not some Hinduvata history.
I made an honest point.Anyway its not for u.

I can't give you history lessons or inject logical thinking into you now,but just remember :pdf:is an international forum and currently 707 guests viewing this forum,your comments represent your country.:smokin:

people here will provoke you with all methods,just don't give in to them :cheers:

I can't give you history lessons or inject logical thinking into you now,but just remember :pdf:is an international forum and currently 707 guests viewing this forum,your comments represent your country.:smokin:

people here will provoke you with all methods,just don't give in to them :cheers:

^^^ Only that line make some sense, lets leave it there.:cheers:

Because unlike the British , Muslim invaders attacked and destroyed our place of worship our temples.They even forcefully converted many Hindus in to Muslims.

I'm glad you're so eager to forgive them. Do you also speak for the tens of millions who died at the hands of their policies, in the famines?

Bengal famine of 1770 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I personally couldn't care what his lineage is but your post reeks of hypocrisy. Forgive some atrocities but remember others, what a joke!

:confused:

India used to be an aggressor expanding from borders of china to heart of south east asia and middle east. It only got a taste of its act by muslim invaders. As much as you abhor them, they are part of history and Muslim relics in india are multi million tourism industry.

Now back to british, Camoron ancestors also came in disguise of trade. But some indian thinks by owning east india company they have owned history. The british will simply invent another company to their intrest.

Is there something wrong with my computer, or is it really so many on line right now??

How funny & pathetic are the defenders of "Bhagat Singh" , you love those who killed him and uncounted numbers of other Indian Freedom fighters - shame on you.

Because unlike the British , Muslim invaders attacked and destroyed our place of worship our temples.They even forcefully converted many Hindus in to Muslims.

This thread is not about Islamic Empire of India but the British rule so stop trolling in my thread.

Are you dumb enough , not to figure out the topic of the thread??

I dont know why people like you survive on this forum - BTW Last time i heard was Indians and Indian Govt were using Taj mahal as the Icon for India.

It was not built by Hindus - it was built by Muslims & if you think that India suffered more under Muslim rule yet you want to show the world the Muslim built taj mahal then you are nothing but a hypocrite.

How funny & pathetic are the defenders of "Bhagat Singh" , you love those who killed him and uncounted numbers of other Indian Freedom fighters - shame on you.

Dude.. grow up.. We dont love the British and we dont hate the Pakistanis. Its all about National Interests. If we let the hate originating from events of past, cloud our judgement for today's decisions, we would be making the same mistakes as Pakistan. British ruled over us and you, together we threw them out in 1947. Now if they come back to us for mutually beneficial trade, and back our stand internationally to get our favor, who are we to argue.

Get out of this negative mentality where everything (or their ancestors) that supports India becomes evil...

This is really a funny thread and on top of it its hard to believe that one comment from Mr Prime minister Cameron made so many Pakistanis worried about attrocities on Indians ancestors.. :rofl:

See we drew something postive from his comments. :rofl:

Why we should be stubborn like you ?
We dont have habit of storing venom in our hearts like you. We follow the policy live and let live. What britishers did that time was their policy and now that has changed. If they have changed and become civilised why we have to humilate them and breed hate in our mind by reminding them past.

Its better for you people to live in past. We live in future and anyone who seek our friendship is welcome.

Funny isn't it, when we are saying we have no problem with Brits, why are they hell bent upon teaching us history lessons?:what:

Look his fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers' probably father did something for Queen Victoria, now to get rid of that blot he is in repentance, and in India he did just that. Now we have forgiven him and taken him as our Son of soil.
So now all of you relax and have a cuppa.

^^^^ They are expert in this technology.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is the foundation on which consipracy theories are written.

They are exporting it these days to outside world.

^^^^ They are expert in this technology.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is the foundation on which consipracy theories are written.

They are exporting it these days to outside world.

What? We are exporting conspiracy theories to the world?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well well, what a case of pot calling kettle black. Because it is indians who are doing that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom